Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • makaveli25
    VET
    • Oct 2007

just wait till they come out with myostatin inhibiters in a few years.. people are gonna look ridicolous.. Ive been juicing on and off for the last 4 years.. i think i will continue running 1 or 2 cycles a year till im old enuf for hrt.. Its been a bumpy ride though.. The key has def been with diet and a proper routine..
    ITS THE DOG IN ME THAT MAKES ME DO WRONG

"RIP I.T"

Comment

• makaveli25
      VET
      • Oct 2007

another thing its easy to get carried away with the amount you spend on supplements and aas.. You dont need tons of different stuff.. test and dbol is all i will ever need.. my body responds well to pretty low doses of both

"RIP I.T"

Comment

• mrhtbd

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

Originally posted by mrhtbd
          I'm far from being a grandpa, Oly, my son is 11, and the girls are 7 and 2 respectfully, besides the wife is 12 years younger than me. I'm young all around.

Besides, I don't need steriods to prove anything to anybody, and I'm glad I look the way I do; 6ft and 255.
          All I wrote was that steriods were overrated, feeling guilty?

quilty? me?

going on 15 months strong ,chemically free...and i dont miss one bit of it.

Here ,cheers ..happy creatine.

Comment

• mrhtbd

Comment

• CO-B16
              Vet
              • May 2004

Gear is god to some and not to others......Ive seen gear take a skinny pole and change him into a freak in six months, and ive seen others bust there ass in the gym jump on a cycle and put on some water and not much else.....Everyone reacts different to it.....For me it was a good strength boost and about 8-10lbs if bulking per cycle, or dropping 5-8lbs while cutting and holding on to as much muscle as possible....Of course i did not use huge amounts, but i also believe more does not always mean better.....The real test of how dedicated to the game someone is to take a person who uses gear and take it away from them for a year and see 1) if they continue to train and eat with the same dedication, and 2) what they look like after that year......Most would quit training all together, and some would freak because of the strength and weight loss and substitute bad food for gear to try and keep the scale reading what they want it to and end up looking like a fat ass.......Ive been off for a bit over a year now, and look better than i did when i came off last year.....Im not nearly as strong, and the shirts are a little looser fitting, but all in all it looks better on me....But i love to train, and that will never change.....some need the drugs to stay dedicated, and the few that dont are the real deal holyfield.....
              THIS POST IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY

YO MOMMA

Comment

• Thate
                Vet
                • Mar 2007

Originally posted by rippedfreak
                whose ever happy the way they look??
                in other words you are disgusted with the way you look, understandable

Comment

• dapado85

25 years of weekly training. 12 cycles of eight weeks duration during that time. The anabolics are just a treat. The training and lifestyle are the staple. You may be right about some slackard's attitude toward training and drugs, but don't assume that someone who uses AAS has less conviction or character than you. Generalizations such as this demonstrate ignorance or frustration most of the time, so be careful how you present yourself.

Comment

• mrhtbd

Comment

• makaveli25
                      VET
                      • Oct 2007

Originally posted by mrhtbd
                      Yeah, two words I use to describe myself all the time, ignorant and frustrated.
                      That's funny, because I have two Master Degree's.
                      Some people will hold onto their drugs until their last breath.
                      Besides, after all this work you have done, what are your stats?
                      I'm 6', 250lb, 52" chest, 27" thighs, 18" arms, neck, and calves, and traps that stand over four inches above my collarbones.
                      nice stats.. you have good genetics?

"RIP I.T"

Comment

• mrhtbd

Comment

• Deacon
                          Vet
                          • Jan 2005

so my 12 inch bi's dont add up? what cycle should I run to get huge?
                          Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
                          "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."

Comment

• meateater

Originally posted by Deacon
                            so my 12 inch bi's dont add up? what cycle should I run to get huge?

flinstones
                            metabolol
                            cybergenics
                            liver tabs
                            smilax

Comment

• DADAWG
                              Vet
                              • May 2004

Originally posted by meateater
                              flinstones
                              metabolol
                              cybergenics
                              liver tabs
                              smilax
                              dont forget celltech , look what it did for kovacs
                              NOT ONLY IS STUPIDITY INCURABLE BUT ITS ALSO CONTAGIOUS OVER THE INTERNET.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Quick take - wanna find out who "usually" is dedicated to the iron game and consider it a lifestyle VS the "90% crowd" that thinks gear is magic in of itself? Easy. Just take notice how often you see them doing legs - PERIOD! I been in the game 30 years and its probably the easiest benchmark test to distinguish between the two categories. The niggas you see pounding legs as hard as chest or bis is the ones who usually are NOT the clueless "temps" and are committed to the game regardless of being ON or OFF .

p.s...Better yet, most of the temps back-work consist of merely doing 3 sets of lat pulldowns AFTER they just did chest & bi's.

Comment

Working...