EQ and you. What have you found

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bufbiker

Originally posted by Bigbench1
    I am a big fan of EQ. 600mgs is great for long periods of time, or 900mgs to really see its effects. In fact, test/eq/tren is one of my favorite cycles to this day
    For some reason the thought of adding tren to Eq never occured to me. But now that you mention it I think it sounds like the ride of a lifetime!

Comment

• tilltheend
      • Jan 2012

I used to use EQ as a staple for the hell of it, I noticed some vascularity from it, which I figured I would of obtained anyways, just based on how long it takes to have some effect on you. I basically used it for added anabolic effects.

Comment

• GYMBRAT

LOVE EQ, keeps me hungry, SUPER vas and just over all a great addition to any of my blasts. 800mg wk FTW for me

Comment

• Bigbench1

Originally posted by bufbiker
          For some reason the thought of adding tren to Eq never occured to me. But now that you mention it I think it sounds like the ride of a lifetime!
          Its pretty amazing. The EQs increase in EPO allows for more oxygen to be carried through the blood since tren causes some restrictions on lung capacity which reduces O2 levels. Vascularity is INSANE with that combo as well

Comment

• ~R~F~G~
            Vet
            • Nov 2011

My last cycle was test/tren e/eq. But I think I had bunk tren.

Comment

Working...