X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chooch
    VET
    • Oct 2009

Anybody at the Arnold?

We used to go every year but haven’t in a couple of years. I contemplated going this year but then decided I didn’t feel like it lol. Is it still as good as it used to be? The expo packed with cool people and booths?
  • inhibitor
    VET
    • Dec 2018

I hadn't gone for years. I think the last time I was there was 2017 maybe?? I went last year and man, what a huge let down. It sucks. No where near like it used to be. I can't imagine it being any better this year.

Comment

• juggaknott2011
      • Dec 2017

Originally posted by Chooch
      We used to go every year but haven’t in a couple of years. I contemplated going this year but then decided I didn’t feel like it lol. Is it still as good as it used to be? The expo packed with cool people and booths?
      I was going to ask the same question lol . I was gonna go but then had other things come up . I haven't been since late 90's . I know the crowds are large still lots to do .But I think I will go next year

"We lift each other up ! We are a force alone but as a family we're unstoppable ! We build muscles and memories "

Juggaknott2011

Comment

• Bryden Dunce
        • Mar 2024

I was there last year. This was my first time. I have nothing to compare with. I'll go there again.
        Also, can you now order yourself the heavy mug that Ronnie Coleman advertises? This is a great gift for an athlete.

Comment

• Paramuscle
          • Mar 2018

If anyone needs security, I can be bought rather cheaply for certain events. If you pay for the flight, the room, and all my food and clothing.... I can probably swing it.

~PM

Comment

• Acreed1
            Vet
            • Nov 2014

I used to go alot. My buddies had a booth and I worked all weekend. Our last year was the year AFTER covid.
            Basically I probably won't go again. It's too much of a price gouge.
            $55.00 A DAY!!! (used to be $10) now to get in the Expo.
            Strong man cost extra. They charge for wifi IN THE EXPO!!!!
            Back in the day, booth cost were like $1200. Now they're starting off at $3500. And we had a small booth. Corner spots were more.
            Come on Arnold,,,,, you gonna start charging for the air we breath in inside the Expo next??

Btw back in the day, the extra supplements from plentiful.
            Now you're lucky if you get a protein bar....
            "No Joe, you next Joe, you next Joe!"
            "Creed in 3, Creed in 3"

Comment

Working...