Story Time

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dawgpound_Hank
    • May 2019

To begin with, I've been a Browns fan since a kid - yeah I know, just shoot me. My most hated team in the mid 90's was Denver Broncos, for obvious reasons, ie, the fumble, the drive, blah blah. This is all pertinent to the story, so remember that.

So it was around '95 or '96, there was a years period where we were working a shitload of overtime, including weekends, so I didn't have time to hit the clubs as I usually did to hook up with chics as I often did when younger. Hence, I said wtf, and did that treacherous dive into the newspaper classifieds/personals/dating section. I didn't figure much would come out of it, thinking that it must be a bunch of losers/fatties/ugly girls if they had to resort to the personals, but damn, to my surprise, there was some hotties on there who was tired of the club scene and curious. The personals actually did me pretty well getting laid with no qualms, well, until this ONE girl from hell!

Sooooo, this one girl I hooked up with was a nightmare come true. No shiznit! A night I'll never forget. We meet at a restaurant, grab a bite to eat and a couple drinks, and ended up going back to my place. We chilling on the couch, watching a movie, and feeling pretty good from the drinks it wasn't long before the clothes come off.

As I'm laying on top of her, we're kissing and I start to kiss her boobs. After a few mins, she starts crying, saying she can't do this. She reveals that she is married, but separated and going to get a divorce, but still feels awkward bcoz she hasn't been with another guy in 7 years. So I try to lay the ol' DPH 101 smooth talk on her, saying we don't have to "go all the way". I get us a couple more drinks, we continue kissing, dry humping lol, etc etc. I reach down with my hand and she is soaking wet. So being a gentleman, I ask her if she is OK, if all is cool, and she says yes, but still doesn't want to have sex being this is the first date and again, feeling awkward since it's been such a long time. I said it's all good, and ask her if I can fuq her tits haha. She says it's fine. So I do, and right before I get a nutt, I tell her to open wide, figuring she'd prolly say no, but to my surprise she DID, and I jizzed in her mouth and all over her face.

Afterwards, we talked a bit, and she starts saying about how she feels guilty for what we just did, and that she still loves her husband. I tried to console her telling her that if he still feels the same about her and she does him, they should try to work things out being they've been married for 7 years. So she ends getting ready to leave, no plans to hook up again of course, but everything APPEARED to be on a good note. She thanked me for the evening, food and drinks.

Sooooooooooo, here we go haha! Damn I can laugh now, but at the time I was scared shitless! About 4 AM there is a knock on my front door. It was 2 police officers! I believe they were detectives - both dressed in suits, no police uniforms. One male, one female. They asked me about the girl - everything from how we met, to what happened when we were together earlier in the evening. Needless to say I was freaking TF out inside, but remained super calm and told them everything in detail.

So after they hear everything, the female officer said the girl was at the hospital getting her stomach pumped for evidence! Her husband was there too. She said the girl had said that I had forced her to perform oral sex on her. THEN, she added that something just didn't seem right about the girls story - that she had some inconsistencies. She then asked me if I had a room mate. I did, but he was out of town at the time. So thinking I'm going to be arrested and going to jail, I was surprised that they told me they would be contacting me the next day.

Needless to say I didn't sleep a wink after they left, and thinking about all the stories you hear about innocent guys going to prison for some lying biatch making up a story bout being raped or whatnot. Again, freaking TF out! I get a phone call after work the next day. The female officer/detective said they would be coming over shortly. I'm figuring I'm going to jail. They show up, come in, and we all have a seat. She says the girl confessed that she made the story up of me forcing her bcoz she was trying to make her husband jealous! She continued on that she told the girl that my room mate was HOME, upstairs, when she was there the night before, and heard everything, and that he did NOT hear her screaming "STOP" and "DON'T" as the bitch had told them. Apparently that was the catalyst to get the truth out of her, in which she broke down crying.

I was soooo relieved, yet soooo PISSED off. I asked the officers if she is going to be charged with falsely accusing me & about the money spent to get her stomach pumped and all the BS. She said the girl was going to be charged with something that I don't remember exactly and that it would be on her record. End of the day, of ALLLLLL fuqqing places to be from, the girl was from DENVER, CO!!!

Goes without saying, that was my LAST time of ever using the personals/classifeds again! It was also the first/last/only time I had ever been with a girl from fuqqing DENVER!
    Dawgpound Hank is a fictional character,. All posts by my character are merely for entertainment purposes and not meant to be taken seriously.

Comment

• wallyd
      VET
      • Aug 2015

Bitches be tripping. Hell of a story DPH, glad it worked out like it did!

Comment

• jrod
        • Jun 2010

You lost me at Browns fan…

Comment

• Chooch
          VET
          • Oct 2009

Originally posted by jrod
          You lost me at Browns fan…
          ^Im with this guy😂. Sixburgh baby!!!!! Even though we sucked the last few years and Tomlin needs sold to the circus. Glad you didn’t go to jail btw lol

Comment

• jrod
            • Jun 2010

Originally posted by Dawgpound_Hank
            To begin with, I've been a Browns fan since a kid - yeah I know, just shoot me. My most hated team in the mid 90's was Denver Broncos, for obvious reasons, ie, the fumble, the drive, blah blah. This is all pertinent to the story, so remember that.

So it was around '95 or '96, there was a years period where we were working a shitload of overtime, including weekends, so I didn't have time to hit the clubs as I usually did to hook up with chics as I often did when younger. Hence, I said wtf, and did that treacherous dive into the newspaper classifieds/personals/dating section. I didn't figure much would come out of it, thinking that it must be a bunch of losers/fatties/ugly girls if they had to resort to the personals, but damn, to my surprise, there was some hotties on there who was tired of the club scene and curious. The personals actually did me pretty well getting laid with no qualms, well, until this ONE girl from hell!

Sooooo, this one girl I hooked up with was a nightmare come true. No shiznit! A night I'll never forget. We meet at a restaurant, grab a bite to eat and a couple drinks, and ended up going back to my place. We chilling on the couch, watching a movie, and feeling pretty good from the drinks it wasn't long before the clothes come off.

As I'm laying on top of her, we're kissing and I start to kiss her boobs. After a few mins, she starts crying, saying she can't do this. She reveals that she is married, but separated and going to get a divorce, but still feels awkward bcoz she hasn't been with another guy in 7 years. So I try to lay the ol' DPH 101 smooth talk on her, saying we don't have to "go all the way". I get us a couple more drinks, we continue kissing, dry humping lol, etc etc. I reach down with my hand and she is soaking wet. So being a gentleman, I ask her if she is OK, if all is cool, and she says yes, but still doesn't want to have sex being this is the first date and again, feeling awkward since it's been such a long time. I said it's all good, and ask her if I can fuq her tits haha. She says it's fine. So I do, and right before I get a nutt, I tell her to open wide, figuring she'd prolly say no, but to my surprise she DID, and I jizzed in her mouth and all over her face.

Afterwards, we talked a bit, and she starts saying about how she feels guilty for what we just did, and that she still loves her husband. I tried to console her telling her that if he still feels the same about her and she does him, they should try to work things out being they've been married for 7 years. So she ends getting ready to leave, no plans to hook up again of course, but everything APPEARED to be on a good note. She thanked me for the evening, food and drinks.

Sooooooooooo, here we go haha! Damn I can laugh now, but at the time I was scared shitless! About 4 AM there is a knock on my front door. It was 2 police officers! I believe they were detectives - both dressed in suits, no police uniforms. One male, one female. They asked me about the girl - everything from how we met, to what happened when we were together earlier in the evening. Needless to say I was freaking TF out inside, but remained super calm and told them everything in detail.

So after they hear everything, the female officer said the girl was at the hospital getting her stomach pumped for evidence! Her husband was there too. She said the girl had said that I had forced her to perform oral sex on her. THEN, she added that something just didn't seem right about the girls story - that she had some inconsistencies. She then asked me if I had a room mate. I did, but he was out of town at the time. So thinking I'm going to be arrested and going to jail, I was surprised that they told me they would be contacting me the next day.

Needless to say I didn't sleep a wink after they left, and thinking about all the stories you hear about innocent guys going to prison for some lying biatch making up a story bout being raped or whatnot. Again, freaking TF out! I get a phone call after work the next day. The female officer/detective said they would be coming over shortly. I'm figuring I'm going to jail. They show up, come in, and we all have a seat. She says the girl confessed that she made the story up of me forcing her bcoz she was trying to make her husband jealous! She continued on that she told the girl that my room mate was HOME, upstairs, when she was there the night before, and heard everything, and that he did NOT hear her screaming "STOP" and "DON'T" as the bitch had told them. Apparently that was the catalyst to get the truth out of her, in which she broke down crying.

I was soooo relieved, yet soooo PISSED off. I asked the officers if she is going to be charged with falsely accusing me & about the money spent to get her stomach pumped and all the BS. She said the girl was going to be charged with something that I don't remember exactly and that it would be on her record. End of the day, of ALLLLLL fuqqing places to be from, the girl was from DENVER, CO!!!

Goes without saying, that was my LAST time of ever using the personals/classifeds again! It was also the first/last/only time I had ever been with a girl from fuqqing DENVER!
            Seriously though, DP, you are very fortunate it didn’t turn ugly. I felt your anxiety reading this. It could have gone bad in so many ways.
            Did you ever find out what happened to her lol

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank
              • May 2019

Originally posted by jrod
              Seriously though, DP, you are very fortunate it didn’t turn ugly. I felt your anxiety reading this. It could have gone bad in so many ways.
              Did you ever find out what happened to her lol
              NOOO idea and didn't want to! Like I said, I never used personals again & never put myself in that position after that. Could be one of those poor innocent suckas doing years for nothing. I just thought it was icing on the cake hearing she was from fuqqing Denver of all places!
              Dawgpound Hank is a fictional character,. All posts by my character are merely for entertainment purposes and not meant to be taken seriously.

Comment

• Paramuscle
                • Mar 2018

Bro...... Your story made me think of this one... NO shit, there I was...

So, around the latter portion of 2009, my wife and I got divorced. All my fault, just ask her. Anyway, I actually got the papers in the mail while deployed in Afghanistan ... no shit. doesn't matter now but the point is that while I was divorced, I would use web sites to line up dates. So I had 3 or 4 sites and I would line up chicks and I would rotate states for a month and bang a few and head right back. My rotations were 3-4 months in country and then 30 days out. Something like that.....

So I got this chick that I met online and I see her when I come back. I had my lake house back then and they would come over and we would party and what not.... So the second time I am seeing this chick, the last rotation we had hooked up as well but this time, she is at my lake house when the neighbor called.

Now, the neighbor is this single hippie chick who just liked to call up occasionally and fuck. No big deal, she would call and if I was alone, sometimes we hooked up. So this night she calls and I was halfway drunk and she is like, "can I come by?" I told her this chick was here but come on. See, I know she also digs chicks... Anyway, she swings but the house and I introduce them and before the night is over she has the internet chick on the couch and I have taken up a defensive position behind her.

Now, the next day my phone rings and its her husband. I had no idea... He tells me how he had seen the text messages and the internet messages and he knows that she lied about being single etc. He said she left her small kids alone at home to come to me.... WTF?

He started trying to tell me how she was claim that he was broken down and I picked her up and took her back to my place and forced her to have sex with me. I said, "yeah? Well she tell you I wasn't the only one there and I wasn't the only one who fucked her so we can stop right there". I got witnesses so..... Twice in my life I have had 2 chicks. Once in Thailand and I paid for that and this time and I almost paid for that... Imagine if that chick hadn't been there?

~PM

Comment

• jrod
                  • Jun 2010

Originally posted by Paramuscle
                  Bro...... Your story made me think of this one... NO shit, there I was...

So, around the latter portion of 2009, my wife and I got divorced. All my fault, just ask her. Anyway, I actually got the papers in the mail while deployed in Afghanistan ... no shit. doesn't matter now but the point is that while I was divorced, I would use web sites to line up dates. So I had 3 or 4 sites and I would line up chicks and I would rotate states for a month and bang a few and head right back. My rotations were 3-4 months in country and then 30 days out. Something like that.....

So I got this chick that I met online and I see her when I come back. I had my lake house back then and they would come over and we would party and what not.... So the second time I am seeing this chick, the last rotation we had hooked up as well but this time, she is at my lake house when the neighbor called.

Now, the neighbor is this single hippie chick who just liked to call up occasionally and fuck. No big deal, she would call and if I was alone, sometimes we hooked up. So this night she calls and I was halfway drunk and she is like, "can I come by?" I told her this chick was here but come on. See, I know she also digs chicks... Anyway, she swings but the house and I introduce them and before the night is over she has the internet chick on the couch and I have taken up a defensive position behind her.

Now, the next day my phone rings and its her husband. I had no idea... He tells me how he had seen the text messages and the internet messages and he knows that she lied about being single etc. He said she left her small kids alone at home to come to me.... WTF?

He started trying to tell me how she was claim that he was broken down and I picked her up and took her back to my place and forced her to have sex with me. I said, "yeah? Well she tell you I wasn't the only one there and I wasn't the only one who fucked her so we can stop right there". I got witnesses so..... Twice in my life I have had 2 chicks. Once in Thailand and I paid for that and this time and I almost paid for that... Imagine if that chick hadn't been there?

~PM
                  Nice bro.

Unfortunately, we always pay, one one or another. Especially if married!!

Comment

• BrutalHoney
                    VET
                    • Nov 2016

Yeesh, my fucked-a-married-woman stories aren't nearly so crazy. Like, at all.

Comment

• Paramuscle
                      • Mar 2018

Originally posted by BrutalHoney
                      Yeesh, my fucked-a-married-woman stories aren't nearly so crazy. Like, at all.
                      Normally I try to steer clear of that sort of thing but this one snuck up on me and I was younger and it was a time in my life where I was unaware that I was slowly losing control.

~PM

Comment

Working...