Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Darkness
    • Apr 2011

Originally posted by beast
    Last show I did. Taken a bit of time off to grow.
    Beast you take dat dere cell tech dont you?..................

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by 2Rhodesians
      from last summer at my max body weight. I was 195lbs @ 14%-ish. I am lighter and leaner now, weighing around 180 @ 10%. Even minus the 15 extra pounds, I like the current look and am pretty happy with my body. I will be looking to add a solid 10-12lbs this winter though.
      Hey bro I resized your pic bcoz it was sooo large file. Lookin' good dude.

Comment

• beast
        Vet
        • Mar 2010

Originally posted by Glycomann
        Damn beast you put on some serious size this past year.
        Thanks man! That was 190lb on stage. I'm looking at being 198 on stage next time. I just woke up at 223 now.
        Beast doesn't condone the use of any drugs without the proper script from a doctor. Everything said by Beast is for entertainment purposes only and mostly bullshit!

Comment

• beast
          Vet
          • Mar 2010

Originally posted by Darkness
          Beast you take dat dere cell tech dont you?..................
          Yes, only muscle tech delivers! lol
          Beast doesn't condone the use of any drugs without the proper script from a doctor. Everything said by Beast is for entertainment purposes only and mostly bullshit!

Comment

• 2Rhodesians

Originally posted by Dawgpound_Hank
            Hey bro I resized your pic bcoz it was sooo large file. Lookin' good dude.
            thanks bro, that pic was stupid big once it uploaded. I tried to resize it, but couldn't get it right

Comment

• rocco-x
              Vet
              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by beast
              Last show I did. Taken a bit of time off to grow.
              WTF...LOL?! dude,you're huge as fuck! no doubt you're going for your pro card if you don't already have it.this is def a great thread and i hope it keeps going on and on.so many of us either "see" each other or talk on this board or a combination of others but we rarely see see the real person.alot of guys are just keyboard fugazy wanna bees that post but will never show their payoff.

between you,Darkness,2rhodesians and deacon too,you're all some big mother f-ers,lmao! hopefully this year i can cut the bullshit out and get my mind right and leave the past alone,get my ass balls to the wall and buckle down and put on some serious size.just got a new camcorder.plan on doing a semi youtube type of vid over the next 10-12mnths going from this to that sorta thing.figure it'll gimmie some more motivation. fuck beast,you're one huge focker for sure dude...

Comment

• rocco-x
                Vet
                • Feb 2009

Alot of beefcakes here backing it up! Where's the rest of you? Yo Rocco, dude you look like James Caan in the Godfather, but jacked up!
                lmao...Hank! my little sister said the same thing the other night at my parents house.she was showing her fiance some of my pics and she said the same thing,James Caan...just a in the bigger size,lol!

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

TTT...post up guys and gals. Yo Buf, lets see that 5'7, 270 bawd with abs dude.lol

Comment

• Glycomann

BT, theres MANY pics of myself - recent and old alike - in the pics section dude. I haven't been ON in 2 years now, so that disqualifies me from this thread of "juiceheads" haha. However I'll meet your request haha - heres an older one when I was ON weighing 275...

Is you on da anadrolz in this here pic?
                    Last edited by Guest; 01-16-2013, 09:31 PM.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by Glycomann

Is you on da anadrolz in this here pic?
                      Nah never messed with any drol before bro - test & deca there @ 600mg & 300mg respectively.

Comment

• WidowMaker
                        Vet
                        • Jan 2013

Haha yeah I said it! Seems many here run some serious cycles, yet NEVER post pics. Not a one. Wazup with that? I just noticed it seems only a handful here post pics, out of tons of members. Yeah, some may retort to the bullshit-cliche "Oh I don't need to post pics to prove yada yada yada". Fuck dat. Would be nice to know if some of you regulars aren't just some lil' 150lb twip behind a keyboard!lol So my fellow darters, post a pic or 2 in the pics section - or make an excuse. Yeah I'm calling everyone out!
                        Yo big man mine's in my avatar unless you need more for some private reason, lol!!!
                        Engineered To Spec...Built To Last!!!!!

Comment

• bufbiker

So the abs became small rolls! I may break down and break my own rules and post up, who knows!

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Bump for newer members in the past 2 years to jump in!

Comment

• clutchitalian
                              • Sep 2011

Originally posted by rocco-x
                              here's one from about febuary 2012 before i got hit with pnuemonia...not hyuge but not bad for a 45yr old ex dope fiend i guess,lol...would you believe in 2003 i went into rehab weighing at about 130ish?this pic i'm at about 215.when i came home from rehab in end of 03 i was 240 but a fat slob,lol.trying to get back to at least 220ish but this last week with the storm and no power killed me calorie wise so i'm under weight for now...only takes me a solid 30-40days to get it back tho...
                              thats awesome roc,i did my fair share in rehab and had a similar transformation...u look great bro!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• goldengirl

LOL'd so hard reading these comments. Yall are so great! I posted a back pic in my thread in the ladies section... but I might have to pull out a couple more.

Comment

Working...