Need some help please

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thebigld1981
    • Jul 2008

Thanks yea my weight loss is correct. I am on workers comp so using my down time to get the most I can out of it.

I get up at 5am and do cardio for 1.5 hrs.

I go back at 6pm with my wife and I lift weights for about 1.5-2hrs.

I rest on Sundays. On workout days Between my morning workout and my pm one I have an alarm set on my phone. No matter what I am doing between those hours when it goes off I do 20 pushups

I am currently trying to finish my degree online so I want to look my best when I go job hunting.

During the week I eat low carbs, I'll have some oats in my protein shake after my am workout then the only carbs I really eat are from veggies. On Sunday I carb load and will eat things like tuna salad with whole wheat pasta and things like that. Seems to be working good for me so far.

Comment

• Darkness
      • Apr 2011

Originally posted by stumpyone
      woah woah woah, just stumbled across this thread and want to know if i am reading this right. youv gone from 330 to 243?????? bud, i do believe we need to be asking advice from you. helluva job man helluva job. maybe we should get the mods to make this a sticky for all the dudes out there looking to jump on a "cutting" cycle that r 400 pounds and havent pushed a weight in 10 years. ill be damned, someone doing it right. congrats on your current success and wish ya much more in the future. wish i could help ya on the clen\t3 but being a past meth/coke junkie im absolutely terrified of any stimulant stronger than folgers. just wanted to jump in here and congrats and keep kicking ass!
      ^^^ This.

So where did you get that clen protocol?

Comment

• thebigld1981
        • Jul 2008

I did a search on how to run it. I think the sight I got it off of was anabolicminds but I have never used that sight so I wanted to ask here.

Comment

• BikerTrash
          Vet
          • Aug 2011

I will look into this Protocol you have listed above , To me it seems high to start and im afraid you will be shaking like a Old man with Parkasins or a Crack addict .....lookin for a fix.....Lots and lots of water ,,,,and suck down some taurine .....Protien intake high to keep from losing any of your hard earned muscle .....

Comment

• thebigld1981
            • Jul 2008

Thanks man

Comment

• Darkness
              • Apr 2011

Originally posted by thebigld1981
              I did a search on how to run it. I think the sight I got it off of was anabolicminds but I have never used that sight so I wanted to ask here.
              most people do a clen cycle by ramping it up than back down. Helps with potential crash. Also using ephendra when in the off cycle smooths things out a bit and adds to the effectiveness of the stack.

You seem serious so jus sayin.

Comment

• liftsiron
                Administrator
                • Nov 2003

No need to ramp clen down the beta2 receptors downregulate in about 4 weeks so they barely react to the clen anyhow. Ramp up for a few weeks then drop it for a week or so then ramp up again.
                ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• mth498
                  • Feb 2012

I like to run clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. Off time with ephedra.

I find clen is great aslong as you are high cardio, or else it does not work much for me at all.

Comment

• jackalan996
                    • Mar 2012

Thanks for sharing such a nice information about weight topic.
                    I increase in my knowledge of great information's.
                    I you will post further knowledge in near future on weight.
                    Keep it up...!!!
                    jackalan996

Comment

Working...