Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gatorade

need help on fat burner

hey everybody,
    I know it's been a while since my last post when I had enquired abt 1 test cyp and enanth. After doing some research and being unable to make up my mind I decided to first try and cut down naturally and boost myself with test cyp (which I will be ordering soon, cldn't find enanth), went to teamliferesearch as easto had suggested and checked it out they have the best bet on test cyp.
    Now I've been having difficulty trying to locate a perfect fat burner, since ECA is out of the picture and YNCA cn't be found anywhere. I looked into several other products like hydroxycut, hot rox etc. I decided I would create my own stack of Yohimbe/Caffeine/Green Tea/. Well my question is how should I go about stacking them, 1 tablet Y contains about 800 mg(Ultimate Nutrition), 1 tablet Y - 400mg (Twinlab), what do you guys recommend a good serving in a day 1 or 2 a day of either 400 or 800 mg each with Caffeine 200 mg and sip on Green tea.
    What do you pros recommend or should I resort to some other product, I got hold of one supplement from Sports One (Boost&Energy) which has 200mg ephedra and the dude who's selling it is a real jack ass hiked his price for each container to $36. Serving size is 2 and has 30 servings a total of 60 tablets.
    Any advice, suggestions and questions or any comments will be greatly appreciated.

Thanx in advance....
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

ephedrine hcl is still available. You can make your own very effective eca. 25mgs eph hcl 200mgs caffeine and .81mgs asprin.
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

Working...