Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Darkness
    • Apr 2011

Originally posted by FB31T
    I also had a question for anyone that would like to give their advice. I had met a guy at my gym when I moved out here almost 2 years ago, we had been talking ever since and he's a good guy in the wrestling industry, we had talked about cycling and whatnot and he knows I am a beginner. He said I should run test prop since it is faster acting and will have me gain less water weight. I looked into this and saw that prop is the most expensive aas, and that it is mainly used for cutting. I also have read that for optimal results, you want to pin 100mg every 3 days, that seems like way too much for a beginner.

Obviously I didn't listen to him about this and stuck with the E, just wanted to see what some of you think about using prop while trying to add size/mass
    Actually you need to pin prop EOD to do it right, not E3D. My opinion is stick with what you have laid out like BT said. Also, I dont know what everyone is always talking about with this "kick-in" period. I know the longer esters take a few days/weeks to stack up. BUT I just started a cycle where I went from cruise at 200mg test E to just 625 test E/C blend EW, and I gained 10 lbs in 10 days. Its just water and poop, but obviously the shit didnt take 4 or 5 weeks to kick in right?

Enjoy your cycle.

Comment

• Freezerdude

Originally posted by Alkatraz
      Quick question I will be running the same cycle in a few weeks but instead of DBOL I will run EQ WK1-12. Any thoughts?
      Bad move, Stay with Dbol and a long ester test save the EQ when you have more cycles under your belt and can run it longer (Ie-16w)

I also had a question for anyone that would like to give their advice. I had met a guy at my gym when I moved out here almost 2 years ago, we had been talking ever since and he's a good guy in the wrestling industry, we had talked about cycling and whatnot and he knows I am a beginner. He said I should run test prop since it is faster acting and will have me gain less water weight. I looked into this and saw that prop is the most expensive aas, and that it is mainly used for cutting. I also have read that for optimal results, you want to pin 100mg every 3 days, that seems like way too much for a beginner.

Obviously I didn't listen to him about this and stuck with the E, just wanted to see what some of you think about using prop while trying to add size/mass
      Like you said in first post keep it simple and stay with E or C, Prop is good but it's a lot of pinning at first. I would wait till I ran a couple cycles then run prop if you want..

Comment

• FB31T

thanks for the replies guys, will be starting in the end of january and ending 2nd week of april then running pct. Now that its getting closer im starting to get nervous, but im assuming thats normal, as soon as i start im sure ill love it

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

FB31T, don't be under the delusion that test prop is some kind of wonder drug or that its the best type of test. Test is test bro. I'd bet money that you wouldn't even notice the difference in results from test e/c vs prop. However, what you would notice is the pain in the ass (pun intended) of frequent pokes. Stick to your plan and enjoy it dude.

Comment

• oneeyedwilly
            Vet
            • Jul 2011

I was nervous my first time as well. I couldn't even pin myself I had to have a friend do it. After the first poke, its fine. Good luck with your cycle, and remember, try not to over think things. Keep it simple, eat, lift, sleep and you'll grow like a weed.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by oneeyedwilly
              try not to over think things. Keep it simple, eat, lift, sleep and you'll grow like a weed.
              ^

Comment

• FB31T

Originally posted by oneeyedwilly
                I was nervous my first time as well. I couldn't even pin myself I had to have a friend do it. After the first poke, its fine. Good luck with your cycle, and remember, try not to over think things. Keep it simple, eat, lift, sleep and you'll grow like a weed.
                yeah, i am going to do it myself, or my sister said she will help, so may just have her do it for me. Definitely keeping it simple, going to eat a ton..Can i be eating sandwiches, whole wheat pastas and whatnot, or do I want to stay away from breads? Just asking because at work i usually just grab 4 slices of wheat bread and and two cans of chicken or tuna and make a sandwich on break.

I know I have to eat clean, but when I'm trying to grow I usually always eat breads, pasta, etc along with all of my proteins...it makes me feel bloated at times, but other than that I don't seem to gain too much fat, just a layer over my stomach and a bit in my face

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

yeah, i am going to do it myself, or my sister said she will help, so may just have her do it for me. Definitely keeping it simple, going to eat a ton..Can i be eating sandwiches, whole wheat pastas and whatnot, or do I want to stay away from breads? Just asking because at work i usually just grab 4 slices of wheat bread and and two cans of chicken or tuna and make a sandwich on break.

I know I have to eat clean, but when I'm trying to grow I usually always eat breads, pasta, etc along with all of my proteins...it makes me feel bloated at times, but other than that I don't seem to gain too much fat, just a layer over my stomach and a bit in my face
                  Wheat bread is a good source of complex carbs and fiber. I can't count the hundreds of times I did the tuna or turkey on wheat bread gig for work when no time to cook. Like mentioned before bro, don't overthink it. Your physique is already proof that you're doing something right. Yeah you wanna eat good and clean, but you can also cheat at times. Not like you're trying to get peeled for a show. Just use sound, common sense via monitoring how you look in the mirror. You getting too soft, cut back the cals a little. Not growing enough, eat more cals. Simple. Eat, train, rest and grow dude.

Comment

• FB31T

Originally posted by Dawgpound_Hank
                    Wheat bread is a good source of complex carbs and fiber. I can't count the hundreds of times I did the tuna or turkey on wheat bread gig for work when no time to cook. Like mentioned before bro, don't overthink it. Your physique is already proof that you're doing something right. Yeah you wanna eat good and clean, but you can also cheat at times. Not like you're trying to get peeled for a show. Just use sound, common sense via monitoring how you look in the mirror. You getting too soft, cut back the cals a little. Not growing enough, eat more cals. Simple. Eat, train, rest and grow dude.
                    will do, thanks for the response...I dont want to keep making new threads, so i figured I'd just post any questions in this thread.

I want to start studying and researching peptides so down the road if I am ever interested, I have some knowledge on the subject.

I was just wondering when you guys started playing around with peptides and whatnot...How experienced were you with AAS before you started implementing peptides into the routine.

I am not looking to try any in the near future, just looking for info/insight on the subject. Been reading the threads on this board which has given me some knowledge, but i'd like to hear from some of you guys on them, thanks.

Comment

• alluprbdy
                      Vet
                      • Oct 2011

I've never run pep's but started using GH recently. messing around with AAS since 18
                      R.I.P. MASSWITHCLASS
                      R.I.P. INCREDIBLEHAWK

Comment

• Freezerdude

Dude just do a little research you will be surprised what all you'll be able eat, speaking of bread I'm bulking and I'm eating anything I can get my hands on! Now I don't mean go to Mcdonalds and pig out everyday eat fairly clean but you need to tweak it and it's much more important when cutting but just a few minutes ago I just had 2 tuna sadwiches on wheat bread with a lg bowl of chili beans, what's hard for me is sweets I always feel like i need something sweet after each meal so just then I ate a lg bowl of cottage cheese with pineapple nuggets and that satisfied my sweet tooth and I also had a high protein snack..It was either that or a peanut butter sand both are good so just do a little research you'll be surprised what all is good for you and you'll love it..
                        And as far as the nervous part, lmao I was nervous as a young mother when I first did took the plunge to the dark side but after the first shot it was a cake walk the main thing you should be concerned about is always, always be sanitary and you'll be gtg..

Comment

• D
                          Vet
                          • May 2007

Glad to see someone actually do some research and agree to do a simple and effective cycle. As far as needle size and length: 1.5" 18g to draw and 1" 25g to shoot. PCT looks good. Keep us updated and post before and after pics in member pics section. Diet- looks like whatever you're eating is working for you but do a bit more research because you don't wanna waste the cycle.
                          Everything I say/post/pm is strictly for entertainment purposes. DO NOT TAKE ANYTHING I SAY SERIOUSLY! Thanks

Comment

• FB31T

Originally posted by Freezerdude
                            Dude just do a little research you will be surprised what all you'll be able eat, speaking of bread I'm bulking and I'm eating anything I can get my hands on! Now I don't mean go to Mcdonalds and pig out everyday eat fairly clean but you need to tweak it and it's much more important when cutting but just a few minutes ago I just had 2 tuna sadwiches on wheat bread with a lg bowl of chili beans, what's hard for me is sweets I always feel like i need something sweet after each meal so just then I ate a lg bowl of cottage cheese with pineapple nuggets and that satisfied my sweet tooth and I also had a high protein snack..It was either that or a peanut butter sand both are good so just do a little research you'll be surprised what all is good for you and you'll love it..
                            And as far as the nervous part, lmao I was nervous as a young mother when I first did took the plunge to the dark side but after the first shot it was a cake walk the main thing you should be concerned about is always, always be sanitary and you'll be gtg..
                            thanks for the response man...i know exactly what you mean about wanting something sweet after a meal, i'm the same way, usually eat some honey roasted peanuts, spoonfuls of PB or a couple small pieces of dark chocolate haha, never got into cottage cheese, but im gonna try it again soon...definitely will be beyond sanitary, I have OCD, so that will be the easiest part hahaha

Originally posted by D
                            Glad to see someone actually do some research and agree to do a simple and effective cycle. As far as needle size and length: 1.5" 18g to draw and 1" 25g to shoot. PCT looks good. Keep us updated and post before and after pics in member pics section. Diet- looks like whatever you're eating is working for you but do a bit more research because you don't wanna waste the cycle.
                            thanks a lot man! I will definitely post pictures before during and after, i wanted to do a log as well if any of you were interested in following it, strength right now i feel is extremely good, so i cant even imagine what will happen once i start...if you don't mind, what do you mean by do some more research so i dont waste the cycle...do you have an opinion on foods that should DEFINITELY be a staple while on? If so, I'd like to hear what you think, thanks

Comment

• D
                              Vet
                              • May 2007

What I meant was to eat as much as you can without getting fat. I actually knew someone who did his first cycle and did the Atkins diet.lol He's the type of person who thinks he knows everything and doesn't want to listen to anyone. Anyways, up your cals and see how you look. Mirror will be your best judge. As far as diets, everyone is different. I use a 40%carbs/40%protein/20%fat approach. My foods include, non-fat yogurt, pineapple/any fresh fruit, egg whites(add salsa), brown rice, sweet potatoes,93/7 turkey meat, steak, chicken, tuna, bananas, natural peanut butter, 1% cottage cheese, walnuts, almonds, cashews. Vitamins- multi, calcium with vitamin D, and a supplement for joints.
                              Everything I say/post/pm is strictly for entertainment purposes. DO NOT TAKE ANYTHING I SAY SERIOUSLY! Thanks

Comment

• BikerTrash
                                Vet
                                • Aug 2011

FB31T- youve done your homework , we have guided you and taught you what you need to do. You know how to eat and how to train, you already know your foods and etc to eat and the amounts,,You will always be learning as we all are daily on how your body responds to each food group and what you can and cannot eat. Many of us have referred to your avitar pic for the assumption of you already know how to eat and train .As far as the peptide's , well thats a deep subject as there are many many different ones and I myself am still trying to learn what I can and have yet to begin to start them but I will soon .
                                My advise , start a log as we all like to see the "First Cycle's " logs and the body recompistion that takes place. Post pics , there we will help you along your journey with any questions , comments and critiques that you will need , and if need be we will Kick your ass through words to get you back on the right path .
                                Stick the Damn needle in you somewhere and lets get this show on the road .....
                                Oh yeh , also ,,,Happy New Year

Comment

Working...