PCT or Natural recovery ? ? ? ? ?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • IRON37

imo pct isnt necessary, but helps speed things up. Plus I get gyno fairly easy on test, so I just include it anyway

Comment

• rippedfreak
      Banned
      • Dec 2005

its pretty confusing cuz my endo knows nothing of clomid working to help test levels and swears that that is useless(atleast from a doctors point of view)..the only thing he prescribes me is nolva for gyno symptons ive had since a younger age..

but yet i dont know how you dont crash with out taking a pct..

do you run clomid during?? i know bigA swears by taking 50 mg every other day while on cycle but wouldnt that hinder gains?

Comment

• test-beast

clomid whist on cycle is a very bad idea......

why the hell would one do that?when its used to get naaty test back,while on cycle your test is shut down so tryying to get natty test working just wont work..

Comment

• test-beast

and yes it would hinder gains..

everyone should run a pct after cycle ,starting at the point of the end of the esters half life.

Comment

• rippedfreak
            Banned
            • Dec 2005

i always thought prper PCT was the way to go..

but alot of people are now coming out against it..atleast the couple years ive been around..

Comment

• meateater

Originally posted by OLYMPIAN
              i tapered my doses( test) and ran PCT once..to be honest i didnt notice much difference.

For those of you on HRT ..do you take anyt AI as well?

and an Endo is the doc to go see about this ,correct?
              Originally posted by RJH8541
              I went to a urologist. And no, i am taking no AIs. 100mg/wk is all I am taking.
              +1.....200mg/2wks.

Comment

• test-beast

Originally posted by rippedfreak
                i always thought prper PCT was the way to go..

but alot of people are now coming out against it..atleast the couple years ive been around..
                pct is the way to go bud and dont do a cycle with out one imo..

also if your going for longer 19 nor cycles i always use hcg mid-end of cycle at 500 ius every 3-4 days for 2-3 weeks.

i find this makes recovery very very good and gets the nuts back to the wheel barra.

remember a cycle of aas always should concist of .

a minimun of 200mgs of test and a good strong pct .

Comment

• Ms.Wetback

100mg/wk is all I am taking.
                  My husband has the same HRT protocol.

Comment

• RJH8541
                    VET
                    • Nov 2003

Originally posted by test-beast
                    clomid whist on cycle is a very bad idea......

why the hell would one do that?when its used to get naaty test back,while on cycle your test is shut down so tryying to get natty test working just wont work..

and yes it would hinder gains..

everyone should run a pct after cycle ,starting at the point of the end of the esters half life...
                    why is it a VERY bad idea? Adding Clomid during a cycle may not do anything for keeping natty test levels up, but it is not a BAD idea per se. Most I know use it as a mild anti estrogen because things like Nolva and AIs, which may be a better anti-e, WILL in fact hinder gains, while Clomid, because it is only attempting to stimulate FSH and LH, will not hinder gains as much, if any at all.

Do I do it? No. But saying it is a bad idea is incorrect.
                    drVJ is hot

Comment

• rippedfreak
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2005

pct is the way to go bud and dont do a cycle with out one imo..

also if your going for longer 19 nor cycles i always use hcg mid-end of cycle at 500 ius every 3-4 days for 2-3 weeks.

i find this makes recovery very very good and gets the nuts back to the wheel barra.

remember a cycle of aas always should concist of .

a minimun of 200mgs of test and a good strong pct .

i totally agree..ive said this forever..yet ide have change your opinion up a little..a cycle should always contain ATLEAST 250 -500 mgs..of course HRT doesnt pertain to this

Comment

• rippedfreak
                        Banned
                        • Dec 2005

why is it a VERY bad idea? Adding Clomid during a cycle may not do anything for keeping natty test levels up, but it is not a BAD idea per se. Most I know use it as a mild anti estrogen because things like Nolva and AIs, which may be a better anti-e, WILL in fact hinder gains, while Clomid, because it is only attempting to stimulate FSH and LH, will not hinder gains as much, if any at all.

Do I do it? No. But saying it is a bad idea is incorrect.
                        yea but i think the only gains Nolva and AI's can hinder is probably just water..and who wants water in the long run??and yet you still hold water cuz when on nolva i noticed alot of my water falls to my lower ancles or wrists..and i asked my endo about it n he says thats a case that happens often if not always with nolva

Comment

• test-beast

i totally agree..ive said this forever..yet ide have change your opinion up a little..a cycle should always contain ATLEAST 250 -500 mgs..of course HRT doesnt pertain to this
                          yep spot on bud my cycle next year is going to be

weeks 1-4 100mgs drol ed

weeks 1-14 600-800mgs deca every week

weeks 1-16 400mgs test e every week

weeks 9-12 500ius hcg every 4th day

pct clomid 100/100/50/50

nolva 20/20/20/20

adex on cycle for bloat,not prone anyway but its on hand

Comment

• rippedfreak
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2005

bro either you mixed that up for the deca or thats a high ass dose for deca...i would switch it up and run the following:

1-16 500-700 mgs test e E/W
                            1-12 300-400 mgs of deca E/W

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

RippedFreak had bitch tits since birth...LOL..OWNED!!!

Comment

• test-beast

bro either you mixed that up for the deca or thats a high ass dose for deca...i would switch it up and run the following:

1-16 500-700 mgs test e E/W
                                1-12 300-400 mgs of deca E/W
                                alot of people think that one should run test higher than deca ,well this is not the cas at all .

we all know deca shuts down natty test hard right.

so you only heen to run a hrt dosage of test when running deca to keep the body in need of the test .

i know pros who run 1000mgs deca with 250mgs of test ew and it works great as 19 nors is were the real mass comes from ,test should be used as a base for all cycle and thats what am doing ,useing it as a base ..

pct is were the hard work need to be put in as pct is the main factor in recorery

Comment

Working...