Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • juggaknott2011
    • Dec 2017

Olympia

Has anyone attended the Olympia in Vegas ? I am thinking about making that trip this year

"We lift each other up ! We are a force alone but as a family we're unstoppable ! We build muscles and memories "

Juggaknott2011
  • Paramuscle
    • Mar 2018

I would love too but I can't swing it this year. I haven't been to the O but I have turned down the opportunity a time or two with invites. I wish I had more money and time. If you do go, let me know how it is for sure.

~PM

Comment

• juggaknott2011
      • Dec 2017

I will do brother ! I missed the Arnold but I think I am gonna try to make this and take a min vacation while there ! I hear nothing but good things about it . I haven't been to Vegas since 2012

"We lift each other up ! We are a force alone but as a family we're unstoppable ! We build muscles and memories "

Juggaknott2011

Comment

• liftsiron
        Administrator
        • Nov 2003

I went to the USA in Vegas twice but not the Olympia. I love that city and I'm not a Gambler.
        ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Paramuscle
          • Mar 2018

Originally posted by liftsiron
          I went to the USA in Vegas twice but not the Olympia. I love that city and I'm not a Gambler.

I got buddies that live there so its easy for me to find a place to stay. I was doing a protection gig a few years ago stateside before I got in to the oil industry and I had to meet clients in Vegas and the Reno/ Sparks area pretty regularly. Last time I ran them, I was supposed to meet them on a Friday and so I got in to Vegas on Thursday and they called me an hour after I landed and put it off until Monday so I had to hang out all weekend by myself and I don't gamble either.

So, it was a boring ass weekend with nothing but hookers and blow. Not really....

~PM

Comment

• juggaknott2011
            • Dec 2017

Originally posted by liftsiron
            lol right me either . There was so much to do there it was a fun time for sure

Juggaknott2011

Comment

• juggaknott2011
              • Dec 2017

Originally posted by Paramuscle
              I got buddies that live there so its easy for me to find a place to stay. I was doing a protection gig a few years ago stateside before I got in to the oil industry and I had to meet clients in Vegas and the Reno/ Sparks area pretty regularly. Last time I ran them, I was supposed to meet them on a Friday and so I got in to Vegas on Thursday and they called me an hour after I landed and put it off until Monday so I had to hang out all weekend by myself and I don't gamble either.

So, it was a boring ass weekend with nothing but hookers and blow. Not really....

~PM
              What happen in vegas stays in Vegas LMFAO

Juggaknott2011

Comment

Working...