Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Anabolic Steroids
User Name
Password

Old 08-27-2016, 08:05 PM   #16
liftsiron
Administrator

liftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant future
Another chance to read it!
Old 08-29-2016, 06:29 AM   #17
Glycomann

Interesting concepts. When my estrogen is up my knees kill.
Old 08-09-2020, 06:01 PM   #18
liftsiron
Administrator

liftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant future
Bump
Old 08-09-2020, 06:01 PM   #19
liftsiron
Administrator

Bump
Old 08-10-2020, 01:38 PM   #20
Dawgpound_Hank

Dawgpound_Hank is a jewel in the roughDawgpound_Hank is a jewel in the roughDawgpound_Hank is a jewel in the roughDawgpound_Hank is a jewel in the rough
Good post Lifts. I read this from your post:

"Since in men testosterone suppresses cellular immunity, men are much less likely to suffer from these diseases, like rheumatoid arthritis."

That appears to explain why when I am running some test, even TRT doses, that my autoimmune disorder seems to relax - less flare-ups & flare-up magnitude is less.

Yet on the flipside, I remember when I moved to S.E Asia for 4 years. My dermatologist says I'm supposed to avoid the sun like Dracula due to the disorder and said I was crazy to move there - that I should be moving to Alaska instead haha. Obviously bcoz the area I moved to is tropical & down near the equator where the sun is much more intense and hot & humid AF year around. YET, in the 4 years I lived there, I only had ONE small bout/flare-up. That is CRAZY. Not to mention I was not taking ANY hydroxychloroquine (med prescribed for my disorder)those 4 years bcoz it was soooo friggin' expensive there. Most meds there was ridiculously cheap, but not that. Example, I could buy 30 amoxycillin OTC tabs for $1.50, but the hydroxychloroquine was $2 a pill!

Anyways, those 4 years I was taking NO PED's - 100% natty that whole time, in a climate that is hot as hell, taking no meds for autoimmune disorder, and did friggin' GREAT - much better than when I was living here in the US. So, considering all the above, I am completely lost since both scenarios contradict each other.

The only thing I could figure is the diff in quality of foods. Over there, almost everything we ate came fresh from the market. Chicken, eggs, veggies, all straight from the farm that day. Perhaps eating the freshest food one can get without all the preservatives we have here in the US was the make-or-break factor. Other than that, I'm at a loss.
Old 08-10-2020, 02:05 PM   #21
liftsiron
Administrator

I was thinking maybe the food before you mentioned it. Natural grown fruits and veggies contain many more vitamins and minerals than most of the crap we get at supermarkets.
Old 08-13-2020, 06:18 AM   #22
Roughrydr

Roughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to all
Blast from the past. Interesting.

Muscle Forged In Pain
Roughrydr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2020, 06:50 PM   #23
Deacon
Vet

Deacon is just really niceDeacon is just really niceDeacon is just really niceDeacon is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strongisland631 View Post
Thats is definitely a great post but all that aside. Do you find that you get sick more often while on cycle for long periods of time i.e. a year?
I get sick less while on - this is agreat article thanks Lifts

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."
Deacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2020, 01:12 PM   #24
liftsiron
Administrator

Bump.
Old 12-22-2020, 11:00 PM   #25
956Vette
VET

956Vette is on a distinguished road
Thanks lifts, great answer! It's taken me more than years than I would like to admit to digest all the greatness from Nandi.
956Vette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2020, 05:17 AM   #26
jrod

jrod will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawgpound_Hank View Post
Good post Lifts. I read this from your post:

The only thing I could figure is the diff in quality of foods. Over there, almost everything we ate came fresh from the market. Chicken, eggs, veggies, all straight from the farm that day. Perhaps eating the freshest food one can get without all the preservatives we have here in the US was the make-or-break factor. Other than that, I'm at a loss.
I never thought much about this here until we went to Brazil. The food we ate was fresh every day. We picked fruits/vegetables from the trees/bushes and made cheese from fresh cows milk and ate fresh chicken and beef from the farm.
Not only did we lose weight but we FELT much better.
jrod is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2020, 05:19 AM   #27
jrod

I believe it has helped my immune system.
I feel the combination of gear plus exercise stimulates the immune system.
Old 12-26-2020, 07:06 AM   #28
Dakota
VET

Dakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to all
Good stuff. This is the first time I have caught this one.

I have to say, that living off grid and raising and harvesting all my own food including game has made for a noticeable difference in my life. i used to be skeptical, but if you saw my wife's transformation, you would be a believer. My wife is 49 and has NEVER looked better. She would pass for 10 years younger. She is not a hard body but with the new lifestyle she has lost BF and her hair, skin and nails look amazing. At her age she still looks like she stepped out of a 80s Penthouse magazine. I am a lucky man.

I have also noticed a difference in overall health and mental clarity. I think eating the way we were intended does make a health difference. For an old guy my skin looks great and when I see classmates and people I haven't seen in awhile I inevitable get a compliment. Being TRT aligns itself with the info above. Fresh unprocessed foods and TRT make for a positive influence on health. I believe it.
Old 02-17-2021, 04:11 AM   #29
Fasterbeast
VET

Fasterbeast is on a distinguished road
Thanks

That was A great
Fasterbeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2021, 10:33 PM   #30
jrod

I just remembered, a long time ago I had athletes foot and it was very difficult to get rid of even after taking oral lamisil.
I did a complete cycle of aas and it completely cleared up and never returned.