Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Anabolic Steroids
User Name
Password

Old 10-01-2020, 12:07 PM   #1
Puff88
VET

Puff88 is on a distinguished road
Testosterone Infused with DHEA

So just received my prescription from my clinic and my vial of test cup is infused with DHEA. It is 200mg/ml test and 10mg/ml of DHEA. I am pretty annoyed, as this was never discussed at all or anything that I agreed to. I did request that they send me the test with no infusion, so we shall see. Regardless, I know nothing about supplementing with DHEA. I don't know about how long or what does would be beneficial, or if there is more bad to good for taking it if it is not something I necessarily need.

Can anyone share some input on if this would be beneficial to use or just wait until I get the new prescription?

I know, I know. Signs of a bad clinic and reason to look for a new one. I knew that this place was not "the best" in town, but they were running a 6 month promo that I wanted to take advantage of just due to price and wanting a legal script and figured I would look for somewhere new once these 6 months are up. So no need to get into why I should find a new spot, I know.
Puff88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2020, 01:34 PM   #2
Beef Newton
VET

Space Invaders Champion!
Beef Newton will become famous soon enough
That's interesting to me, actually. My DHEA is usually on the low side, and for whatever reason, oral or even topical supplementation of even low doses of it make me irritable as hell. I wonder if injectable would fare better for me. A guy I know uses a local TRT clinic, and they gave him a blend of Test Cyp and Test Prop, which I thought was pretty novel. At one time, I wondered if using Cyp would keep a stable baseline, and the Prop could (maybe) be used to more closely the natural rhythm of Test levels (like higher in the morning and decreases through day).
Beef Newton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2020, 01:47 PM   #3
Puff88
VET

Puff88 is on a distinguished road
Yeah I am not sure. Obviously I am a bit annoyed that it was sent to me this way without any discussion around it. Originally the doctor told me the test was actually going to be infused with the adex, and I told him that I did not want that and to please compound them separately. He agreed, no problem. Then in the e-mail that stated what was going to be included in my shipment, said test cyp which depending on your prescription may or may not be infused with anastrozole. Never 1 mention of DHEA.

I can't find much online about IM DHEA injections. How it is absorbed, dosing, safety, etc.
Puff88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2020, 04:06 PM   #4
liftsiron
Administrator

liftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant future
I don't think that small amount of DHEA will have much effect one way or another. It isn't going to hurt anything.
Old 10-01-2020, 11:15 PM   #5
Darkness

Darkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant future
Actually I think that is awesome for a trt patient. DHEA production degrades over time in men and women, and is a precursor to pretty much all sex hormones and such small amounts of other things are used in hundreds of processes in the body. I take oral DHEA and it helps with the foggy brain and erratic libido symptoms that often accompany long term TRT use.

If I had injectable DHEA I’d definitely take it.
Darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2020, 11:18 PM   #6
Darkness

Darkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant future
And idk how the IM DHEA dosing compares to oral. I take 25mg ED oral. 10mg EW seems marginal even if half the oral DHEA is destroyed in the liver.
Darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2020, 10:44 PM   #7
warreng
VET

warreng will become famous soon enoughwarreng will become famous soon enough
I remember a discussion on TSC in which it was concluded that hcg keeps dhea production alive via the "cascade" of hormones it produces.
warreng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2020, 08:17 AM   #8
Roughrydr

Roughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to all
I think you have a smart and knowledgeable Dr unlike most doctors regarding hrt.

Muscle Forged In Pain
Roughrydr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2020, 06:25 PM   #9
kriegernindo
VET

kriegernindo is on a distinguished road
Very smart doctor indeed that is very cool to have DHEA infused with test considering what an amazing precursor DHEA is to do many hormones in the. Body
kriegernindo is offline   Reply With Quote