Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Anabolic Steroids
User Name
Password

Old 04-08-2020, 05:42 AM   #1
Roc
VET

Roc is on a distinguished road
The real liver cleanse!!

It it starts off with me taking injectable glutathione M, W, F at 100mg per day. Don’t take more thinking it’s going to be cleaner or get cleaner faster, you will only feel out of sorts cause it’s potent.

Now this next part is to rid the liver of fatty tissue that builds up taking heavy orals or just how we live in general, but the gear doesn’t help. All chemicals are on amazon.

3000mg inositol
3000mg choline
5g l- methionine

take these threw out the day for 3-4 weeks, and I guarantee not only will you feel better but the gains are better!

no I will not take the credit for this procol, it was given to me a long time ago by a pro friend, but it’s what the pros have been doing for decades, to rid the liver of the fatty tissue. Couple different people argue you should do it every 1/4 with others saying once a year. I do it once while I’m on heavy and again, When I ramp down.

beware to my slin guys, at week 2 ur gonna get very sensitive so cut the slin in half or just gauge it, I’m thinking since your system is so fresh everything hits so much harder.

I sware by clean insides, bigger gains, and better overall feeling. Blood results won’t lie, and my liver counts haven’t been out of control even on halo, drol, and dbol at the same time.
Roc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2020, 07:43 AM   #2
01dragonslayer
Banned

01dragonslayer is a jewel in the rough01dragonslayer is a jewel in the rough01dragonslayer is a jewel in the rough01dragonslayer is a jewel in the rough
This is the absolute best formula for keeping your liver clean and healthy. I use this protocol for every cycle and it works awesome. When off cycle I cut my dosing to half.

Thanks Roc for posting this.
01dragonslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2020, 12:24 PM   #3
kriegernindo
VET

kriegernindo is on a distinguished road
Wow I love information like this.

So could this be stacked with let's say my usual protocol for liver health of:

Milk Thistle Extract 1300 mg
L-Arginine 6,000 mg
NAC 1200 mg
Dandelion Root 1500 mg

Ive used Choline Bitartrate before but never at that dose. I use Niacin 500 mg 3-4x weekly (the flush one) as some guy that's been on it for 20 years says his HDL is over 100 which is very good for keeping LDL low and high HDL is more important than having low LDL many seem to believe, and some doctors have actually said this

Brilliant post so excited to try. Where would one get injectable Glutathione? I heard the orals are a waste due to no absorption
kriegernindo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2020, 10:46 PM   #4
kriegernindo
VET

Ok I just bought all three.

Took 3 grams of inositol powder.
My choline is 265 mg Choline from 600 mg Choline Bitartrate. Took 3 of those so that's about 750 mg of Choline

And I took 1500 mg of L-Methionine. Feel great. Cant wait to see if my energy skyrockets (it's already pretty good as I take many things) due to better liver functioning.
Old 06-30-2020, 11:50 PM   #5
kriegernindo
VET

In the video, the guy who told this guy that all the bodybuilder's in the 70's and beyond were using Choline and Inositol was Franco Columbo
Old 07-08-2020, 01:28 PM   #6
kriegernindo
VET

I've been on this combo since June 30 and the results are better than I ever imagined. I had no idea how much fat the liver held and how sick and plugged up my liver was. Will log on to my computer later to post a detailed log of what I'm experiencing so far.

But I can say this, I've been using herbs and supplements for over 10 years professionally, and there's nothing on the planet I've used that's as good as this combo.

My buddies are asking me what I'm on and I'm running 100 Test Prop with about 125 mg Test E per week and i look like I did when I was running 1 gram of test plus dbol and then years ago but probably better. So healthy and I sleep 5-6 hours a night and wake up with energy levels surging
Old 07-14-2020, 11:58 AM   #7
kriegernindo
VET

So it's been about 2 weeks on this new liver cleanse.

Simply put, it's more amazing than any herbal combination or routine I've taken for my liver. I guess because Choline is natural to the body and is made in tiny amounts, often extremely below what is actually needed for detoxification in this modern age.

Choline is actually a type B-Vitamin and thus performs many different functions for the liver. Really, it is an essential ingredient for the livers MAIN DETOXIFICATION FUNCTIONS. One of these main ones is bile secretion AND EXECRETION.

I had a buddy recently who literally ended up in the hospital due to too much tren usage i assume. More on that later but he developed Jaundice and biliary obstruction and lost at least a couple dozen pounds I think 40, and i think his stay in the hospital was around 6 weeks. Will have to confirm. I could tell when I saw him before he ever started cycle he wasn't the healthiest guy and I can sometimes tell when someone has a plugged up liver just by looking at them.

Anyway, Choline, Inositol, and L-Methionine made all this greasy fatty stuff and literal black and tan sqaure objects that looked like either pure cholesterol or fungal mucus biofilm or most likely a dense mix of fat and candida. All this shit floated at the TOP of the water thus proving (I think mostly proving) that this was literal fat and sludge from my liver.

Important to mention, I broke out somewhat in my face although I've always had eczema since high school, it got way worse for a few days until I felt some weird (but good) changes in my gut and digestion, almost like I could tell when a release of toxins was coming. When I got the first couple dumps of harmful liver fatty buildup my face got better than it had been in YEARS. Amazing.

Since being on this stuff at a dosage of 3 grams of each and recently 10 grams of Inositol, I am stronger, I feel better, my thinking and cognitive ability and sharpness seems profoundly....heightened. And clear. Like pure crystal water in the Artic.

I have to say, I'd love to spend more time on the boards and specifically write about these topics. I know quite a bit (forgotten far more than I know now lol) from experimenting, RESEARCHING hardcore medical journals, finding the gaps between drugs and what we are given in the form of amino acids, vitamins supplements, herbs,

I never knew about this combo which i have to label the most profound discovery and health experience in the last two years, tied with Vitamin C in doses of 10 grams+ daily, as well as taking Iodine (3-12 mg / day like the Okinawa village in Japan), this has improved my life, stopped heart palpitations I was experiencing after a blood donation in November, took away panic attacks and anxiety, raised my immune system from very poor to extremely powerful, like a supreme warfighter tank. And so so much more.

To be fair, here is what I have been taking for the last 7 months prior to my discovery of this thread and video and secret.

I will put an ** next to the ones that have been MOST life changing and transforming and renewing...all glory be to GOD alone.

----------
(IMPORTANT NOTE: I STRATEGICALLY TAKE THESE WITH FOOD AND MAKING SURE NOT TO CROSS ANYTHING THAT WOULD UPSET THE STOMACH THIS IS ALL CONSIDERED GENERALLY SAFE BUT CONSULT AN EXPERIENCED HEALTH PRACTITIONER FOR ADVICE, THIS IS NOT MEDICAL ADVICE.)

(two thyroid master herbs and life transformers, this combo great for depression and heart/anxiety support)
- Ashwagandha Extract 600mg-1200mg daily **
- Holy Basil Extract 500 mg daily **

- Omega 3 Fatty Acids 2-3 grams daily
- L-Tyrosine 500-750 mg in morning; 500 mg before bed daily **
- L-Glutamine 5 g before bed daily
- D-Ribose 5,000mg-7,000 mg three times weekly (natural sugar a healthy heart makes on its own)

- Licorice Root 1g (once or twice a week)
- Dandelion Root 500mg - 1,500mg daily

- Magnesium Citrate 400-800 mg daily **
- CoQ10 100-200 mg **
- L-Carnitine 2,000-3,000 mg daily **

- Hawthorn Berry 500mg-2000mg three times weekly
- Grape Seed Extract 1200 mg daily
- Cayenne Pepper 500-2000 mg daily **
- Fenugreek 1000 mg+ daily (keeps the balls active) (cycle off every other month)
- Cinnamon 500 mg daily for blood sugar and healthy insulin and pancreatic reponse, priming

- Vitamin E 800-1200 iu daily ***
- Vitamin D3 10,000 iu daily **
- Vitamin C 5000mg-15,000mg daily ***
- Beta Carotene 25,000 iu every other day
- B Complex 50 mg once or twice daily **
- Vitamin B2 200-300 mg daily
- Vitamin B1 300 mg daily

Niacin 500 mg (after a big meal) **

L-Arginine 5-9 grams daily **
L-Citrulline 1000 mg daily at same time as tyrosine
L-Lysine 1,000mg-3,000mg daily

Biotin 2500 mcg once weekly
Selenium 200-300 mcg daily **

Passionflower 500 mg before bed (great for calming nervous system and good heart tonic)
Melatonin 3 mg twice weekly

Iodine (Iosol brand) 1.8 mcg Iodine per drop, I do 3-5 drops daily now. Iodine I give the credit to in big part for healing my heart palpitations. Hypothyroid caused...
You must take Selenium if you take iodine. it's not an option, there is a chemical and biological reason for this it has to
do with the body using and reducing iodine. Selenium

---

LIVER DETOX AND GLUTATHIONE PRODUCTION SUPPORT:

L-Methionine 1000-3000mg daily **
Choline Bitartate 500mg-2,000 mg daily **
Inositol 3000mg-10,000mg daily **

Infrequently Taken Supplements On An AS NEEDED Basis

- Pau D'Arco (anti fungal and blood cleanser)
- Black Walnut (kills jungle rot a very bad disease, anti fungal and anti parasitic, rich in organic iodine, alkalizer)
- Echinacea (this is done at least once or twice a week because its such a powerful immune enhancer. Boosts NK cells, Th1 cells, Phagocytosis is stimulated as well, white blood cells empowered
- 1-2 dropperfulls of Colloidal Silver
Old 10-15-2020, 12:12 AM   #8
jrod

jrod will become famous soon enough
Are you mixing the powder in juice, water or blending ingredients in your shakes?
jrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2020, 08:14 PM   #9
jrod

Anyone notice any negative affects from this combination of supplements?
Old 10-18-2020, 03:32 PM   #10
Beef Newton
VET

Space Invaders Champion!
Beef Newton will become famous soon enough
I noticed headaches if I take it back-to-back more than a few days. It also gives me terrible gas.
Beef Newton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2020, 07:03 PM   #11
jrod

Yes!
I’ve only been taking it for three days and have headaches, stomach cramps and bad gas!!
Does it subside after a while?
Old 10-18-2020, 08:06 PM   #12
Beef Newton
VET

Space Invaders Champion!
It didn't for me, but I didn't endure it for very long. I switched to dosing it every third day. That took care of the headaches, but the gas... not so much.
Old 11-04-2020, 04:35 AM   #13
DISCO
VET

DISCO is on a distinguished road
Thanks for posting !
DISCO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2020, 01:29 PM   #14
kriegernindo
VET

I have gotten the headaches and stomach aches and gas like all of you as well. It seems to be the choline and caused by actual bile duct obstruction as the choline is stimulating parts of the liver but the bile isn't being released due to bile duct constriction, causes can be several or many including fatty liver or flukes.

What I did was stop the choline and kept doing the inositol and methionine but I started doing olive oil and diatomaceous earth (food grade only) with black walnut and flax meal and after a few weeks on that I purged these black stones from my liver after I pooped. I believe they were obstructing the vile ducts. Also saw what I believe and know to be tapeworm segments as well as at least a dozen liver flukes. I am able to continue the cjoline now with zero headaches or gassiness. I don't even have gas anymore..

I will try to get on computer later to elaborate more on this but the liver tubing and bile ducts become obstructed as we age and moreso depending on genetic factors, diet primarily and other substances like alcohol or steroids. This blockage is the main cause of liver disease and this is detailed well in the book The Amazing Liver and Gallbladder flush.
Old 12-05-2020, 03:59 PM   #15
Beef Newton
VET

Space Invaders Champion!
Interesting. Can you specify brands, types, amounts, etc. of the olive oil, earth, walnut, and flax? I'm always down for an experiment.