Comment

• Thate
      Vet
      • Mar 2007

Since when did tren cause double-chins?

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

Originally posted by rippedfreak

NICE!!..a pic with your buddies girls..LMFAO at the chubby guy wearing the ugly ass t shirt..HAHHAAA..look at his face ,damn wtf is that?...looks like hes gotta take a huge shit.

100mgs of Tren EOD cycle only? worst cycle Ive ever read on any BBuilding board....im eager to know whats gonna gonna happens when you stop..did i mention thats an ugly t shirt..where you got it at , . The Flea Market aka El Pulguero ? them white stripes make u look like a Cook.. you get 3 for 10 dollas.. lol

Comment

• rippedfreak
          Banned
          • Dec 2005

aaahahahaha...oops..wasnt suppose to show the face..since im still retardo nardo frm being at the Ale house yesterday watching the Heat game with my lady, shit happens...Heat win, i win..its just how i roll...

as for the cycle..i figured ide give it a try..so far the dick is still on point and did a little research on it i figured ide give it a try...so far very succesful...

and the shirt..pfft..express..$60 bux..looked like a million dollars...hence why im all over the internet being spoken about/friend requested everywhere

Comment

• Valkyrie
            • Oct 2008

Comment

• rippedfreak
              Banned
              • Dec 2005

Natasha "A***, u have a tongue ring?? "

Me- yea sweetie, u didn't know?

Natasha..omg noo, that's so fukin hottt..text me when you drop off your girl

Me..lool..call u later hun

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

Natasha "A***, u have a tongue ring?? "

Me- yea sweetie, u didn't know?

Natasha..omg noo, that's so fukin hottt..text me when you drop off your girl

Me..lool..call u later hun

natasha- I'm in six grade..what grade are you in ??

Me- I'm 27
                Fixed.

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

tell Mel to go easy on the make-up..she looks like a fuckin Mummy.

your shirt parece un cortina ( blinds-curtains)..lmao!!..you know the vertical ones we all have down here on South Fla..lhahahaha oh fuck,,that nigga went out wearing vertical blinds curtains..ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!

Comment

• Valkyrie
                    • Oct 2008

Originally posted by OLYMPIAN
                    Fixed.
                    hahhaha Mel does look legit but I dont see her going out with a world of war craft character

Comment

• HugelyGifted

and the shirt..pfft..express..$60 bux..looked like a million dollars...hence why im all over the internet being spoken about/friend requested everywhere
                      myspace is for LOSERS!!

Comment

• rippedfreak
                        Banned
                        • Dec 2005

Lmfaooo...god damn, can't forget those blinds from hialeah..talk about old school for your fukin ass..

As for Mel, she looked good that night but I've seen better days in her..we were rushing at her crib..blowing on that lettuce

HG..don't go on MYspace..deleting it soon actually, Facebook is on and poppin all day..ask ya boy Black how a nigga like me do..pfft..rediculous..I should be deported for such a crime I do to these gurls

Comment

• rippedfreak
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2005

Val, aside from the fact u wouldn't know wat to do with that, she wouldn't look at you twice Brah..sorry:/

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

Val, aside from the fact u wouldn't know wat to do with that, she wouldn't look at you twice Brah..sorry:/
                            haha ohh shit

Comment

• Valkyrie
                              • Oct 2008

hahaha righttttt... your short chunky and look like you have down syndrome for real you look like a "slow" kid.

Im not 5'5 nor chunky nor look like i have down syndrome soooo your beat bud.

Also update us on that bangin progestin cycle... with your gyno prone tits

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

[/FONT]
                                Originally posted by Valkyrie
                                hahaha righttttt... your SHORT CHUNKY and look like you have DOWN SYNDROME for real you look like a "slow" kid.

Im not 5'5 nor chunky nor look like i have down syndrome soooo your beat bud.

Also update us on that bangin progestin cycle... with your gyno prone tits

bwahahaaaaaahahahahhaa..with his teenage girly tits ,tren was definitly his worst choice...cant wait to see the end of this movie..THE PLOT THICKENS...

I predict.

1. his bitch ass quits and comes with another lame excuse why he stopped the cycle.

2. impotency for 13 months.

3. Suicide

4.all of the above.

Comment

Working...