X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rocco-x
    Vet
    • Feb 2009

Anadrol

Does anyone else besides me notice how some, no matter how great the ugl is, some are stronger than others?
    My all time favorite were the BD green giants, Androlics. At 50mg/ed I could barely walk a mile to the gym without the calf pumps so severe I had to stop a few times. Iran Hormone too..
    I've tried several different labs since then and none come close to the BD...could it be the raws of today they're getting?. I tried Superdrol but after a week at just 20mg/ed I had to stop cause it was killing my liver and appetite, nothing close to the original BD.
    Just wondering that's all. All other fishing supplies I get from various well known places have all been on point so far. I just may try s-drol once more but at 10mg/ed and see how it goes. Wish British Dispensary was still in business...they were top of the line in orals hands down...
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

I have noticed variations b/t ugl's over the years.
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Roughrydr
      • Oct 2017

I love android. But as in everything there are variations from one UGL to another. For me one of the problems is what filler they use when its in caps form..
      OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• Roc
        VET
        • Apr 2020

I wish there was good anadrol around!! I loved the green giants as well

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank
          • May 2019

I ran drol once. UGL. The fast scale gains and strength gains were just insane. Joints also felt great, prolly lubed from all that extra water weight. The only other oral that gave me those insane gainz, with a lil less water weight, was M1T. M1T, if the real deal, is the best steroid I ever ran regarding sheer gains in a short time. And it was only 10mg ed for 3 weeks.
          Dawgpound Hank is a fictional character,. All posts by my character are merely for entertainment purposes and not meant to be taken seriously.

Comment

Working...