Oral Steroids

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jrod
    • Jun 2010

I always use dbol and anadrol as they are the SAFEST...

Sorry, couldn’t resist.

Comment

• kriegernindo
      VET
      • Feb 2020

Lolzyness

Comment

• rocco-x
        Vet
        • Feb 2009

Sdrol for me is just way too harsh on my body, far moreso than even 75mg of anadrol for a few weeks. Just 10mgs a day forn2wks of sdrol makes me so lethargic and I can feel my right side of my abdomen in pain. I'm done with it.

Comment

• kriegernindo
          VET
          • Feb 2020

Originally posted by rocco-x
          Sdrol for me is just way too harsh on my body, far moreso than even 75mg of anadrol for a few weeks. Just 10mgs a day forn2wks of sdrol makes me so lethargic and I can feel my right side of my abdomen in pain. I'm done with it.
          Right side of abdomen is liver area.

Comment

• Coco
            • Dec 2020

Hello all

Hi all,
            Just joined so though I'd introduce myself. I'm here to learn more about anabolics and I have a question about how women control their blood glucose when on anavar or other androgenic steroids. Any thoughts?
            Thanks
            Coco

Comment

• HDH
              • Jun 2015

Originally posted by Coco
              Hi all,
              Just joined so though I'd introduce myself. I'm here to learn more about anabolics and I have a question about how women control their blood glucose when on anavar or other androgenic steroids. Any thoughts?
              Thanks
              Coco
              Welcome Coco, here is a link to the intro forum so you can properly introduce yourself-

Then here is a link to women's discussion so you can start your own topic-

Comment

• Dakota
                VET
                • Feb 2017

That question is almost always posted my a newbie that doesn't want to inject and is finding away around the advice to use injectables instead. I remember one kid that asked the same question 10 different ways because he didn't like the answers he was getting.

I am with Hank, research research research. There is SO much information on this site. Don't jump on the first post that you like what it says. Look for the contrary opinions too. Read ALL the evidence, then make an educated decision so if something doesn't go well you will better understand why.

Do yourself a favor. Orals have their place but it generally isn't running them solo.
                The older I get the better I used to be.

Comment

• BrutalHoney
                  VET
                  • Nov 2016

^
                  i think advanced user is more like, 10 cycles in, really. or maybe i'm thinking of the word "expert," i dunno. shit i've done way more than that and i still hesitate to call myself expert or advanced.

if we're talking first cycle... 400test/week is all you need, guaranteed. enjoy, and be sure to take care of that relentless boner whenever you have a chance. it won't go away on its own.

Comment

• jrod
                    • Jun 2010

When I first ran a “cycle” I also thought I could do oral only. But I had no one to guide me or give me real advice. I took the “advice” from a couple people that dabbled and acted like they know what to do. One of them said he “bought a cycle” for $250. Turned out he took one tablet of anadrol per week for 8 weeks. ��
                    If one were deathly afraid of needles, just buy some 27g insulin pins and go subq. Better than nothing!

Comment

• j8296
                      • Sep 2017

Originally posted by BrutalHoney
                      ^
                      i think advanced user is more like, 10 cycles in, really. or maybe i'm thinking of the word "expert," i dunno. shit i've done way more than that and i still hesitate to call myself expert or advanced.

if we're talking first cycle... 400test/week is all you need, guaranteed. enjoy, and be sure to take care of that relentless boner whenever you have a chance. it won't go away on its own.
                      I agree! Even decent results can occur with 250mg of test per week for a newbie. I have tried. But, I did see quite a bit more progress with 500mg of test weekly

Comment

• j8296
                        • Sep 2017

Originally posted by rocco-x
                        Man, that sounds miserable. I thought headaches,lethargy, and painful back pumps from 30mg/daily of D-Bol was bad. We aren’t doing ourselves any favors with those compounds ripe with side effects. Most of us have to find out the hard way though, I think.

Comment

• Rebornlite
                          VET
                          • Dec 2018

Originally posted by Dakota
                          That question is almost always posted my a newbie that doesn't want to inject and is finding away around the advice to use injectables instead. I remember one kid that asked the same question 10 different ways because he didn't like the answers he was getting.

I am with Hank, research research research. There is SO much information on this site. Don't jump on the first post that you like what it says. Look for the contrary opinions too. Read ALL the evidence, then make an educated decision so if something doesn't go well you will better understand why.

Do yourself a favor. Orals have their place but it generally isn't running them solo.
                          This right here, personal accountability. Well said Dakota.

Comment

• j8296
                            • Sep 2017

Originally posted by Rebornlite
                            This right here, personal accountability. Well said Dakota.
                            I agree with all of you. No one wants to do research. Yet, it’s the utmost important thing for safety and maximum benefit. People don’t want to hear about the negative consequences. All they want to see/hear is what they’re interested in. Media, government, etc. extremism and/or one facet is shown, when truly many sides exist. We can learn something from everyone. Even if the lesson is more so an example to avoid.

Comment

Working...