Pathogenesis of Atherosclerosis (A Must watch)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ESTROGEN GUY
    VET
    • Aug 2018

Pathogenesis of Atherosclerosis (A Must watch)

We must never ignore things in life. knowledge is power and can help you or a love one. I will be adding more health post. If just one person I help. I recently stop going to older doctors. Please allow me to explain.

I've recently had a very large vein; * (the wiggle kind). It started at my shoulder and into the pec. When I would workout. It appeared to get full of blood and I liked the freaky look.

But then, I noticed it appeared. Blood was not getting to any other parts of my shoulder area and the excretion from shoulder to arm was not pumped on my left side. Normally, when I do shoulders. My triceps and arms are pumped beyond pumped. My right side was crazy pumped. but my left side was flat.

I went to a family doctor. He told me it was the vein and he didn't like how jumbo up it looked. He referred me to vein doctor in his practice. He had it ultrasound and then set me up for a vein closer. He said it appeared, I had a blood clot that passed but now was only allowing 3% or less of blood to pass through due to damage.

The week before I was going have them close off the vein. I placed a call to Doctor Warren at the hospital of Special Service. He was the NY Giant's former doctor. (also, the same doctor that failed me after being drafted to the NYC Giants. He fail me due to an enlarge heart and other related PED's issues. That I never disclosed to HIM.

As far the vein it was not the problem.

Let me get back on track of this post. I flew to Upstate NY the next day. He ordered a MRI. The MRI revealed 3/4 of my pec was completely detached and due to the undetected tear. The tore muscle had curled up and could not be reconnected.

I was really surprised because. I have been doing incline press with 405 lbs for reps, right up to the day before surgery.

I know when this heals. I will no longer (Bounce Reps) while bench press.

He stapled the pec together. I'll be in a sling for 3 weeks. For those i normally get autograph photos with the top pros. I will have my partner reach out and have them mail signed photo. Just give me a bit. But it's still business as usually.

Please see the article below on pathogenesis. Stay on top of your health and other family members.

EG

Last edited by ESTROGEN GUY; 11-16-2023, 09:40 AM.
    http://road2hardcoreiron.net/

https://www.myscfuel.com/

EG
Working...