8 Health Benefits of Bananas

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gerared

Hi Strongarm,
    We must add banana in our daily meals as banana is great for health. Banana is energy booster and helps in reducing stress by improving our mood. Banana is used to treat constipation and anemia. Banana boost brain power also.

Comment

• Rickey
      Banned
      • May 2012

Yup that's right bananas and apples are very valuable for the health. These are equivalent effective for kids, mature, and old individuals. These play an important part in the muscle tissue developing.

Comment

• shaddy
        Banned
        • Sep 2012

Quite informative information i like bananas but i prefer banana shake most,specially when i done my exercise

Comment

• Avery

some times at night i make a salad with Cajun fish fillets,
          or steam some cabbage in the microwave. with some spices,
          i eat a lot of turkey burgers and salmon burgers. or you can make tuna b.b.q sandwich. they are good.....

dublin weight loss

Comment

• Freezerdude

Originally posted by Avery
            some times at night i make a salad with Cajun fish fillets,
            or steam some cabbage in the microwave. with some spices,
            i eat a lot of turkey burgers and salmon burgers. or you can make tuna b.b.q sandwich. they are good.....
            I see where this is going fast!

Comment

• Nikol
              Banned
              • Dec 2012

Banana is so good fruits for health and fitness. The potassium in bananas can help prevent muscle cramps after exercise. Bananas are naturally fat and cholesterol free.
              A banana with breakfast will start your day off right and will give you the energy to make it through to lunch without snacking.

Comment

• starc909
                Banned
                • Dec 2012

Banana is very beneficial for us, vitamin B6 include to the banana, banana made strong to the person, banana is safely for the cancer, banana all the people young, children and old benefit all the human being, its very benefit for us.

Comment

• Woobs
                  • Aug 2012

I just bought myself 5 bananas at the grocery store today..woohoo!!

Comment

• willi
                    Banned
                    • Nov 2012

I liked the thread on Bananas. I didn't know all that but this I do know:

I am still on my diet that began August 1st and has lead to a new lean me. At first the cravings were bad and many a time Bananas saved me from attacking candy or cookies or other junk that was sitting around my house. While the best remedy is to get junk out of the house, I live here with other people who have equal right to the space and often delight in candy and cookies, so there they are in front of me.

Bananas are a great remedy to save one from a diet crash and burn.

Comment

• Helton

Banana is a rich source of iron and protein. Its shake is best for weight gaining. Banana shake is good for bodybuilders. Anyway thanks for these benefits.

Comment

• Aiden

Well I agree with you everyone but banana also helps to constipation in younger which is not good and if we eat too much then it may lead us to loose motions.. So I think we have to be careful about quantity when we eat them.

Comment

• Francis

banana is a good source of the potassium, and iron that plays an important role in stronger bones and also muscles building.
                          It is also rich in fiber that helps to control the cholesterol level and improve the heart health.

Comment

• herteck

Some Benefits of banana are given below!
                            Weight gaining
                            Vitamin B6
                            Bone Health
                            Diet
                            Lower blood pressure.

Comment

• Waynes
                              Banned
                              • Oct 2013

Great read and like to add bananas boost energy, sooth stress and improve your mood. Banana boost brain power, stable blood pressure and used to cure constipation and anemia.

Comment

• Jorge Gonzales
                                Banned
                                • Dec 2013

Bananas help to overcome from depression due to high level of tryptophan, which is converted into serotonin. Banana reduce swelling, protect against type II diabetes, aid weight loss, strengthen the nervous system.

Comment

Working...