X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • steelpreacher
    Vet
    • Jun 2013

Really want to try Tren but...

I really want to try Tren but the stories everyone has about going bat shit crazy have me holding back. Seems like a great compound, but I try to be a low key guy even though I already stand out a bit. Raging out on every motherfucker who looks at me would not be good.

Do you all feel like everyone gets these sides?
  • Number-LL
    Vet
    • Jan 2012

I'm not getting that too bad but I'm pretty low keyed anyway. Out of breath and sweating buckets, yes but not over the top aggression. Mixing Mast with it so that may be why.

Start with a low dose and use Ace. It clears quickly if you don't like the sides.
    I don't chase boys, I pass them! - My Daughter

The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. - Marcus Aurelius

Unrequited thoughts will remain unless action separates itself from dreams and the ambition becomes sufficient to advance toward a set goal.

Comment

• steelpreacher
      Vet
      • Jun 2013

Thanks L, Yeah I would definitely use the Ace if I try it out. Do you feel like your gains are quality from it? In other words, is it worth the sides? I'm mainly looking for density. I actually respond very well to test based compunds. I grow as much as I want if my eating is on point and absolutely no water retention with nutrition/aromasin. Nothing but a bit of acne, but it's manageable. I don't really need bigger at this point, just thicker.

Comment

• Number-LL
        Vet
        • Jan 2012

I have only been on it for 3-1/2 weeks now but I love the gym intensity and the strength gains. You can just keep going and going. The sides haven't really been too much worse then a Test/Dbol or Test/Deca cycle.

Update--I tried to break my phone in half today but it doesn't count because it is a Blackberry and that is expected of those pieces of shit.
        I don't chase boys, I pass them! - My Daughter

The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. - Marcus Aurelius

Unrequited thoughts will remain unless action separates itself from dreams and the ambition becomes sufficient to advance toward a set goal.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Dude unless you're a natural dick in life, tren isn't that bad when ran at moderate doses. Back in the day I ran tren a at only 75mg eod and had no temper issues at all. However, I did get strong as a mofo and new veins everywhere. Tren is powerful - you don't need much.

Comment

• willi
            Banned
            • Nov 2012

Tren A is great and it yields maximum results more so than anything else Ive ever used.
            It is something worth trying. If you get the sides...quit it. No biggie as their are lots of other great compounds to use. If you can use it, you will be pleased.

Comment

• cboozer

tren is king i perfer the old school version parabolan aka tren hex but i ran ace to tren e is my least favorite but the roid rage from tren is bs will you get mad a little easy id say if you have a temper before tren you will def have one on tren maybe a little worse it just hypes me up tren is awesome not only for cutting but bulking as well one of the only steroids you can do both with

Comment

• BikerTrash
                Vet
                • Aug 2011

Im the biggest A hole there is known that walks on this place we call earth ,.I ran Tren at a moderate dose and was ok in my opinion,I still wanted to rip peoples heads off and shit down there neck but thats a normal day for me.,,,,,Everything was fine untill...........I asked a very well repected individual if he thought I should up the dose of my Tren Mast Test blend and he warned me NOT to do that and it would be a terrible idea ...I didnt listen to him and I doubled the dose...well that is when things got bad,,,,,pics of cops holding me on the ground with there feet on my shoulders started appearing ........handcuffs another day ........and well I slept in the garage quite often with my Dog ....

Id say my friend if you wanna run Tren A then go for it at a moderate dose . You will be just fine with no worries as long as you keep it moderate .
                I had great strength gains , excellent focus in the gym, and I always sat with my back against the wall in the reteraunts or anywhere people crowded me facing the door.
                I loved it and will run it agian at a MODERATE dose....Thats how you learn your limits.

Comment

• steelpreacher
                  Vet
                  • Jun 2013

You guys are funny mother f' ers. Between the phone snappin' and the boots to the back you guys had me laughing.

Comment

• beast
                    Vet
                    • Mar 2010

It just basically intensifies the asshole slightly. Its is also handled very easy if you have your head on straight and realize it's the drug.
                    Beast doesn't condone the use of any drugs without the proper script from a doctor. Everything said by Beast is for entertainment purposes only and mostly bullshit!

Comment

• BikerTrash
                      Vet
                      • Aug 2011

Originally posted by beast
                      It just basically intensifies the asshole slightly. Its is also handled very easy if you have your head on straight and realize it's the drug.
                      My head sits cockeyed to the right a tad with one ear larger than the other .

Comment

• cboozer

low test high tren also equals less sides i ran 250 test e ew and 450 tren ace and got lean as hell and gain some nice muscle im a true believer in higher tren then test

Comment

• MuscleAddiction
                          • Sep 2012

Originally posted by cboozer
                          low test high tren also equals less sides i ran 250 test e ew and 450 tren ace and got lean as hell and gain some nice muscle im a true believer in higher tren then test
                          ^^^ this!! Yes I know I am new here, but on many other forums as well, this dose right here is perfect! Throw some D-bol in the front and Anavar at the end, take your Liver 52 as well, and this is a fun ride!!!

Comment

• beast
                            Vet
                            • Mar 2010

Originally posted by BikerTrash
                            My head sits cockeyed to the right a tad with one ear larger than the other .
                            Doesn't that mean your confused? Mine is always down trying to avoid people in the gym and wal mart, which I open carried my 9mm in the other day and was the most peaceful wal mart experience ever!
                            Beast doesn't condone the use of any drugs without the proper script from a doctor. Everything said by Beast is for entertainment purposes only and mostly bullshit!

Comment

• BikerTrash
                              Vet
                              • Aug 2011

Originally posted by beast
                              Doesn't that mean your confused? Mine is always down trying to avoid people in the gym and wal mart, which I open carried my 9mm in the other day and was the most peaceful wal mart experience ever!
                              Well Beast , Everyone knows Im confused !!!!!

Comment

Working...