PCT or Natural recovery ? ? ? ? ?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ms.Wetback

PCT or Natural recovery ? ? ? ? ?

I have been reading a bit about people saying natural recovery is the way to go. I was curious to see opinions and experiences.

Lets get some info on here and see what people have to say.

Fortunately for me .............. I never need PCT
    And my husband is on HRT so he does not either.
  • Trapology
    • Jan 2007

Ive been doin aas for about 6 years and ive never once run PCT and i recovered fine everytime.

I think you only need it if your prone to some of the symptoms.
    Some Men Aren't Looking For Anything Logical, Like Money. They Can't Be Bought, Bullied, Reasoned or Negotiated With. Some Men Just Want To Watch The World Burn

Comment

• Ms.Wetback

Come on guys I need some more input on this . . . . . .

Comment

• test-beast

wow i cant belive what i am reading here.

pct is a must for a male who is not on hrt as aas will shut ones natty test down big time and for a natty recovery it would mtake upto 6 moths imo=loss of mucale mass due to no test suporting the new built mucale.

and if your running 19 nors (tren ,deca ect) and no pct well that is just damm right silly.

a pct is a must when useing aas

Comment

• the shocker

Originally posted by test-beast
          wow i cant belive what i am reading here.

pct is a must for a male who is not on hrt as aas will shut ones natty test down big time and for a natty recovery it would mtake upto 6 moths imo=loss of mucale mass due to no test suporting the new built mucale.

and if your running 19 nors (tren ,deca ect) and no pct well that is just damm right silly.

a pct is a must when useing aas
          Thats what I thought also.

Comment

• Tbizzle

i would think there could be no harm in running at least 20mg nolvadex ed for 4-6 weeks upon ending a cycle. All nolva does is keep the high post cycle estrogen levels from effecting tissue in the body by blocking estrogen receptors via binding to them, no change in actual levels so they can reach homeostasis naturally still. Also nolva raises LH which helps your body get back on track producing test faster. Where is the down side in this???

Comment

• test-beast

Originally posted by Nigbo
              Ive been doin aas for about 6 years and ive never once run PCT and i recovered fine everytime.

I think you only need it if your prone to some of the symptoms.
              no offence here bud but if your not running a pct you shouldent be use aas imo and you state <only need it if one is prone to symptoms>huh what doas that mean?

prone to what natty test shut down ,in my books every single person who runs aas will have shut down of there natty test and this is why a pct i very very important part
              of useing aas.

you say prone to symptoms i.e gyno/acne/high b.p if this is what you mean then it is totaly sepaarate from pct and it drugs used to combat these whilts on cycle have nout to do with you pct...

i would rethink about not useing a pct.

may i ask how old you are and your stats and cycle exp..?

Comment

• RJH8541
                VET
                • Nov 2003

no offence here bud but if your not running a pct you shouldent be use aas imo and you state <only need it if one is prone to symptoms>huh what doas that mean?

prone to what natty test shut down ,in my books every single person who runs aas will have shut down of there natty test and this is why a pct i very very important part
                of useing aas.

you say prone to symptoms i.e gyno/acne/high b.p if this is what you mean then it is totaly sepaarate from pct and it drugs used to combat these whilts on cycle have nout to do with you pct...

here is a huge thing everyone is prolly NOT doing post cycle that all users of aas should.

1. Before any AAS use take a baseline reading of where your natty tes/lh/fsh levels are.

2. Post cycle, if you use a PCT protocol or not, get blodwork done (around 8-12 weeks after the PCT is over, or 8-12 weeks after the cycle is over if you don't use a PCT)and see where you are in relation to the original baseline reading.

3. Once levels are back to where they were (or as close as they can get within normal range), after being thru with a PCT for at least 4 weeks (to not have any residual effects of the SERMs), then consider running another cycle.

The problem is most, no, I would bet somewhere around 99% of the people who use AAS, myself included, do not start this from the beginning. They decide to juice, get some shit, and go to town. Then do a PCT, 'feel' they are recoverd at some point, and then cycle again. Almost guaranteed that they are not anywhere near recovered, they cycle again and never gain the ability to recover 'properly.

I learned this the hard way and am on HRT for life after 4 years of heavy AAS use. And I used a PCT everytime. All the different methods, including HCG in all my last few cycles throughout. But even before I decided to start HRT, I still waited 6 months on absolutely nothing. No test boosters, nothing, until I started. Even though my doc gave me the script 4 months before that. i wanted to completely give my body a chance to recover without any help.

Now, am I saying don't do a PCT? Of course not. I think everyone should cause it does help jumpstart the body to recovery, but if I were to do it all over again, I would either have stayed on an HRT dose the whole time after the heavy cycles. Or I would have followed the protocol above before I even started another cycle.
                drVJ is hot

Comment

• FTC

rj, how old are you if you dont mind me askin?

Comment

• RJH8541
                    VET
                    • Nov 2003

Originally posted by FTC
                    rj, how old are you if you dont mind me askin?
                    I'll be 34 in a couple months.

4 years of off and on AAS use. Mostly on. lol

Like I said above. Never really properly recovered any of those times. At least not what I considered 'proper'.
                    drVJ is hot

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

i tapered my doses( test) and ran PCT once..to be honest i didnt notice much difference.

For those of you on HRT ..do you take anyt AI as well?

and an Endo is the doc to go see about this ,correct?
                      Last edited by Guest; 04-23-2008, 11:14 PM.

Comment

• RJH8541
                        VET
                        • Nov 2003

Originally posted by OLYMPIAN
                        i tapered my doses( test) and ran PCT once..to be honest i didnt notice much difference.

For those of you on HRT ..do you take anyt AI as well?

and an Endo is the doc to go see about this ,correct?
                        I went to a urologist. And no, i am taking no AIs. 100mg/wk is all I am taking.
                        drVJ is hot

Comment

• Trapology
                          • Jan 2007

of useing aas.

Not running pct was a choice I made on my own, i know what im doing

And be being prone I mean if you are prone to having gyno in your family, you may want to keep somethign on hand, if not, maybe much less of a concern
                          Some Men Aren't Looking For Anything Logical, Like Money. They Can't Be Bought, Bullied, Reasoned or Negotiated With. Some Men Just Want To Watch The World Burn

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

gotcha, thanks..maybe i wont wait until 40 ..in 2 more years and i'll be 30 , now thats sounds like a plan..

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

In case you didnt know.. Nigbo is straight Savage.

Comment

Working...