Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Trapology
    • Jan 2007

Clomid Taste?

Ok ive never taken clomid before because ive never needed it.

But a buddy of mine just got some and told me it was the most horrible tasting bitter stuff on the planet

Being the person I am I had to give it a shot, it tasted like listerien mouth wash x1000000

It literally made me sick to my stomach, is this something common or did he get something bunk?
    Some Men Aren't Looking For Anything Logical, Like Money. They Can't Be Bought, Bullied, Reasoned or Negotiated With. Some Men Just Want To Watch The World Burn
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

lol, very common, imo diet coke is the best thing to mix it with to cut that incredibly horrible taste.
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Deacon
      Vet
      • Jan 2005

I just man up and swallow - it does taste like ass though
      Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
      "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."

Comment

• Trapology
        • Jan 2007

Originally posted by liftsiron
        lol, very common, imo diet coke is the best thing to mix it with to cut that incredibly horrible taste.
        wow that sucks for whoever uses that shit
        Ive known shit to taste bad but this was horribly ridiculous

like I said i was sick to my stomach from swallowing a little bit, ill let him know its legit and he can deal with it
        Some Men Aren't Looking For Anything Logical, Like Money. They Can't Be Bought, Bullied, Reasoned or Negotiated With. Some Men Just Want To Watch The World Burn

Comment

• Big Sexy

bro i just started my pct on friday clomid is one of the worst things i've ever tasted. Would it be alright to mix this with something or should I just man up and take it?

Comment

• ninobambino
            • Jan 2005

Depends where you get it but yeah a lot of that stuff tastes like a**...lol

Comment

• ninobambino
              • Jan 2005

Originally posted by Big Sexy
              bro i just started my pct on friday clomid is one of the worst things i've ever tasted. Would it be alright to mix this with something or should I just man up and take it?
              I used to put it a shot of grapefruit juice (even tho I hate grapefruit juice lol) or sometimes even orange juice.... if not I would gag to no end after taking it.

Comment

• freakinhuge

most research chems taste badly, as long as they work thats all I care about.

Comment

• mrhtbd

I think I'll taste one now.

Comment

• bigazhell

hey guys i just got some clom citrate from peptides direct, the shit is glue like do you guys know if you just mix it as if it were liquid. ive only ever used MythFit clomid and am kinda weary...any thing helps.

Comment

• Magnesium
                      Vet
                      • Dec 2009

shouldn't have any problem thinning it with some water. It's to be administered orally so it gets mixed in the stomach anyway.

Comment

• jboldman
                        VET
                        • Feb 2007

just squirt it into a half glass of something, chug it down and follow with a chaser of juice or something. it really tastes bad.

jb
                        Admin CuttingEdgeMuscle.com

Comment

• basskiller
                          Administrator
                          • Aug 2003

Originally posted by Deacon
                          I just man up and swallow - it does taste like ass though
                          I was going to say the same and then I thought.. I really don't know what ass does taste like..LOL

It's freaking the most nastiest tasting compound that we have to endure. I know some people that have went out and bought flavoring concentrate and add a few drops to it.. Now it doesn't make it all sweet tasting, but it does cut down greatly on the gag factor
                          Owner of
                          Worldclassbodybuilding.com - my forum
                          basskilleronline.com

Comment

• quez82
                            • Jul 2003

can't taste anything in bacardi
                            Quez82 does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

• SoreButtCheeks

sucking a tab of clo is equally nasty but everyone should try it :-)

Comment

Working...