X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • IBBAdmin
    VET
    • Jun 2012

Originally posted by Glycomann
    Aging sucks camel sack. I had no idea you were off everything for so long.

I wanted to go back on and never did, bought so me supps and gave them away a few times . so for real its been since 2007 since I have done something real and long term. Since then 2 times I started cycle and about 4 weeks each time. Then trt a few months ago, started feeling good after a few weeks but then I bumped into so many people I knew in the office I decided to stop. Been down hill since. lol

Comment

• Glycomann

Originally posted by IBBAdmin
      I wanted to go back on and never did, bought so me supps and gave them away a few times . so for real its been since 2007 since I have done something real and long term. Since then 2 times I started cycle and about 4 weeks each time. Then trt a few months ago, started feeling good after a few weeks but then I bumped into so many people I knew in the office I decided to stop. Been down hill since. lol
      How are your health markers? Test level? Myself, I should probably just be on TRT test asn stay on it but I have this affliction. I don't want to be dependent on any drug. So I go off for periods and suffer. I do the same thing with my asthma meds. Matter of fact I threw a bunch of them away and only use 2 now and at 1/2 the prescribed dose. If I am consistent with that I'm pretty good but I keep falling in the psych trap of mine and stop taking it and boom problems after a few days.

But TRT test is great. If I for what ever reason have to drop the gym for a week or so due to life I snap right back in a few days whereas if I was off everything I would gain fat and it would take a month to snap back. Thre seems to be this optimum TRT level dose where I feel very healthy and the body just performs like it use to when I was young. A little less and it doesn't happen. A little more and the fitness level suffers. I like trying to find that ad staying there these days. 250 mg of sustanon works pretty good.

Comment

• IBBAdmin
        VET
        • Jun 2012

How are your health markers? Test level? Myself, I should probably just be on TRT test asn stay on it but I have this affliction. I don't want to be dependent on any drug. So I go off for periods and suffer. I do the same thing with my asthma meds. Matter of fact I threw a bunch of them away and only use 2 now and at 1/2 the prescribed dose. If I am consistent with that I'm pretty good but I keep falling in the psych trap of mine and stop taking it and boom problems after a few days.

But TRT test is great. If I for what ever reason have to drop the gym for a week or so due to life I snap right back in a few days whereas if I was off everything I would gain fat and it would take a month to snap back. Thre seems to be this optimum TRT level dose where I feel very healthy and the body just performs like it use to when I was young. A little less and it doesn't happen. A little more and the fitness level suffers. I like trying to find that ad staying there these days. 250 mg of sustanon works pretty good.
        I had my bloods done a few months back for the trt and my test level was 88 I think... or close to that. I try not to take anything, just advil for real bad days. I wish I could afford or get a script for test and GH lol.... I will come up with something eventually

Comment

• Glycomann

Can you use Keith Foulis or one of the other clinics? If you're just looking for 200-300 mg/w I think kit runs about 4 bills to get started then like half that or a little more for a couple vials, which last about 3 months. You would be looking at a little over a grand to 1200 a year. Don't go to Spectrum. They are fuck-ups. This is turning into a serious hyjack. Sorry Landru.

Comment

• IBBAdmin
            VET
            • Jun 2012

Can you use Keith Foulis or one of the other clinics? If you're just looking for 200-300 mg/w I think kit runs about 4 bills to get started then like half that or a little more for a couple vials, which last about 3 months. You would be looking at a little over a grand to 1200 a year. Don't go to Spectrum. They are fuck-ups. This is turning into a serious hyjack. Sorry Landru.
            I used Dr. Gordon and it was working out, but just seeing all these people I knew and whom were familiar faces bothered the shit out of me. We were all in the office for a shot and I like to keep my business, "my business" lol..

Comment

Working...