Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Anabolic Steroids
User Name
Password

Old 06-15-2020, 09:25 PM   #1
Dawgpound_Hank

Dawgpound_Hank is a jewel in the roughDawgpound_Hank is a jewel in the roughDawgpound_Hank is a jewel in the roughDawgpound_Hank is a jewel in the rough
10 grams of AAS........ per DAY!?

Pete Grymkowski - beast from the 70's. He says he would do 3 grams of AAS (that's right - 3000mg) per DAY when getting ready for a show, and the last 3-6 weeks before the show, he upped it to 10 GRAMS PER DAY. 9 full 3cc darts a day, along with 3-4 BOTTLES of orals per day. Back then dbol were 5mg tabs, 100 per bottle. He would take them all, then do the same with a bottle of winny and anavar. Fuqqing craziest shit I ever heard. I didn't think that's even possible without the liver being shit out, along with the kidneys. Here it is from Pete himself, and breakdowns of it from others....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_Ny2fZFPlw

Personally I don't buy it. I have NO idea why Pete would say all this. He's in his 70's, looks great for his age, and seems of sound mind. Back then gear didn't come in 250 or 300mg per ml - it was usually 100mg per ml, rarely you could find 200mg per ml. So how dafuq you gonna dart 27cc's, PER DAY, day in and day out, for 3-6 weeks? I call bs.

What's ya'lls take?
Old 06-16-2020, 04:36 AM   #2
liftsiron
Administrator

liftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant future
I'm in line with your thinking, it seems like way to much. The biggest guy I know on a personal level who competed at 5'11" 270 ripped, said he went at his highest pre comp dose 5 grams test a week.
Old 06-16-2020, 04:50 AM   #3
HDH

HDH is a jewel in the roughHDH is a jewel in the roughHDH is a jewel in the rough
First of all I have to say this really makes me wonder how much truth there is in the other top guy's cycles

I gotta say no on that much though. It looked like the narrator was trying to piece it together better by saying 9 x 3ml an injection plus the massive amounts of orals to make the 10,000mgs. Pete said 10,000 + the orals. Pete also said 9 injections a day.

Even at 250mg/ml 10,000mg is 40ml which is 13 1/3 three ml injections a day. Looking at the guys cycles at that time they had testex and test heptylate, both 250mg. The heptylate looks similar to the deconate ester. There is just no way with the other injectables being such a low mg/ml.

Besides my liver falling out of my ass, I wonder what a bottle of drol a day would do for me
HDH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2020, 05:02 AM   #4
liftsiron
Administrator

liftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant future
Arnold claims to have used 550mgs of dbol a day for 7 weeks prior his last Olympia. He also mentioned getting frequent blood work during that time.
Old 06-16-2020, 05:07 AM   #5
HDH

HDH is a jewel in the roughHDH is a jewel in the roughHDH is a jewel in the rough
Honestly, I don't know how they could possibly put up with the cramps at those doses.
HDH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2020, 12:14 PM   #6
A.B
VET

A.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to behold
Yeah I don’t see it. Half that. 5 grams a week I could see. But fck. Break it down and there just isn’t a way
A.B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2020, 02:46 PM   #7
Dawgpound_Hank

Dawgpound_Hank is a jewel in the roughDawgpound_Hank is a jewel in the roughDawgpound_Hank is a jewel in the roughDawgpound_Hank is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by liftsiron View Post
Arnold claims to have used 550mgs of dbol a day for 7 weeks prior his last Olympia. He also mentioned getting frequent blood work during that time.
Do you have the source for that? Would love to read it.
Old 06-16-2020, 06:39 PM   #8
Dawgpound_Hank

Quote:
The reason I asked the source is bcoz I never heard of this before, and if true, it certainly throws out the stuff claimed by Ric Draisin that Arnold and damn near everybody else at Golds ran 3-4 5mg dbol tabs a day, along with a couple cc of deca and primo per week back in the early/mid 70's. IF Arnold ran 550mg ed of dbol for the 80 O, that's a fucking whole bottle, and is SOOO much that many questions would arise of how much gear he actually ran back in the 70's when he was at his peak. You're the only person I have ever heard say this, so would love to see/read the source.
Old 06-16-2020, 09:40 PM   #9
Deacon
Vet

Deacon is just really niceDeacon is just really niceDeacon is just really niceDeacon is just really nice
there were times in the late 80s to mid 90s that guys were doing huge doses - there were guys on the boards back then using 3 grams a week of test along with other stuff - it was crazy then

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."
Deacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2020, 09:42 PM   #10
kriegernindo
VET

kriegernindo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
I've seen the video on youtube from the 70s where he admitted to using them before contest but i've never heard this before. Where did you hear it/see it?
kriegernindo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2020, 09:56 PM   #11
kriegernindo
VET

kriegernindo is on a distinguished road
He's a lying motherfucker looking for attention.
kriegernindo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2020, 12:15 AM   #12
reps
Vet

reps is just really nicereps is just really nicereps is just really nicereps is just really nicereps is just really nice
Honestly seems like a waste. Dialed I training and nutrition would give same results if not better at 1/2 that dose
reps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2020, 05:29 AM   #13
liftsiron
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kriegernindo View Post
I've seen the video on youtube from the 70s where he admitted to using them before contest but i've never heard this before. Where did you hear it/see it?
I think it was in his book Education of a bodybuilder. I’m not 100 percent sure because it was a long time ago.
Old 06-28-2020, 10:04 PM   #14
Dawgpound_Hank

Quote:
I think it was in his book Education of a bodybuilder. I’m not 100 percent sure because it was a long time ago.
Yeah wasn't that - read it many times. Also it was released long before his last last O.
Old 06-29-2020, 04:19 AM   #15
liftsiron
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawgpound_Hank View Post
Yeah wasn't that - read it many times. Also it was released long before his last last O.
Yeah the book came out in 1977 and his last win was 1980. I read it somewhere a long time ago, it likely could have been a misquote.