Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dawgpound_Hank
    • May 2019

SCHOOLBOY - the future of arm wrestling

I've been watching quite a few vids on arm wrestling past month. It just really interests me in that a guy can look like nothing, like he doesn't even workout, and beat a beast of a guy with ease. Take Larry Wheels, or Thor, 2 of the strongest guys on the planet. Devon Larratt, a tall, thin 46 y.o pro arm wrestler phenom beat both these guys with ease. Technique is everything in this game.

This 20 y.o Russian kid they call SCHOOLBOY is gonna be the shit! He's 6'5 and 220, doesn't even look like he lifts, but is a freak at arm wrestling. This vid shows how he trains for arm wrestling. He also does a strict curl max, since they have been going viral in recent months. This kid strict curls 180 lbs! Only 20 lbs less than Larry Wheels, who is training to break the world record. Crazy how strong this kid is when it comes to arms, forearms and wrists.

Dawgpound Hank is a fictional character,. All posts by my character are merely for entertainment purposes and not meant to be taken seriously.
Working...