Trying Deca for the 1st time?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • stumpyone
    • Jan 2012

personaly id leave the test at 700 and bump the deca to 600.
    shoot for that last rep and when you get it... do two more!! semper fi do or die gung ho gung ho gung ho!!!

i am an idiot, i dont know nuthin bout nuthin. i have never done anything illegal but get great joy from pretending that i have. drugs are bad o.k. I am a loser that likes to type about shit that ill never have the sack to do!

Comment

• dalnkwnt
      Vet
      • Oct 2011

bump the deca up? i have enough to do it!
      MOD@massmonsterz.com

MOD@TheFitnessboard.com

Comment

• stumpyone
        • Jan 2012

yup, for me 400 is noticeable but 600 is perfect. bad thing is that it takes so long to really settle in good its hard to really judge your dose right off. ride it out for a little bit and see how you feel and go from there jmo
        shoot for that last rep and when you get it... do two more!! semper fi do or die gung ho gung ho gung ho!!!

i am an idiot, i dont know nuthin bout nuthin. i have never done anything illegal but get great joy from pretending that i have. drugs are bad o.k. I am a loser that likes to type about shit that ill never have the sack to do!

Comment

• Bigbench1

Agreed with Stumpy. As long as sides are not too much, it is night and day in results from 400-600 for deca!

Comment

• 4thAD

Originally posted by ~R~F~G~
            I cut up great on deca. Last year I was bulking and was at 267 and bout 12/14% bf. you could see the top 4 abs still. Well I ended up with knee,sleep and other issues so mid stream I started a keto cutter. Didn't change my gear. Just my diet. I have it logged on Wcbb. My avatar here is the final results. 225 9% bf.

Deca for bulking only is a myth. I can cut just as well as when on tren/eq. With a lower dosage.
            I have used Deca on a cutter as well with great results. The compound does not really matter IMO.

Originally posted by Shovel
            There are a couple benefits of running deca while cutting and I run it a minimum of 300 weekly year round with my cruise dosage of test(250-300). Gaining muscle with deca on a calorie deficit diet isn't gonna happen though, but you already know that.

I think for a first run with deca to see it work good, I'd use it for bulking. Jmo
            I agree, I would probably run it on a bulker for a first run. That way you can really see what deca can do for you.

Also to the OP, some may disagree because of all the so called gurus and BroScience out there, but don't be afraid to run Deca and Tren in the same run. Almost all of my bulking cycles I include them both. The strength and gains are ridiculous, with the added benefit of the deca keeping your joints feeling great as the weights go up.

Comment

• dalnkwnt
              Vet
              • Oct 2011

up to 550 for the next 10 weeks!
              MOD@massmonsterz.com

MOD@TheFitnessboard.com

Comment

• stumpyone
                • Jan 2012

hell yes, keep us updated.

Comment

Working...