Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Bodybuilding and Fitness Discussion > Training
User Name
Password

Old 12-06-2006, 11:32 AM   #2
bodebldr2000

Awesome list. The videos are a BIG help! Thank you.
Old 12-08-2006, 03:38 PM   #3
harleyxr

Wow, this is SO cool. I LOVE the videos showing proper technique especially. I had that website once then lost it. All the trainers at my gym teach newbies to do stupid exotic shit like standing on a ball on one leg while hyperextending backwards. They wanna prove they have some magical secrets when what these guys need is good old basic core exercises done right.
Old 12-08-2006, 03:52 PM   #4
liftsiron
Administrator

liftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by harleyxr
Wow, this is SO cool. I LOVE the videos showing proper technique especially. I had that website once then lost it. All the trainers at my gym teach newbies to do stupid exotic shit like standing on a ball on one leg while hyperextending backwards. They wanna prove they have some magical secrets when what these guys need is good old basic core exercises done right.

I hate that crazy shit done on balls, you see old ladies falling off them all the time.
Old 01-09-2007, 08:03 PM   #5
Friscochick

Friscochick is on a distinguished road
I like this ... its very helpful!
Friscochick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 04:22 PM   #6
pumpsiron

the idea to put this onto the board was a great one
Old 01-18-2007, 12:35 PM   #7
mappgh

Great list of exerices!
Old 06-08-2008, 05:30 AM   #8
Scotsmark
VET

Scotsmark is on a distinguished road
This is awesome Lifts, I did a Gym Instructor workshop last weekend as part of a PT Diploma. The exercises we had to do were very basic and didn't cover much - a bit worrying as there were a few kids on the course who looked like they didn't have much in the way of experience of training themselves.
I also had this site a while ago and used it for reference with new trainees, I'll be putting all of these onto powerpoint shortly.
Scotsmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 12:25 AM   #9
Domenic963

Here is another link to an exercise per muscle guide.

Maybe I'm biased but I think the one I have may be better:

http://www.criticalbench.com/exercises/exercises.htm
Old 02-09-2012, 06:17 AM   #10
william445
Banned

william445 is on a distinguished road
Well it is a wonderful room . All post are very nice the discussion is superb. I am getting many new things here thanks for the posting of different exercises
william445 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 12:34 AM   #11
nanobrien
Banned

nanobrien is on a distinguished road
I just recently start my bodybuilding journey and I was really looking for the best advices related all work out..
Here I am really happy after reading this complete exercises guide post..
It's really fantastic and really helpful for me..
Thanks liftsiron
nanobrien is offline   Reply With Quote