Tilghman apologizes for 'lynch' Tiger remark

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OLYMPIAN

Aries, you're a smart man ..you and i know exactly what she meant.

Comment

• Cruci
      Vet
      • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Ms.Wetback
      Gee thanks for those inspiring words .........
      Anytime sister.
      Cruci is a fictional character. He does not use or participate in any distribution of any illegal substance, nor will he make referrals/source checks. You might think that this is some sort of ruse because I am a moderator on here simply trying to cover my ass, but just because I know how to correct a cycle from a clueless dolt who knows nothing of what he is putting in his body (because I know how to read,) I seriously do not get involved with any illegal substances in any way shape or form. I do however believe that it is your right to use them, but I won't help you acquire them. If you send me a PM asking where to buy steroids or to refer you to a source, I will call you a dumbass and tell you to learn to read. Then I will mushroom stamp your sister.

Comment

• Thate
        Vet
        • Mar 2007

Originally posted by aries115
        Ok I've read this thread and stayed out of it, but no more. The word "lynch" DOES NOT only refer to black people. Whites, Native Americans, Mexicans, Chinese, and Italians were all "lynched". The word lynch by definition means "a mob taking justice into their own hands". It's absurd to say that that word only pertains to blacks.
        I'm not sure where anyone said only blacks were killed this way, but its hard to argue that it was the preferred method for killing them in the south.

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

i never heard nor read anybody say " lynch that white dude or hang his ass from a tree"

Comment

• Thate
            Vet
            • Mar 2007

scalp is a better proven method for us white folk

Comment

• Cruci
              Vet
              • Nov 2006

Originally posted by OLYMPIAN
              i never heard nor read anybody say " lynch that white dude or hang his ass from a tree"
              In the wild west period of time, lynching was the preferred method of execution. Typically performed on white men (that is who populated the west at the time) for a number of crimes, but usually for stealing horses.
              Cruci is a fictional character. He does not use or participate in any distribution of any illegal substance, nor will he make referrals/source checks. You might think that this is some sort of ruse because I am a moderator on here simply trying to cover my ass, but just because I know how to correct a cycle from a clueless dolt who knows nothing of what he is putting in his body (because I know how to read,) I seriously do not get involved with any illegal substances in any way shape or form. I do however believe that it is your right to use them, but I won't help you acquire them. If you send me a PM asking where to buy steroids or to refer you to a source, I will call you a dumbass and tell you to learn to read. Then I will mushroom stamp your sister.

Comment

• Thate
                Vet
                • Mar 2007

the majority of deaths wasn't from execution though, but from gun wounds.

Comment

• Lokedogg
                  Vet
                  • Jan 2008

Seems like the black man must REALLY believe whitey is superior or they wouldn't keep reinforcing their insecurities.

I.E. " You just said lynch."

me, " So fucking what?"

pc cunt " Well you're white and he's black."

me, " Am I better than he that it should matter? Aren't we both men? Has he been lynched before? If he isn't 100% black and he's referring to blacks being lynched as a reason for his sensitive nature, maybe he should consider that the other half of his ancestral tree may have been doing the lynching. So he is choosing the black side of his ancestry to cause himself to become offended? Is he fucking retarded too?"

pc cunt, " Well it would appear so. They are less than you so you really need to be careful and not remind them."

Doesn't that all this sensitive pc bullshit actually make the person it's directed towards look like their are helpless and inferior?

How about you Oly? What if I called you a WOP? The old slang for italtians (without official papers). Is that the case? ARe you without official paper for being in the U.S?
                  Are you inferior? Do you feel inferior? I have more italian ancestry for my color than a many American black have african! WTF!!!!

This is what makes me hate all you fuckers defending this nonsense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Lokedogg
                    Vet
                    • Jan 2008

Another thing.. Don't you think this shit IS the problem. It makes people like me who have NEVER been granted any special favor NOR have I asked really angry that a whole half ass mixed race of people need to be recognized above all others!!!!!!!!! Why do you think the world hates the Jews. If you want to talk Racism they are the epitome of it. You see what kinds shit that has caused. I think this is why Mel Gibson went the fuck off; The jews run the entertainment industry(along with everything else). So, before you do anything that may cast them in anything less than a positive light, it gets censored.

I don't give a fuck about Mel Gibson one way or another . Just the fact of what I saw happen from a racist Jewish power elite who tried to take away his creative freedom. Truth is the fucking Jew crusified Christ(one of their own). The Romans would've let him go. To jews wouldn't have it any other way! It is history. But they want to rewrite it to their favor.

I really think the powers that be want the people divided so they because it is a distraction for real issues.

Comment

• Lokedogg
                      Vet
                      • Jan 2008

What's the best way to make siblings hate each other and have rivalry? Treat one as though he can do no wrong and make the other liable for everything the favored child does!

That's exactly what's happening with the goddamned race issue!

Comment

• Thate
                        Vet
                        • Mar 2007

If you are going to get Biblical, the Jews condoned it the Romans actually crucified him. Anyway it happened the way it was supposed to go down.

Comment

• Lokedogg
                          Vet
                          • Jan 2008

Originally posted by Thate
                          If you are going to get Biblical, the Jews condoned it the Romans actually crucified him. Anyway it happened the way it was supposed to go down.
                          Rather you mean technical. He died at the hands of the Romans which way pushed by the Jews. Think Charlie Manson who was never proved to kill anybody; it was his clan Yet he does time. Hell Hitler didn't kill anyone. But he was indeed responsible for the multitudes that were murdered.

And yes it did happen the way it was supposed to go down because the evil of men are always aloud to have their way , which in this case served a much higher purpose. If you don't believe Jesus Christ is the son of god, then it must be at least admitted that the crucification only exalted a man that much would have ever been heard of.
                          If you do believe he is the Son of God.. then you know the deal.

Comment

• rippedfreak
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2005

oo god were getting into this now

Comment

• Lokedogg
                              Vet
                              • Jan 2008

Originally posted by rippedfreak
                              oo god were getting into this now

pOSSIBLy. Caution, if it does it could mean there might be some board activity.

Comment

• black7
                                Vet
                                • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Thate
                                scalp is a better proven method for us white folk
                                Tempus fugit, Carpe diem.

Comment

Working...