DB Step Up- 15" box x 8 ea @ 25's
        DB Front Raise x 12 ea @ 10's
        Power Runner x 10 ea @ 40 Kilo's
        Pulls to Face x 12 @ 60 lbs
        Glute Ham Raise x 10
        Leg Press x 12 @ 175
        Calf Raises x 25

3 x through circuit

Single Leg Leg Extensions 2 x 15 ea @ 15 lbs (hammer strength plate loaded)
        ---this is the first time that i've done these since they told me not to do any open chain stuff because of the slight meniscus tear. But I want to get those quads to pop a bit more so I tried them and they felt ok.

30 min Elliptical
        Level 5
        2.8 miles/ 320 kcal
        *Christina*

Comment

• IxxTapouTxxI
          VET
          • Dec 2003

Originally posted by CTri17
          Single Leg Leg Extensions 2 x 15 ea @ 15 lbs (hammer strength plate loaded)
          ---this is the first time that i've done these since they told me not to do any open chain stuff because of the slight meniscus tear. But I want to get those quads to pop a bit more so I tried them and they felt ok.
          GOOD JOB CHRISTINA!!
          If you always do what you've always done,
          You'll always get what you've always got!!

Disclaimer: IxxTapouTxxI neither promotes nor demotes the use of steroids. The information I share here is for educational and entertainment purposes only.

Vet @ Anabolic-Enhancement.com
          Vet @ United-Muscle.com
          Vet @ WorldClassBodybuilding.com

Comment

• Ms.Wetback

I love reading your log . . . . always gives me ideas for the gym. Things to change up.

Comment

• CTri17
              Vet
              • Sep 2007

thanks ya'll I appreciate it
              *Christina*

Comment

• CTri17
                Vet
                • Sep 2007

Cardio only
                Treadmill walk
                25 min
                4.0 mph / 5% grade

Vibration plate, my legs feel a ton better now !
                *Christina*

Comment

• IxxTapouTxxI
                  VET
                  • Dec 2003

Yesterday's Meals

Meal 1- 600 am
                  3 egg whites/1 whole
                  1/2 cup oats
                  1 tbsp natty pb

meal 2- 945
                  1/2 cup oats
                  1 tbsp natty pb
                  3 egg whites/ 1 whole

Meal 3- 100 pm
                  1/3 cup oatmeal
                  2 tsp Natty pb
                  Steak

Meal 4- 5 pm
                  Steak
                  1 cup broccoli
                  1/8 cup cashews

Meal 5- 8 pm
                  Chicken
                  Salad (spinach, banana peppers, salsa)
                  1/4 cup mixed nuts

Meal 6- 945 pm
                  Whey Shake
                  1 cup green beans
                  1 tsp natty pb
                  Few suggestions on diet...

No more Whey, (dairy is not your friend right now) you'll need to be using isolate protein from here til 2 weeks out then at 2 weeks out you need to drop all supplemented protein.

I'd also cut the PB out about now...sorry...I'm sure you'll crave it.

Start replacing those egg meals with fish (tilapia is preferred for pre-comp)...and start to love fish because you'll need to be eating it for the majority of your meals 2 weeks out.

And where in the world is your asparagus?!?! (It's a MUST) Let's add 4-6oz of asparagus in meal 2...meal 5 and 6-8oz in meal 6 or just before bed. (And hold your breath when you pee...in the AM )

Also at 2 weeks out depending on how you look carb cycling might do wonders for you. So day 1 you would have 3 meals with carbs...day 2 you would have 2 meals with carbs...and day 3 you would only have 1 AM meal with carbs then you cycle back around to day 1. Now if you do this be sure to eat your steak on day 2 and day 3 as you'll need the fat for energy.

BTW...how is your energy right now?

How much chicken and steak (in oz) are you taking in per serving?

How much weight are you loosing at night?

Do me a quick favor...the next few days take your temp before you go to bed then take it again right when you wake up.(before getting out of bed) This is for your metabolic rate.

Disclaimer: IxxTapouTxxI neither promotes nor demotes the use of steroids. The information I share here is for educational and entertainment purposes only.

Vet @ United-Muscle.com

Comment

• Thate
                    Vet
                    • Mar 2007

curious ct as to what the overall breakdown of protein/carb/fat is for your current diet.

tapout has some great ideas there, may want to bring them up to your trainer. i'd have also replaced the nuts/pb for fish oil as well.

regardless you are doing great!

Comment

• IxxTapouTxxI
                      VET
                      • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Thate
                      curious ct as to what the overall breakdown of protein/carb/fat is for your current diet.

tapout has some great ideas there, may want to bring them up to your trainer. i'd have also replaced the nuts/pb for fish oil as well.

regardless you are doing great!
                      Thanks Thate!

And Christina I'm sorry I didn't know you had a trainer...(not trying to step on anyones toes) every trainer has their own opinion so yes bring it up to them and bottom line you know your body better then anyone so make sure to do what you know works best for you.

Vet @ United-Muscle.com

Comment

• CTri17
                        Vet
                        • Sep 2007

Originally posted by IxxTapouTxxI
                        Few suggestions on diet...

No more Whey, (dairy is not your friend right now) you'll need to be using isolate protein from here til 2 weeks out then at 2 weeks out you need to drop all supplemented protein.

I'd also cut the PB out about now...sorry...I'm sure you'll crave it.

Start replacing those egg meals with fish (tilapia is preferred for pre-comp)...and start to love fish because you'll need to be eating it for the majority of your meals 2 weeks out.

And where in the world is your asparagus?!?! (It's a MUST) Let's add 4-6oz of asparagus in meal 2...meal 5 and 6-8oz in meal 6 or just before bed. (And hold your breath when you pee...in the AM )

Also at 2 weeks out depending on how you look carb cycling might do wonders for you. So day 1 you would have 3 meals with carbs...day 2 you would have 2 meals with carbs...and day 3 you would only have 1 AM meal with carbs then you cycle back around to day 1. Now if you do this be sure to eat your steak on day 2 and day 3 as you'll need the fat for energy.

BTW...how is your energy right now?

How much chicken and steak (in oz) are you taking in per serving?

How much weight are you loosing at night?

Do me a quick favor...the next few days take your temp before you go to bed then take it again right when you wake up.(before getting out of bed) This is for your metabolic rate.
                        Currently i'm at 90 gm cho, 150 gm pro and 40 gm fat.

And yes I do have a nutritionist so I have been going off of what she tells me.

Lol I do eat asparagus a few times a week, but I tend to eat more broccoli than asparagus. Should that change...I love both so no big deal.

I'm taking a Whey isolate, which she said we will be cutting out whey during my peak week and she said that i'll be eating alot of chicken and potatoes during my carb up. That's all I know for now.

I do love fish and usually I eat tilapia...at least a few times a week. Last week I didnt get any (money ) But I was planning on making up a bunch of it as well as chicken tonight when I cook dinner.

Cut out PB mannnnn....lol my nutritionist told me I will have to ...but she hasnt told me when. Right now that and broccoli are the only things that make me feel full.

My energy has been ok, some days it's been miserable.
                        But i'm only taking in 1320 kcal and I work a 12-13hr day at least and i'm up between 4-5am everyday for work. So it takes a toll ya know?

I'm taking in about 4 oz of chicken/steak when I eat.

How much weight am I losing at night? As in overnight?
                        um I dont even have a scale at my apartment. And I usually only get on the scale 2-3 times a week. That's it. I've been going off of my bf and measurements.

I pee all the time though....at least 1-2 times a night as well. I also have been crazy hot at night lately, sweating a ton! But I also dont own a thermometer. Lol I feel like a dumbass right now!

Saturday will be two weeks out! eeeek
                        *Christina*

Comment

• IxxTapouTxxI
                          VET
                          • Dec 2003

Currently i'm at 90 gm cho, 150 gm pro and 40 gm fat.

And yes I do have a nutritionist so I have been going off of what she tells me.

Lol I do eat asparagus a few times a week, but I tend to eat more broccoli than asparagus. Should that change...I love both so no big deal.

I'm taking a Whey isolate, which she said we will be cutting out whey during my peak week and she said that i'll be eating alot of chicken and potatoes during my carb up. That's all I know for now.

I do love fish and usually I eat tilapia...at least a few times a week. Last week I didnt get any (money ) But I was planning on making up a bunch of it as well as chicken tonight when I cook dinner.

Cut out PB mannnnn....lol my nutritionist told me I will have to ...but she hasnt told me when. Right now that and broccoli are the only things that make me feel full.

My energy has been ok, some days it's been miserable.
                          But i'm only taking in 1320 kcal and I work a 12-13hr day at least and i'm up between 4-5am everyday for work. So it takes a toll ya know?

I'm taking in about 4 oz of chicken/steak when I eat.

How much weight am I losing at night? As in overnight?
                          um I dont even have a scale at my apartment. And I usually only get on the scale 2-3 times a week. That's it. I've been going off of my bf and measurements.

I pee all the time though....at least 1-2 times a night as well. I also have been crazy hot at night lately, sweating a ton! But I also dont own a thermometer. Lol I feel like a dumbass right now!

Saturday will be two weeks out! eeeek
                          Very good, I'm glad you have a nutritionist...I'll leave you alone as two professional opinions will just confuse you. I'm here to help if you have any questions though.

No need to cut out broccoli you need the fiber...just try and take in asparagus daily it's a great natural diuretic. Some of my girls don't even need a OTC diuretic for comp as the asparagus does the trick. Asparagus root also does wonders...you can get it at any supplement store.

No scale...Christina ... what about the romemate? Wal-Mart has digital scales for like $20...I'd really suggest getting one. When you do weigh yourself before bed and when you wake up...should be losing a few lbs a night.

2 weeks from Sat? haha that's funny I've got two girls in a comp on March 15th as well. You're not coming to Colorado are you....don't worry me now!?!?.. haha joking

Good to hear you're sweating a lot!! Is it during the day or at night..or both? Are you taking any thermogentics or fat burners?

Vet @ United-Muscle.com

Comment

• CTri17
                            Vet
                            • Sep 2007

Originally posted by IxxTapouTxxI
                            Very good, I'm glad you have a nutritionist...I'll leave you alone as two professional opinions will just confuse you. I'm here to help if you have any questions though.

No need to cut out broccoli you need the fiber...just try and take in asparagus daily it's a great natural diuretic. Some of my girls don't even need a OTC diuretic for comp as the asparagus does the trick. Asparagus root also does wonders...you can get it at any supplement store.

No scale...Christina ... what about the romemate? Wal-Mart has digital scales for like $20...I'd really suggest getting one. When you do weigh yourself before bed and when you wake up...should be losing a few lbs a night.

2 weeks from Sat? haha that's funny I've got two girls in a comp on March 15th as well. You're not coming to Colorado are you....don't worry me now!?!?.. haha joking

Good to hear you're sweating a lot!! Is it during the day or at night..or both? Are you taking any thermogentics or fat burners?
                            roomie has no scale as she's naturally skinny and eats like crap (and she knows it so it's ok for me to say). I'm down with eating more asparagus

No i'm not coming to colorado...not like I would be a worry! What show are they doing?

I sweat alot all the time, but night time i've been sweating a rediculous amount.
                            Nope no thermogenics or fatburners...it's all been diet/cardio/lifting for this girl!
                            *Christina*

Comment

• IxxTapouTxxI
                              VET
                              • Dec 2003

roomie has no scale as she's naturally skinny and eats like crap (and she knows it so it's ok for me to say). I'm down with eating more asparagus

No i'm not coming to colorado...not like I would be a worry! What show are they doing?

I sweat alot all the time, but night time i've been sweating a rediculous amount.
                              Nope no thermogenics or fatburners...it's all been diet/cardio/lifting for this girl!
                              Wouldn't be a worry...I hope you're joking...girl you look great!! You're a HUGE threat to any AM figure girl!!

Good job on going without thermo's and FB!!

Here's the show they are doing, first show of the year here.

Then I have one girl in the Northern

Busy busy.

Vet @ United-Muscle.com

Comment

• Thate
                                Vet
                                • Mar 2007

she failed to mention the 10ius of GH 5 on 2 off

Comment

Working...