Change of cycle/ pre-wrestling

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Andre_G

Right, technique will ALWAYS win over strength in wrestling. But i'm not neglecting my technique or stamina, and replacing it with juice. I just think that a cycle would give me a certain advantage over other wrestlers.

What would you guys say if i were to wait until march/may to do a cycle of test only?

(BTW kev, i need to drop 8lbs, i'm 217 now not 214. But i'm not looking to roids to do that, i was planning on dropping to 97kg myself, and then doing the tren and winny to stay hard and lean and strong. But that idea is out the window i guess.)

Comment

• JohnnyB
      vet
      • Jul 2003

Originally posted by Andre_G
      Can you explain to me how doing one cycle of test could ruin my natural test production if i were to run proper PCT? I don't mean that in a smart ass way, i want to understand where you are coming from.
      Bro this is a legit question.

At 18 you hormonal system is not fully developed, shutting it down at this point could stop it from fully developing. Which could mean low test production for life.

JohnnyB

Comment

• JohnnyB
        vet
        • Jul 2003

I just think that a cycle would give me a certain advantage over other wrestlers.
        Bro if this is true then 80% of the wrestlers should have the advantage.

JohnnyB

Comment

• Andre_G

you totally shot my mood

I've been pumped all week about this. Lol

Comment

• JohnnyB
            vet
            • Jul 2003

you totally shot my mood

I've been pumped all week about this. Lol
            LOL Not trying to, just trying to bring up the things you haven't thought of

JohnnyB

Comment

• Andre_G

So you both are 100% against me doing a cycle of test post-wrestling? I'm still thinking about april/may

Comment

• Easto

Johnny isn't trying to be a dick. I am a member on a bunch of the boards, but there are only a handful of people I would take advice from and JohnnyB is one of them.

I did my first cycle at 21, and in all honesty I think I should have waited a little bit longer. My problem was that I wanted to start competing, so I went ahead and ran a cycle.

Before I juiced I was a member of these boards for 2 years. I spent that time learning everything I could. I wasn't going to run my cycle until I thought I knew everything I needed to know before that first injection.

Andre, take this time to learn. there is no reason to jump into a cycle right now. I know it may give you a small advatange on the mat, but you have to think about the long run. Is this the best decision for you right now? I would say, NO.

Comment

• Andre_G

Ok point taken. And i hope my posts didnt come off as insulting to Johnny, didn't mean 'em that way.

(BTW, the XXX board on this forum is great!)

Comment

• JohnnyB
                    vet
                    • Jul 2003

So you both are 100% against me doing a cycle of test post-wrestling?
                    I'm

JohnnyB

Comment

• Easto

Andre, I am sure no offence was taken by Johnny. We actually encourage these types of debates on the site. It helps the new members and even the old members learn a thing or two.

If you have anymore questions, don't hesitate to ask. There is always someone here willing to help you out.

Comment

• Andre_G

Thanks kev

Comment

• JohnnyB
                          vet
                          • Jul 2003

Originally posted by Easto
                          Andre, I am sure no offence was taken by Johnny. We actually encourage these types of debates on the site. It helps the new members and even the old members learn a thing or two.

If you have anymore questions, don't hesitate to ask. There is always someone here willing to help you out.
                          Yeah Bro ask away. I'm not trying to be a hard ass Bro if I came off like that it wasn't my intention. Just try to bring the reality of gear to light.

I still sometimes catch myself seeing a Bro that's got size and the first thing I think is "steroids". When in reality it food and training that got him there.

JohnnyB

Comment

• Andre_G

Here's another legit question. Seeing as tren and winny don't affect your test production, therefore it couldn't harm my "underdevelopped" test production, what are the downfalls of a cycle of trenobole and winstrol? Besides the harmful effects it can have on your sex drive and poking EOD, what are some other serious ones?

Comment

• JohnnyB
                              vet
                              • Jul 2003

Fina is one fo the hardest on the hpta and winny can shut you down, all AAS will to 1 degree or another. Bro prohormones will shut you down. I know that's not what you wanted to hear but it's the truth.

JohnnyB

Comment

• Andre_G

If winny can shut you down, why wouldn't you run PCT on a winny cycle?

Comment

Working...