X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RJH8541
    VET
    • Nov 2003

Originally posted by -JP-
    Its a shame there is not more research and scienctific evidence on the matter... I for one would not feel comfortable not taking PCT I guess I go by the philosphy rather be safer then sorry
    I think you're right. PCT is great for HELPINg recover. But only time will mend whatever you have done during your cycle. i would never suggest NOT doing one, just saying its not what makes you recover.
    drVJ is hot

Comment

• Ms.Wetback

RJH .................. being you are on HRT I will assume you do not run any type of PCT now ??
      It would only make sense as you have no need for recovery.

Comment

• RJH8541
        VET
        • Nov 2003

Originally posted by Ms.Wetback
        RJH .................. being you are on HRT I will assume you do not run any type of PCT now ??
        It would only make sense as you have no need for recovery.
        correct. I still keep HCG on hand and monitor the boys regularly, but only for 'on-camera' work.
        drVJ is hot

Comment

• Deacon
          Vet
          • Jan 2005

I understand bro - it's all good though
          Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
          "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."

Comment

• Deacon
            Vet
            • Jan 2005

Originally posted by RJH8541
            I knew regurgitated would get misunderstood. lol

Deacon, what I am saying is, it may not be asking for trouble with everyone. I know plenty of guys who swear by Deca, and only deca in some cycles, and come out fine, with a ton of lean mass. And when i say a ton, I mean 5-10 LBM, not the 25030lbs of fat/water/muscle mix people think is LBM when they do a bunch of test.

Like I said, to each his own. I always use test, but the last few times my anabolics have been higher than the andros, especially at the end. Much better cycles FOR ME! Not for everyone, just me.

I meant I understand this answer LOL
            Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
            "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."

Comment

Working...