Clear All
  • Thate
    Vet
    • Mar 2007

clen has been known to affect the heart, horrible drug imo

Comment

• Sadie

Originally posted by Thate
      it's not that she doesn't think DNP is serious, she just takes all necessary precautions. Slin is more dangerous imo, one mistake and it's over (your life).

How much do you think most bodybuilding women weigh bro? They don't get up to 300lbs in the off season.
      exactly.. i take dnp very seriously and i make sure to stay hydrated keep my electrolytes up and stay as cool as possible. i also wont push the dose. i know what im supposed to feel like and pay close attention to my body..

and ya im not getting 300lbs off season hehe if you guys knew some of the cycles my female body builder friends took.. you would think im a chicken shit i assure you lol

Comment

• Sadie

Originally posted by Thate
        clen has been known to affect the heart, horrible drug imo
        i have heard that also but it hasnt effected mine.. i am probably lucky because i tend to go pretty high on clen. I have had EKGs and blood work and everything is fine. even ON clen today my bp was 120 over 68 at my work physical.. ofcourse my hr was 113.. ill blame being nervous hehe

Comment

• Deacon
          Vet
          • Jan 2005

I didnt read all of the answers but recently I put a friend on masteron enth at 200 mgs per week for 10 weeks - she transformed herself in truley unbelievable fashion - and she is 41 and been training forever plus battling lymes disease
          Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
          "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."

Comment

• Caladin

Sadie good luck

Its nice to see a woman on the forum with alot of drive and some great info. Thanks for the posts!

If you run DNP at 600 please let us know how that was. 400mg seemed enough for me and Im 215lbs.

Comment

• Sadie

i ran DNP at 600 last time and it wasnt as bad as i thought it would be. i was hot as hell obviously but i survived just fine. oh.. my last cycle was in july lol yes im a glutten for punishment lol

Comment

Working...