X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • makaveli25
    VET
    • Oct 2007

Originally posted by Sadie
    well i have stacked 300 primo EW and 20mg var ED without issues and im on 200mg EW of EQ with no problems.. i dont see a reason why primo and eq at lower doses together would suddenly cause virilization.. besides there are warning signs like sensitivity and scratchy sore throat etc that happen before virilization.. on the upcoming cycle if ANY of that started i would ditch the primo and it would be out of my system fast.. i am not in any way being wreckless or extreme which is WHY i am asking about the deca and not just DOING it. i assure you.. there is nothing manly about my appearance lol
    The cycle you have laid out seems pretty safe i have no experince at all with women and aas.. Its cool that you have oral primo it would suck if you got stuck with some test by accident.. good luck id love to see picks of the finished product.. It would be cool to have a gf as hardcore as you i wouldn;t have to hide everything
    ITS THE DOG IN ME THAT MAKES ME DO WRONG

"RIP I.T"

Comment

• Thate
      Vet
      • Mar 2007

ya i know thate thats why im worried... im concerned that if the deca starts to go bad i cant get it out of my system fast enough to make a difference
      The same can also be said about eq, takes even longer to clear. Since you already know eq gives you low sides I wouldn't even venture over to deca.

If you already has a successful cycle with eq, why not just use it again at the same dose? I bet you will respond just as well. I don't thing you need to keep adding new stuff in or increasing dose for every single cycle.

Comment

• Caladin

Will you be on a Keto diet when you do the DNP? I have read that Keto + DNP is tough... As in you need the carbs to fuel the fat burning? Since this is your 3rd time with it what did you do in the past?

Comment

• Thate
          Vet
          • Mar 2007

Originally posted by Caladin
          Will you be on a Keto diet when you do the DNP? I have read that Keto + DNP is tough... As in you need the carbs to fuel the fat burning? Since this is your 3rd time with it what did you do in the past?
          I imagine she will atleast add in some fruit to replenish liver glycogen. I'd like to hear your dnp plan as well Sadie.

Comment

• Sadie

the reason i want to add the primo is that the eq took 6 weeks to even begin to work and with primo (oral) it will be faster.. plus im HOPING this is going to be my last bulk afterwhich i can just maintain.. i need to make it count so its my last hehe

no im not keto those 2 weeks.. everytime i run dnp i bump my carbs to 100g a day but keep the rest of the diet the same. i take NAC a multivitamin benadryl for the hives (which i always get) and ephedra to combat the fatigue.. i also bump the dose in 100mg increments so its a gradual nastier feeling and not a huge one..

so im keto up til my first dose (there are rumors that you should carb deplete 3 days before but since i diet keto im already depleted)
            200mg
            200mg
            300mg
            400mg for 5 days
            500mg
            600mg for 5 days

the first dnp cycle i ran in the middle of my first bulk i had more bf then (was almost 2 yrs ago) and i lost 13lbs in 14 days and i never went over 400mg a day

this last time i was keto up to the cycle then about 100g of carbs a day for the 2 weeks.. i lost 9 lbs in 13 days.. i messed up and tried to go to 700 that 13th day and its more then i can tolerate.. i felt so unhealthy i cut the final day off the rotation. i wont be going to 700 every again so i should be able to run the full 14 days

Comment

• Thate
              Vet
              • Mar 2007

the first dnp cycle i ran in the middle of my first bulk i had more bf then (was almost 2 yrs ago) and i lost 13lbs in 14 days and i never went over 400mg a day
              I think you should stick to this route next time. No need to go above that if it is working.

I notice eq within the first week or two, veins anyways.

Be safe you are running alot of chems this cycle.

Comment

• Sadie

well i might not go to 600 this time. the cycle you outlined was in july and i was working and 400 was so uncomfortable i couldnt think straight.. i went to 600 cause i had 2 weeks off and i basically sat under a fan in a tank top the whole time LOL i will probably just see how i feel this time and not increase it over 400 if its too uncomfortable as i will be working and would rather not look like i got hit by a fire hose at work lol

well i saw the veins within the first 2-3 weeks but no pump at the gym no extra strength or anything. week 6 i started gettig the pump and by week 8 i was a beast in the gym and the pumps are so intense they actually hurt hehe

you know me.. i play it as safe as possible whenever possible. i would just like to never ever bulk again.. im not cut out for this and bulking fucks with my head so bad im basically miserable the whole time.. maintenance is the way i need to go but i need a little more in the way of gains before i go that route..

Comment

• Thate
                  Vet
                  • Mar 2007

i would just like to never ever bulk again.. .
                  hey, we all say that about bulking and cutting lol. and here we are.....

Comment

• Sadie

no i love cutting but bulking is fucking with my mind.. eating like this makes me insane i cant keep doing it.. i have almost ended this bulk early about 10 times so far. i am NOT meant to eat every 3 hours im just not

Comment

• mrhtbd

Comment

• Sadie

it makes me crave sugar which i fight but its more of a mental thing i think.. im used to not wanting to eat much and not wanting the scale to go up and wrapping myhead around bulking is making me unhappy thats all

Comment

• mrhtbd

Comment

• Sadie

the fatigue is from dnp and it happens to every human that takes it no matter of weight or dose...

Comment

• Rajincajun
                              Vet
                              • May 2007

ya thats not ok i dont want to look like you ( no offense hehe) i hear deca is terrible with water retention.. i think ill just do the 200 eq with 100 primo.. 200 eq is working great and with the primo i wont have to wait 8 weeks for my gains to start.. fuck holding 20 lbs of water and looking like you
                              What is your goal??? Never seen a whole shot of you just intrested in what your goal is or do you have one? At first I had a goal now that I've reached it i'm kind of just staying with it no less no more so to say..

And tha same with me,,, EQ makes me crave sweets badly... I just stopped running it so I could drop a few lbs LOL!!!
                              48? It's only the beginning.
                              In life I fail and fail again, that's why I succeed..

Comment

• Sadie

my goal is basically to be about 140 and 10% bf year round i still need the one more bulk after this upcoming cut to get enough muscle to have that i think. im up 20 lbs this cycle.. i AM holding water so minus 5 from that.. and i MAY have gained up to 5 lbs of fat although with my diet and cardio i dont know how that is lol minus another 5.. so thats 10 lbs of solid muscle.. i need to gain another 10-15 of muscle to look like what i have in my head i have 3 weeks to see what i can do before i cut.. i doubt ill be up more then 5 at most..

i think the long ester with no oral push screwed me up this cycle honestly. i basically blew 6-7 weeks waiting for the shit to kick i started to SEE results around week 8 or 9.. so 10 lbs of muscle in 5 weeks is what it appears happened.. that is why im POSITIVE the oral primo is going on the next bulk.. i want the entire 16 weeks to be productive next time

when i cravings from the eq i chew gum.. i chew ALOT of gum these days lol

Comment

Working...