This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by Thate
    is taco's account dead? he can no longer login.....
    I know with the recent server changeover here, some threads from the past several days are gone. Perhaps it affected users who recently joined also - I just let Lifts know about it.

Taco probably be like WTF I'm banned already haha!

Comment

• USNCTT
      VET
      • Aug 2006

Yes, with the change to the new server we lost some threads and some accounts so those users will have to re-register

Comment

• clutchitalian
        • Sep 2011

ya i lost like 30 threads........

Comment

• Thate
          Vet
          • Mar 2007

Originally posted by Dawgpound_Hank
          I know with the recent server changeover here, some threads from the past several days are gone. Perhaps it affected users who recently joined also - I just let Lifts know about it.

Taco probably be like WTF I'm banned already haha!
          yea he said fuck it

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by Thate
            yea he said fuck it
            Man that sucks! All the years we wanted to get him back on board, and he gets hit by a very RARE event (host change) that had a few small glitches with it - just such bad timing. Next time you talk to him, tell him what the deal was - he's a tech-head himself so he should understand.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank
              • May 2019

Only the old timers at IT & A-E will get it. For those that weren't around back then, here's what ya gotta know:

There was a regular member named JrMafia. He was a young Italian dude from Brooklyn as name might suggest. Soooo, it was a day or 2 after Xmas (sometime between 2004 to 2007 - long ago hell I forget exactly). He starts a thread about his new "Watch" that his girl friend got him for Xmas. He posts some pics too. A couple people replied saying like "cool watch" blah blah. Apparently, that wasn't good enough for JrMafia - he continued to post more and more about his watch, going into details of all it's elaborate features and whatnot. Posted more pics. Nothing - no replies. He continued on and on.LOL A couple guys posted "Enough with the watch dude". Jr got pissed and told them they are just jealous haha. Eventually it turned into like a 10 page thread of him defending his watch.LOL Hence, the creation of the "The Watch" about 15-18 years ago.

p.s - I found the old flash file while digging thru cobwebs & converted to video format. Gotta have volume up to hear or totally worthless. YT will prolly kill the audio soon bcoz of copyright shit due to the music.

Last edited by Dawgpound_Hank; 07-20-2022, 02:12 AM.
              Dawgpound Hank is a fictional character,. All posts by my character are merely for entertainment purposes and not meant to be taken seriously.

Comment

• 1bigun11
                • May 2022

That's a funny video. Thanks for the laugh!

Comment

Working...