• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dalnkwnt
    Vet
    • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Jonnyboy
    prop/npp/winny

its still test + deca + winny in my eyes just use short esters brother.!
    i hate prop lol.....i get the fever flu symptoms really really bad! cant workout or get out of bed! everyones and anyones prop ive ever tried! injection site swells like a balloon!
    MOD@massmonsterz.com

MOD@TheFitnessboard.com

Comment

• bufbiker

i take hydrochlorothiazide 12.5mg every morning. It sheds any vestige of water retention. Even running deca at 1000mg a week.

Comment

• Shovel
        VET
        • Jul 2011

Originally posted by dalnkwnt
        i hate prop lol.....i get the fever flu symptoms really really bad! cant workout or get out of bed! everyones and anyones prop ive ever tried! injection site swells like a balloon!
        Wow, sucks for you! Lol
        Semper Fi

Comment

• irish_2003
          Vet
          • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Freezerdude
          ^^lol ^^ More Chins than a Chinese phonebook! lol I got a buddy that when he run deca and dbol he holds so much water his neck all but disappears lol I started calling him
          "Head and Shoulders" LMAO....
          Myself it doesn't bother me as far as water weight and I don't notice any joint relief bad knees and shoulders still hurt but I do pack on the weight and love it to bulk, been running it since August right now and still growing.. You'll like it bro, Good luck.
          Originally posted by Shovel
          Lmao! ^^^
          ya, i'm veiny and big, but my chin drops...it's not fat there just it's not tight anymore....it's making me want to end it and start cutting alreay

Comment

• ~R~F~G~
            Vet
            • Nov 2011

Why waste it on a cut?
            I cut up great on deca. Last year I was bulking and was at 267 and bout 12/14% bf. you could see the top 4 abs still. Well I ended up with knee,sleep and other issues so mid stream I started a keto cutter. Didn't change my gear. Just my diet. I have it logged on Wcbb. My avatar here is the final results. 225 9% bf.

Deca for bulking only is a myth. I can cut just as well as when on tren/eq. With a lower dosage.

Comment

• Shovel
              VET
              • Jul 2011

Not really a myth, deca was made specifically for weight gain and of course any steroid can be used as a cut, but just because a few have had miraculous results cutting calories on deca doesn't mean it's a great addition to losing fat. Joint lube and keeping strength is about the only good it'll do since gaining muscle isn't gonna happen without sufficient calories. Not that we dont know that. To me it's a waste, the puffy look isn't what I want during a cut. Npp might be a better choice cause I had no luck gaining any weight on it.
              Semper Fi

Comment

• Shovel
                VET
                • Jul 2011

Originally posted by irish_2003
                ya, i'm veiny and big, but my chin drops...it's not fat there just it's not tight anymore....it's making me want to end it and start cutting alreay
                I've seen your pics and I know your jacked! I know what you mean and that's what's funny. Lol
                Semper Fi

Comment

• ~R~F~G~
                  Vet
                  • Nov 2011

I'm not saying its for everyone. But to discount it as ineffective is a mistake. It takes me 500mg test, 400mg tren e and 600mg eq. That's 1500mg a week. To do what I can do with 500mg test and 400mg deca. That's a really big deal. And if more people checked their diet more and counted on gear less they'd see that too. More isn't always better.

Comment

• bufbiker

I always say more is more. When people say less is more I just look at them funny.
                    But diet is the key and we all know that for sure.

Comment

• dalnkwnt
                      Vet
                      • Oct 2011

lol ok so what should i do? ditch the deca or use it to cut? hahah
                      MOD@massmonsterz.com

MOD@TheFitnessboard.com

Comment

• Determined

Originally posted by dalnkwnt
                        lol ok so what should i do? ditch the deca or use it to cut? hahah
                        If you already got it on hand, I don't see a problem with seeing how well it works for YOU cutting. I

Comment

• Shovel
                          VET
                          • Jul 2011

There are a couple benefits of running deca while cutting and I run it a minimum of 300 weekly year round with my cruise dosage of test(250-300). Gaining muscle with deca on a calorie deficit diet isn't gonna happen though, but you already know that.

I think for a first run with deca to see it work good, I'd use it for bulking. Jmo
                          Semper Fi

Comment

• Determined

Gaining muscle with deca on a calorie deficit diet isn't gonna happen though, but you already know that.
                            While cutting/dieting down, the goal isn't to gain muscle, its to retain as much muscle as possible.

Comment

• BikerTrash
                              Vet
                              • Aug 2011

Originally posted by Aggression673
                              While cutting/dieting down, the goal isn't to gain muscle, its to retain as much muscle as possible.
                              Thanx a million for this helpful bit of info that none of us knew already .

Comment

• Determined

Originally posted by BikerTrash
                                Thanx a million for this helpful bit of info that none of us knew already .
                                Anytime, bud .

Comment

Working...