***My Igf-1 thread***

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DblDmnGd38

Good luck with it and keep us updated rado.

Comment

• rado

So far I'm on my 3rd week coming up on my 4th oneStill not feeling tired at all, feeling great all the time, very warm body as I had mentioned before which I think I'm getting it from being pumped. Still doing 60mcgs a day, just posted some new pics and I love doing bi, tri and delt shots. Seems like thay have improved alot.......Consuming around 3300-3500 cals a day with 150g's of carbs. I'm also still doing all 60mcgs in the morning. Never did like doing 3 shots of 20mcgs, just a waste of pins and feeling like a pin cushion.

Comment

• JohnnyB
        vet
        • Jul 2003

How long are you going to run it?

JohnnyB

Comment

• rado

until my 4th week. and then take 4 off and so on. I've also been doing it for 3 weeks today. Been doing it 7 days, not 5 days a week like some say.

Comment

• jyzza
            Vet
            • Jul 2003

As far as I know IGF-1 is to be taken 2x a day for best results....since L IGF life span is 7-8 hours....I know some Pros who take it in the am and then around like 4,5 or 6 pm....
            * muj kochanie *

Comment

• rado

Originally posted by jyzza
              As far as I know IGF-1 is to be taken 2x a day for best results....since L IGF life span is 7-8 hours....I know some Pros who take it in the am and then around like 4,5 or 6 pm....
              I tried that and didn't notice any difference.

Comment

• rado

That's right, not PWO. I feel so bad for those who are not getting what I'm getting, considering we got it from the same place

I can't wait until I come off the igf to see how much difference it has made so far. Meaning I would like to just be on my cycle without the igf. But I have one more week to go, so we'll see.

Comment

• FKITLETSGO

I hope the stuff I have lives up to what you have experienced

Comment

• house1

RADO, have you tried 2 times a day injections--

bro there is a difference-- i feel harder and more pumped since i changed to twice aday-- and am only doing 40 mcgs

Comment

• JohnnyB
                      vet
                      • Jul 2003

house you're doing 20mcg 2X a day, what's the schedule look like?

JohnnyB

Comment

• house1

Originally posted by JohnnyB
                        house you're doing 20mcg 2X a day, what's the schedule look like?

JohnnyB

JB, i am doing 20 mcgs upon waking 5 am and 20 mcgs at 4 pm

Comment

• rado

Originally posted by house1
                          RADO, have you tried 2 times a day injections--

bro there is a difference-- i feel harder and more pumped since i changed to twice aday-- and am only doing 40 mcgs
                          Yes I have, when I was doing 40 in the morning and 20 before bed. I also have tried 20, 20, 20 and 60 in the morning and never noticed anything different. So I decided to stick with 60 in the morning to go along with my other stuff. I didn't want to make myself this time around like a pin cushion, I usually do

But this is my 4th week of igf, Friday is my last shot of igf. I will take some time off, then I will use the remainder for another 4 weeks

Comment

Working...