X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ~R~F~G~
    Vet
    • Nov 2011

EQ and you. What have you found

I see a bunch of guys adding eq to a 10/12 week cycle. It's been my experience that I don't see shit from it till about week 14/16 so I generally run it for 20 weeks.

Do you think eq can be run on a short cycle? Or are these guys wasting there money?
  • BikerTrash
    Vet
    • Aug 2011

What different effects do you see from your Eq at weeks 14-16 that you dont see at week 10-12?
    I question that as I currently am running Eq, and at around week 10 or so and intended on running it out to 16 .
    Oh yeh , my Test is at 750 wkly ,. Eq is at 750 wkly as well in case you were curious

Comment

• Glycomann

Once the ball is rolling you can add it in and it acts right away.. at least in my case. Run just with test I feel it in 3 weeks. It is a creeper though when starting it from week 0.

I could be on test and NPP and at around week 8 add in a few shots of eq at 500 mg each and I get a pretty good filling in effect. Goes against brologic but maybe give it a try. RFG I would be careful with this shit though. It will drive your RBCs up and that stresses the heart. I think this is more of a problem on long use of the compound though.

Comment

• ~R~F~G~
        Vet
        • Nov 2011

Vascular changes most of all. I become very vascular and look hard.

I was on hrt till October. 250mg e7/10 days I stopped cause of my health.

But my cycles never went over 500mg test e/c but I ran my eq at 600mg.

Winter bulk and summer cutting.

Comment

• liftsiron
          Administrator
          • Nov 2003

I start to notice the big veins in about 3-4 weeks.
          ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• ~R~F~G~
            Vet
            • Nov 2011

Ya Glyco. I'm done with extras. Just test for me from here on out. Low dose hrt.

I was just asking for my own knowledge and to get insight on why I see a lot of short runs on something known for its length of use to be effective.

Comment

• ozzy69
              Assistant Admin
              • Jun 2011

i like to run EQ longer but i have noticed the vascular look in about 6 weeks

Comment

• Shovel
                VET
                • Jul 2011

Originally posted by liftsiron
                Same here and Week 6 my bp hit the roof. Wasted a good 2 months of my life with it. No strength, no joint relief...
                Semper Fi

Comment

• Joe0690
                  Vet
                  • Mar 2007

i ran it for 9weeks and could notice it at week 7 my vascularity and pumps alot more

Comment

• Darkness
                    • Apr 2011

Yea its a slow creeper for me for sure. I get the vascularity about week 6 or 7. I get a strength explosion about 2 weeks after the vascularity. TBH I have never made it past 16 weeks with the compound as my BP gets too high, i feel like shit, and give up and drop the stuff. I seem to get the best gains at weeks 10 - 16. I will bet if I kept it up past 16 it would do great things for me.

Comment

• bufbiker

I'm currently running 1000mg a week of Eq. In week 6 right now. Also running 1000mg Test E a week and 400mg deca along with 50mg T-bol a day (I actually stopped the T-bol Saturday after 4 weeks for now).
                      I am beginning to have the hunger pains and have had my abs appear for some unknown reason.
                      So far though just eating a lot more with no fat conversion due to excessive caloric intake.

Comment

• Glycomann

I totally go againt brologic with this stuff the last year or so. I start out with nandrolones and add in equipoise later. Brologic says it's a dumbass idea. but my body likie. NPP works way better for me from the get go but EQ is like an excellent on top of test/NPP after the Test/NPP gets going. Would adding 1/2 gram more of test or NPP do something similar? Yeah maybe but NPP would give me tits and a rubber dick. Test would make my skin oily as shit. 1/2 gram of EQ fills me in and hardens me up but I get a little anxiety. It's a trade off any way you look at it.

Comment

• bufbiker

I've been on the deca now for 20 weeks. Was doing 1000mg a week for 15 weeks then began dosing back to a more reasonable 400mg a week.
                          I'm running the EQ after the deca to retain size gained on deca but eliminate any water retained as a result of the deca.

Comment

• Trapology
                            • Jan 2007

Originally posted by liftsiron
                            Same here.

The only think I notice about EQ is unlike other stuff it really doesnt work unless you use a lot of it.

I can run 125mg of test C and get great results from it. But EQ still has to be over 500mg to work for me
                            Some Men Aren't Looking For Anything Logical, Like Money. They Can't Be Bought, Bullied, Reasoned or Negotiated With. Some Men Just Want To Watch The World Burn

Comment

• Glycomann

Originally posted by Nigbo
                              Same here.

The only think I notice about EQ is unlike other stuff it really doesnt work unless you use a lot of it.

I can run 125mg of test C and get great results from it. But EQ still has to be over 500mg to work for me
                              WOW you get great results from a replacement dose of test??

Comment

Working...