Do you need more focus in the gym? Is your mind wandering and forgetful?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • baby1
    • Jun 2009

Do you need more focus in the gym? Is your mind wandering and forgetful?

Do you need more focus in the gym? Is your mind wandering and forgetful? You may want to try the supplement CDP choline.

According to a report in the September ’11 Better Nutrition, scientists at the 66th Annual Meeting of the Society of Biological Psychiatry in San Francisco reported that people who took 250 milligrams of CDP choline each day for 28 days were less likely to get distracted and had improved memory and mood.
  • D
    Vet
    • May 2007

If you need help focusing in the gym, you should probably just sit your ass at home.
    Everything I say/post/pm is strictly for entertainment purposes. DO NOT TAKE ANYTHING I SAY SERIOUSLY! Thanks

Comment

• John Benz
      Vet
      • Jan 2004

Choline is a B vitamin, but you don't get near 250 in any B-Complex pill, so a supplement might prove worthwhile.

Very interesting baby1! more karma for you!

Comment

• BikerTrash
        Vet
        • Aug 2011

Originally posted by D
        If you need help focusing in the gym, you should probably just sit your ass at home.
        I completly disagree with your statement here "D" . there are alot of life's variables and distractions that could lead one's mind to wonder,Daily stress of work , home life , money or anything really . I dont really recomend someone "sitting there ass at home" and doing nothing if in fact "Baby1" has a supplement that could enhance ones mindset and mood I would completly recomend somethng to get there focus back .

Comment

• baby1
          • Jun 2009

Thanks guys, you rock! Always looking to share good info that I come across!

Comment

• big ragu

Originally posted by BikerTrash
            I completly disagree with your statement here "D" . there are alot of life's variables and distractions that could lead one's mind to wonder,Daily stress of work , home life , money or anything really . I dont really recomend someone "sitting there ass at home" and doing nothing if in fact "Baby1" has a supplement that could enhance ones mindset and mood I would completly recomend somethng to get there focus back .
            I agree as well. Every once in a while shit happens, and it pulls your attention. On those days my workouts suffer.

Comment

• D
              Vet
              • May 2007

That came out wrong. I wasn't trying to be a dick. When I read the post, all I could think of was lazy ass people that sit on one machine for 20mins, or stand around talking about how wasted they got last weekend. The only time I had hard time working out was when I was natty and diagnosed with low test.

Everything I say/post/pm is strictly for entertainment purposes. DO NOT TAKE ANYTHING I SAY SERIOUSLY! Thanks

Comment

• A.B
                VET
                • Jun 2004

Good post. Interesting. I may need to give it a try next time I hit that phase. I think it's inevitable for anyone to get distracted with life stress and not focus on the gym

Comment

• ROCKETW19
                  Vet
                  • Feb 2010

I agree, I find myself getting distrscted half way threw my workout latley. Not sure why just wanna get it over with cuz my mind is done.
                  If this can get me back in the groove then I will try it

Comment

• Avery

Russian twist with med ball (4*15)
                    Dumbell biceps curl with forearm rotation (4*12)
                    Biceps curl on Scott bench (4*10)
                    Standing curl for forearm flexors (3*12)

Comment

Working...