Really want to try Tren but...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bufbiker

Enanthate is much more mild that acetate for sure.

Comment

• T1DMMA2BB
      Vet
      • Apr 2013

Originally posted by Darkness
      Look here is a fact: I can't speak for everyone on this board and wont, but every single person in real life that I know when they run tren they are different. Every single one of them report tren fucks with their head and their thinking. Maybe except one but everyone knows it but him. One friend of mine paces the floor like a caged animal and gets very pissy. Another just sits and thinks himself to death and says nothing to no one. Another one becomes the most selfish, self centered little child you could every meet. The rest of them just seem pretty damn intense in conversation and have little patience and can have a little temper outburst here and there. No big deal for any of them. But none of them (i'm talking a dozen) have ever flipped out and hurt anyone. Sure they get alittle lippy with their girls, maybe say something in the walmart check out line that is out of character, and probably get quite a bit more ass while on tren. But no arrests, felonies, fights, or unwanted pregancies.

The best advice I ever got about it and give out regularly is while on tren, dont take yourself too goddamn serious.

Here is my typical tren train:

Week 1: Feel like God already and every weight I did in the gym last week for 12 reps I now do for 16.

Week 2: I always run it with mast, so I begin to look at the opposite sex like a tiger looking at a pile of meat. Sometimes I purr when it walks by.

Weeks 3 to 8: I lean out like a mutherfucker, add muscle, get strong as fuck, and people notice that I look pretty damn good. I have dreams that things are chasing me. I run. I have the focus and determination that is as good as it comes and I have never felt so confident. I love the way I feel.

Weeks 9 and 10: The hot body temp all day and night sweats now start, and I am beginning to like to argue. I have dreams the cause me to jump out of bed and fly into the wall. Things chase me in my dreams and I now turn and fight them.

Week 11: Since I am getting sides now, I naturally think it's a good idea to up the dose from 100mg EOD to 125mg EOD. Now I am ficking ripped and have lost 10 lbs from where I started but look like I gained 15.

Week 12: I love to train constantly, sleep way too much, and I beleive everyone wants to know my opinion. The wisdom overflows me and puddles at the feet of the little people. Usually have developed woman problems by this point that I should not have. I hate the way I feel.

Week 13: One of my daughters officially reprts to Mom that I am an an asshole and they want me to move out. I feel a great sense of guilt, and the next injection is 500mg straight test E until next summer.

Week 14: Everyone thinks I am a nice guy again and just went through a phase.

Week 15. I get a metabolic rebound from increased appetite and my thyroid slowing down and now I actually gain 10 pounds AND look like I gained 10 more.

I think the moral of the story is to stop tren at week 8. Take my advice I will never use it.

Holy shit I have not laughed this hard at something I have read in a long time. LOL Darkness my last cycle was like this minus the dreams haha. Well WELL said.

Comment

• Darkness
        • Apr 2011

Originally posted by T1DMMA2BB
        Holy shit I have not laughed this hard at something I have read in a long time. LOL Darkness my last cycle was like this minus the dreams haha. Well WELL said.
        I am glad I fit in:

I forgot to add:

Week 16: I vow to never take tren again and tell everyone how it's mild compounds from here on out for me.

Week 24: I order 4 bottles of tren from my favorite store and open the box like a little kid inspecting fishing lures when they arrive...

Comment

• T1DMMA2BB
          Vet
          • Apr 2013

I am glad I fit in:

I forgot to add:

Week 16: I vow to never take tren again and tell everyone how it's mild compounds from here on out for me.

Week 24: I order 4 bottles of tren from my favorite store and open the box like a little kid inspecting fishing lures when they arrive...
          Sounds like me again. Haha. I was the most insanely ripped I have ever been on tren. Only problem now is the wife, she has learned to read the bottles that I have....

Comment

• Darkness
            • Apr 2011

Sounds like me again. Haha. I was the most insanely ripped I have ever been on tren. Only problem now is the wife, she has learned to read the bottles that I have....
            Maybe I got an idea... squirt the tren into empty test bottles and leave them laying around? It might just work...

Comment

• T1DMMA2BB
              Vet
              • Apr 2013

Maybe I got an idea... squirt the tren into empty test bottles and leave them laying around? It might just work...
              That might actually work. She might notice the anger though. I guess I should just cut it off at week 8 huh? Haha. That is a really good idea though. Thanks Darkness!

Comment

• steelpreacher
                Vet
                • Jun 2013

I am glad I fit in:

I forgot to add:

Your accuracy is uncanny. It really is...lmao!

Comment

• JayC
                  Vet
                  • Sep 2012

LOL Classic.

Great thread!

Comment

• Glycomann

I have not done as much tren as most here. I got hold of 6 vials of tren E some time ago. 2 vials in I was told to take a management course because all the woman i work with were crying. I gave away the other vials. I still haven't taken the management course. Everyone thinks I went through a phase.

Comment

Working...