HELP!-tren no PCT

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • xav1029

HELP!-tren no PCT

Alright guys i need some help and don't know where else to turn. I started doing aas way too young while i was in college. I did my research and always did them by the books. To make a long story short I started partying really hard, lost all the weight I had worked so hard to put on, and in the middle of a horrible drug addiction decided to run a tren-prop cycle to get some of it back. Stupid...I know. In the middle of the cycle i landed in rehab. This was about a year and a half ago. I did no pct, and feel like i never recovered. Anything i can do to get back to normal??
  • GetBigger

id get a blood test taken and see where ur at.

Comment

• cap10crunch

I agree you should get a blood test done. Some recreational drugs can cause your body to decrease the amount of testosterone it produces, along with running a cycle inappropriately there is the small possibility you're not producing the amount of testosterone you once were.....but that would be going out on a limb. point of this post ----> GET A BLOOD TEST!

Comment

• liftsiron
        Administrator
        • Nov 2003

Stay off the rec drugs, your as recovered as your going to get from the roids.
        ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• rippedfreak
          Banned
          • Dec 2005

ide take a blood test and check your test levels, LH, BP, liver and kiney enzymes, etc etc

Comment

• rippedfreak
            Banned
            • Dec 2005

had a similar probelem back in the day

Comment

• xav1029

Thanks guys. Gonna get my levels checked

Comment

• JrMaFia
                BANNED for being a JETS fan
                • Oct 2007

how about going and getting come nolva/clomid combo from our sponsors and some tribex from our boys at crown
                Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Goddamn they don't make em' like they used to.
                Cassidy: Fuckin' 80's man, best shit ever !
                Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Bet'chr ass man, Guns N' Roses! Rules.
                Cassidy: Crue!
                Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Yeah!
                Cassidy: Def Lep!
                Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Then that Cobain pussy had to come around & ruin it all.
                Cassidy: Like theres something wrong, why not just have a good time?
                Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: I'll tell you somethin', I hate the fuckin' 90's.

Comment

Working...