X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

Originally posted by Darkness
    I like what all the guys have posted her, all of them.

I am 20 yrs younger than you. When I am your age, I picture myself doing straight TRT with maybe some bump-ups, including doubling the TRT test dosage for a while and doing some anavar or tbol.

But, 60 years old is pretty young if you are training right, eating great, and doing TRT. You'll feel like a young man.
    After years of AAS use you no doubt will have a proliferation of AR's beyond what would be normal otherwise, and may need a much higher dose for TRT than someone the same age who never used juice.
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Landru
      • Jan 2013

Should I be stubborn and continue with the Winny, how much test should I include in this suicidal cycle?

Comment

• bufbiker

No one has stated this yet but you will need to get yiour diet in check first. Taking winny to lose weight is not the way to go. Diet is the most important part of what we do. Your hormone intake can be minimal, your training crap, but if your diet is in check you will still see results.
        Diet, weight training, cardio, and rest. The four pillars to build your house on.

Comment

• Darkness
          • Apr 2011

Originally posted by Landru
          Should I be stubborn and continue with the Winny, how much test should I include in this suicidal cycle?
          What BB said, and I would run 500mg test EW if you want to do a cycle.

Comment

• liftsiron
            Administrator
            • Nov 2003

Originally posted by bufbiker
            No one has stated this yet but you will need to get yiour diet in check first. Taking winny to lose weight is not the way to go. Diet is the most important part of what we do. Your hormone intake can be minimal, your training crap, but if your diet is in check you will still see results.
            Diet, weight training, cardio, and rest. The four pillars to build your house on.
            Amen to that!!!!!!!!
            ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Mondo
              Banned
              • Dec 2012

All the advice so far has been rock solid. Anavar or T-bol with some test would be preferable over winny imho. and from personal experience, the older I get the more crucial role my diet plays in keeping the abs visible.

Comment

• Deacon
                Vet
                • Jan 2005

HOW ABOUT THAT FOR A TITLE.
                OK I am 61 years old and have been training on and off for about 45 years. I am 5 11" and weight in at 210 lbs. My father being an early body builder when no one really knew what it was all about had introduced me to the iron at age 15. I have been at it ever since. Like I say, on and off. Through the years I have trained with some professional bodybuilders, one being a Mr. America winner. I have done a few Winstrol cycles in the past with no side effects to speak of. Lately I have noticed a big decrease in my strength. I can just about bench press 185 pounds to give you an example I used to warm up with that kind of weight. I also have to say that I have developed quite a bit of fat around the waist line. Not happy with that. So,
                I decided to give the Winstrol another try and I am currently on the beginning of my second week of 50mg a day.
                My question is number one, am I crazy for doing this in the first place? and number two if I decided to stack the winny, what should I stack it with.
                Any help of course is greatly appreciated.
                what you need to do is add test - 500 mgs per ml a week - and probably just stay on for the rest of your life - my workout partner is 60 and he stays on - its the best option really - and def drop the winnie - is sucks for the joints especially as you age and it is hard on the lipids etc - I wouldnt worry about adding anything until you put in a good year on test
                Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
                "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."

Comment

• willi
                  Banned
                  • Nov 2012

Hi Landru,

Not much to add to all the good advice on here. Hope you can talk honestly with your doc. It would be great to find one that will advise you on HRT /TRT.

I think its great you are interested in a stack at 60. Get ready to be 20 again.

Like the others said: Test is the base of all good things.

Glad you are here. Welcome!

Comment

• Glycomann

I would not stay on 500 mg/w of test and expect to do it for life. As we age we tend to make more red cells when on test. Look at research by Bhasin. that can predispose to stroke, high BP and other problems. Get regular blood work and preferably get a doc on board that can help you manage your use. TRT is 100 mg/w. 500 mg/w is not something that most older men can tolerate.

AS far as winstrol, people with hereditary angioadema stay on Winstrol for life at a low dose with little effect on blood lipids or other health markers. Personally I think the problem with Winstro lin the AAS community is high doses. Therapeutic dose for humans is 2-4 mg/d during exacerbations and 2 mg every day or EOD for maintenance. For animals its about 50 mg per 40 kg BW/ week. AAS community takes 50-100 mg/d and complain that the drug sucks for lipids and joints. I took 15 mg/d on and off for a decade whilst training at the elite level in my sport. My joints still work. Winstrol causes an increase in C1-inhibitor, a factor involved in the clotting cascades. That's why it's useful for HAE. It will decrease tissue fluids in some tissues so you have to be careful with it. It is also very anabolic as seen in thoroughbred race horses and show animals.

At 15 mg/d i would go from stringy and over trained to hard and shredded in 4 weeks. i was also training 10-12 tinmes a week and working a labor job at the time. I think the problem is people expect to much from it and overdose on it trying to make magic happen. It's a sign of the times. Fuck the work, fuck the diet, increase the dose.
                    Last edited by Guest; 01-19-2013, 08:34 PM.

Comment

• Landru
                      • Jan 2013

Nice to see there are knowledgeable people on this message board. I must say that I agree with the idea of adding test once a week. I need to get my hands on some ASAP. I have been on the winny now for two weeks and I am experiencing no side effects so far. Maybe a little bit of joint pain but nothing I am not used to as my joints hurt anyway. This Winstrol kind of fell into my lap so to speak so I am going with it for another 4 weeks to see what happens. I have already noticed an increase in strength. After it's gone I'll wait a while and get on the Test. Question is how long before things go back to normal as far as the winny goes. How long does it stay after discontinuing use??
                      Thank you all for the responses

Comment

• Glycomann

Nice to see there are knowledgeable people on this message board. I must say that I agree with the idea of adding test once a week. I need to get my hands on some ASAP. I have been on the winny now for two weeks and I am experiencing no side effects so far. Maybe a little bit of joint pain but nothing I am not used to as my joints hurt anyway. This Winstrol kind of fell into my lap so to speak so I am going with it for another 4 weeks to see what happens. I have already noticed an increase in strength. After it's gone I'll wait a while and get on the Test. Question is how long before things go back to normal as far as the winny goes. How long does it stay after discontinuing use??
                        Thank you all for the responses
                        If you are aiming to test low in your natural test levels from using winstrol I would wait no longer than 3 weeks. It's possible you could bounce back pretty quickly from winstrol only.

Comment

• bufbiker

that's why I love Glycoman. He is a medical gen-i-us.
                          Much respect for the glyco-one.

Comment

• Glycomann

Thanks Buf

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by Glycomann
                              I would not stay on 500 mg/w of test and expect to do it for life. As we age we tend to make more red cells when on test. Look at research by Bhasin. that can predispose to stroke, high BP and other problems. Get regular blood work and preferably get a doc on board that can help you manage your use. TRT is 100 mg/w. 500 mg/w is not something that most older men can tolerate.

AS far as winstrol, people with hereditary angioadema stay on Winstrol for life at a low dose with little effect on blood lipids or other health markers. Personally I think the problem with Winstro lin the AAS community is high doses. Therapeutic dose for humans is 2-4 mg/d during exacerbations and 2 mg every day or EOD for maintenance. For animals its about 50 mg per 40 kg BW/ week. AAS community takes 50-100 mg/d and complain that the drug sucks for lipids and joints. I took 15 mg/d on and off for a decade whilst training at the elite level in my sport. My joints still work. Winstrol causes an increase in C1-inhibitor, a factor involved in the clotting cascades. That's why it's useful for HAE. It will decrease tissue fluids in some tissues so you have to be careful with it. It is also very anabolic as seen in thoroughbred race horses and show animals.

At 15 mg/d i would go from stringy and over trained to hard and shredded in 4 weeks. i was also training 10-12 tinmes a week and working a labor job at the time. I think the problem is people expect to much from it and overdose on it trying to make magic happen. It's a sign of the times. Fuck the work, fuck the diet, increase the dose.
                              Where do you get this stuff brutha? You're like a walking, fucking brain.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Dig it!

Comment

Working...