Next cycle

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sadie

Next cycle

Yes im addicted LOL the results on my current cycle have been awesome and im already looking for next time.. heres the deal.. im up about 15lbs of muscle on just 200 EQ EW.. in 3 weeks i cut.. i havent gained more then a couple lbs of bf during this bulk but i want to go into my next bulk a bit leaner then this time.. the whole bulk has been a race to put on muscle before i get fat so i have been insane about my diet and cardio.. i would like to relax a bit next cycle and just focus on building so i want to get as lean as humanly possible..

im going to run my cut from mid nov-the beginning of jan doing the following

clen/t3/eca for 2 weeks
    dnp/t3 eca for 2 weeks
    2 weeks just the eca ( to make sure the clen clears enough to be effective
    clen/t3/eca 2 weeks..
    that should get me pretty dry and peeled

diet will be about 1200 cals with a break down of 60%protein 30%fat 10%carbs (yes keto again)

starting mid jan i want to start the following
    week 1-8
    30mg ED Nolva
    100mg EW primo (oral)
    100mg EW EQ (once a week shot)
    50 mg EW deca (once a week shot)

assuming i am still nice and side free i want to
    week 8-16
    30mg ED nolva
    200mg EW primo (oral)
    100mg EW eq (once a week shot)
    50mg EW deca (once a week shot)

1800ish cals 50 protein 25% fat 25%carbs

Is the deca pushing my luck?

also i did very great on 200 EQ should i maybe do 100 ew primo and 200 ew EQ or what i posted above.. im just not sure..
  • Thate
    Vet
    • Mar 2007

If you have sides with deca they will take several weeks to subside.

Sounds like you have a solid plan in place, good lluck

Comment

• black7
      Vet
      • Feb 2007

dammit i want eq
      Tempus fugit, Carpe diem.

Comment

• makaveli25
        VET
        • Oct 2007

damn dnp thats pretty extreme.. good luck i guess.. i want to see some pics
        ITS THE DOG IN ME THAT MAKES ME DO WRONG

"RIP I.T"

Comment

• meateater

Originally posted by black7
          dammit i want pizza

Comment

• Sadie

it will be my 3rd dnp cycle im used to wishing i was dead on it lol

ya i know thate thats why im worried... im concerned that if the deca starts to go bad i cant get it out of my system fast enough to make a difference. that is the big reason the primo is oral.. i havent done those 2 together before so if the combo gives me any red flags i can drop the primo and its gone asap.. hrmm.. ya maybe i wont push my luck with the deca im scared i kinda like being female lol maybe ill just run 200 eq 100 primo and leave it at that.. if i need another bulk later atleast ill know im safe with those 2 and feel safer about adding deca..

Comment

• Sadie

Originally posted by black7
              dammit i want eq
              lol Scott said that too i think hes now gonna add it to his next bulk lol he walked in.. saw my legs and went off about how he had no idea eq was gonna work like this and now hes gonna try it again lol my quads are up 2 inches (so are my bis) and all cut up and vascular.. he said if someone sent him a leg pic of me he wouldnt have even guessed those were my legs lol they seem to have dramatically put on muscle.. im not bitching hehe

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

Originally posted by Thate
                If you have sides with deca they will take several weeks to subside.

Sounds like you have a solid plan in place, good lluck

She suffers from deca clit.

Comment

• Sadie

Originally posted by OLYMPIAN
                  She suffers from deca clit.
                  hahhahaa.. you are hysterical.. seriously..

i better never ... ever.. ever.. have side effects that land in my panties lol

Comment

• meateater

hahahahahaha @ deca clit....lol

Comment

• makaveli25
                      VET
                      • Oct 2007

Originally posted by Sadie
                      hahhahaa.. you are hysterical.. seriously..

i better never ... ever.. ever.. have side effects that land in my panties lol
                      keep pushing it the way you are and it bound to happen not too sound mean but your on that path.. when you start stacking 3 or 4 different things like that.. if your worried about the half like of deca use npp
                      ITS THE DOG IN ME THAT MAKES ME DO WRONG

"RIP I.T"

Comment

• Sadie

well i have stacked 300 primo EW and 20mg var ED without issues and im on 200mg EW of EQ with no problems.. i dont see a reason why primo and eq at lower doses together would suddenly cause virilization.. besides there are warning signs like sensitivity and scratchy sore throat etc that happen before virilization.. on the upcoming cycle if ANY of that started i would ditch the primo and it would be out of my system fast.. i am not in any way being wreckless or extreme which is WHY i am asking about the deca and not just DOING it. i assure you.. there is nothing manly about my appearance lol

Comment

• Rajincajun
                          Vet
                          • May 2007

Originally posted by Sadie
                          well i have stacked 300 primo EW and 20mg var ED without issues and im on 200mg EW of EQ with no problems.. i dont see a reason why primo and eq at lower doses together would suddenly cause virilization.. besides there are warning signs like sensitivity and scratchy sore throat etc that happen before virilization.. on the upcoming cycle if ANY of that started i would ditch the primo and it would be out of my system fast.. i am not in any way being wreckless or extreme which is WHY i am asking about the deca and not just DOING it. i assure you.. there is nothing manly about my appearance lol

Of course everone is diffrent. There is a BB girl at my gym and I have talked to her a good bit. She seems to take a liken to telling me what she takes to look like she does and one of them is Deca. When she does cycle the Deca she puts on some serious size, I'm sure some of it's water but the gains make me sick LOL!! Now here is the draw back,, she's starting to look like me,, a man....
                          48? It's only the beginning.
                          In life I fail and fail again, that's why I succeed..

Comment

• Sadie

ya thats not ok i dont want to look like you ( no offense hehe) i hear deca is terrible with water retention.. i think ill just do the 200 eq with 100 primo.. 200 eq is working great and with the primo i wont have to wait 8 weeks for my gains to start.. fuck holding 20 lbs of water and looking like you

Comment

• black7
                              Vet
                              • Feb 2007

Originally posted by meateater
                              hahahahahaha @ deca clit....lol
                              +plus fifty thousand... funny shit
                              Tempus fugit, Carpe diem.

Comment

Working...