Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • D
    Vet
    • May 2007

Yes i naturally have low test and have not cycled in a long time, probably 6 years. When I started working out, about a year into it, I was stupid and took someones advice and did no research whatsoever. The guy told me to run sustanon 1000mg/week. After 4 weeks I broke out soooo bad that I gave up on the cycle after 6 weeks or so. I never knew anything about PCT and never did it. After about 6 months later my left nipple started itching and I was talking to a guy at GNC and he noticed that I kept itching and asked if I was running anything, and I told him, I did previously. He recommended letro for about 2 weeks and nolva for about 6 weeks. Itching went away and I did get a very small amount of gyno because of no PCT after the cycle. To sum it up, I fucked up! I'm guessing that is the reason why I have low test.
    Everything I say/post/pm is strictly for entertainment purposes. DO NOT TAKE ANYTHING I SAY SERIOUSLY! Thanks

Comment

• Mr Incredible
      • Oct 2010

Well its really a urologyst field but 6 years sounds a long time. Also that sust course was very short so I doubt it was that. Id still love to see you run nolva at like 10mg per day for two months and get your test level checked. However I sense if you go to a doc they will just do what's easiest and throw you a test patch or some enanth for life lol! You could easily get your hands on nolva and give it a whirl, you might respond well

Comment

• D
        Vet
        • May 2007

Since I'm on 200mg test/week, I'll stop the test and should I do like a 40mg-2 weeks, 30mg-2 weeks and 10mg-4 weeks of nolva and then have my test levels checked? Or how do you think I should do it?

Originally posted by Mr Incredible
        Well its really a urologyst field but 6 years sounds a long time. Also that sust course was very short so I doubt it was that. Id still love to see you run nolva at like 10mg per day for two months and get your test level checked. However I sense if you go to a doc they will just do what's easiest and throw you a test patch or some enanth for life lol! You could easily get your hands on nolva and give it a whirl, you might respond well
        Everything I say/post/pm is strictly for entertainment purposes. DO NOT TAKE ANYTHING I SAY SERIOUSLY! Thanks

Comment

• Deacon
          Vet
          • Jan 2005

its kind of a moot point not knowing your starting level prior to any test use - and in all honesty we are just guessing because we really dont know if there is a medical reason underlying all of this - I guess I would also check with a better doctor before continuing on just running stuff - because like Incredible said six years is a long time - I have a hard time believing that this is still a cause of that
          Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
          "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."

Comment

• D
            Vet
            • May 2007

My test levels were 210 out of 250-1100(normal range), but I'm 25 so I should probably be around 800+. My Doc started me on Test Cyp 200mg/Week and wanted to re-test me after 6 weeks. Kids is a big concern for me and I will see a endocrinologist soon. Just gotta find time. Not sure if I should continue with the Test or not.

Originally posted by Deacon
            its kind of a moot point not knowing your starting level prior to any test use - and in all honesty we are just guessing because we really dont know if there is a medical reason underlying all of this - I guess I would also check with a better doctor before continuing on just running stuff - because like Incredible said six years is a long time - I have a hard time believing that this is still a cause of that

Comment

• b52
              • Oct 2006

Originally posted by D
              My test levels were 210 out of 250-1100(normal range), but I'm 25 so I should probably be around 800+. My Doc started me on Test Cyp 200mg/Week and wanted to re-test me after 6 weeks. Kids is a big concern for me and I will see a endocrinologist soon. Just gotta find time. Not sure if I should continue with the Test or not.
              I would go to another doctor bro, someone who knows what they're talking about and not just gunna have you hop on test because your levels are low.

Comment

• Mr Incredible
                • Oct 2010

With B52.

Because of your concern I would say go with SERM first. Your doc is just chosing the easiest thing to treat the problem he's faced with. Hcg with hmg would bring your fertility back. Enanth taken long term would definately suppress it.

Comment

• Mr Incredible
                  • Oct 2010

With B52.

Because of your concern I would say go with SERM first. Your doc is just chosing the easiest thing to treat the problem he's faced with. Hcg with hmg would bring your fertility back. Enanth taken long term would definately suppress it.

Comment

Working...