Calling all juicers out!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Galactic-muscle

ill have to get some pics and edit my tats, alot of very custom tats lol. but yeah looking good everyone!

Comment

• Ironworker1
      Vet
      • Sep 2013

Trying to figure out on how to post pic.....help!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by Ironworker1
        Trying to figure out on how to post pic.....help!!!!!!!!!
        1) Click reply & type your message. If you are posting a pic, it must have at least some characters in the message field, even if it's a "..." , a smiley face, or whatever.

2) Scroll down below down under the "Additional Options" bar - you will see a button that says "Manage Attachments". Click it and a new window will open.

3)In that window, if you are going to upload a file from your computer, click the button that says "Choose File". Then browse to the image you wish to upload, select it, and click the "Open" button. Lastly, click the "Upload" button. If you are uploading it from another website and not your computer, then type the URL of the image in the text box, and click the "Upload" button.

4) Wait for the image to upload, then click the reply button to post your message & pic. Finished. You can of course click the "Preview" button before replying to see your pic.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by Galactic-muscle
          ill have to get some pics and edit my tats, alot of very custom tats lol. but yeah looking good everyone!
          Yeah I see all those tats in your avi - makes you look like the dude from Prometheus.

Comment

• beast
            Vet
            • Mar 2010

Can we not do an update pic for us old guys???lol
            Beast doesn't condone the use of any drugs without the proper script from a doctor. Everything said by Beast is for entertainment purposes only and mostly bullshit!

Comment

• Deacon
              Vet
              • Jan 2005

I am waiting til I get really huge LMAO
              Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
              "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."

Comment

Working...