Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Darkness
    • Apr 2011

Originally posted by Shovel
    Hell yeah we want to hear about it. Not too many other first cycles going on here and as you can see we like throwing our 2 cents in. Lol

I don't use liver support, but liv 52 wouldn't hurt.
    Hell yes bro. Give us the goods on this cycle. First cycle swolez pics are the best of the best forum entertainment!

Comment

• FB31T

Hell yeah we want to hear about it. Not too many other first cycles going on here and as you can see we like throwing our 2 cents in. Lol

I don't use liver support, but liv 52 wouldn't hurt.
      Sounds good man! I will keep you all updated..I am planning on pinning around 4-6o'clock everyday..do you guys have a preference on when you like to do it?

Originally posted by Darkness
      Hell yes bro. Give us the goods on this cycle. First cycle swolez pics are the best of the best forum entertainment!
      definitely will man! I feel like a kid on Christmas waiting to get started today haha

Comment

• Darkness
        • Apr 2011

Originally posted by FB31T
        Sounds good man! I will keep you all updated..I am planning on pinning around 4-6o'clock everyday..do you guys have a preference on when you like to do it?

definitely will man! I feel like a kid on Christmas waiting to get started today haha
        I just pin whenever bro. Whenever it is convenient for me really.

Comment

• Shovel
          VET
          • Jul 2011

Originally posted by FB31T

You're pinning everyday!? Lol
          I usually do it at night after my shower. Just works out good for me.
          Semper Fi

Comment

• FB31T

Originally posted by Darkness
            I just pin whenever bro. Whenever it is convenient for me really.
            You're pinning everyday!? Lol
            I usually do it at night after my shower. Just works out good for me.
            sounds good guys..my bad haha, too excited, meant every tuesday/friday...first time went well! not much soreness and didnt have any issue whatsoever..i was told that using a 25g may be too small and to get 23g but it seemed to work completely fine

Comment

• Shovel
              VET
              • Jul 2011

Welcome to the darkside.
              Semper Fi

Comment

• BigSickD
                Vet
                • May 2004

Welcome to the darkside.
                We have cookies
                BigSickD does not actually exist. He is the alter ego of a punkass 17yo kid that doesn't even workout.

Comment

• FB31T

I am interested in getting letro, or adex to be safe. is liquid letro a good bet? and what should the daily dosage be? Thanks guys!

Comment

Working...