Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • reps
    Vet
    • Oct 2007

Blood flow is hard to get to tendons ligaments need volume to increase blood flow

Comment

• reps
      Vet
      • Oct 2007

Bump

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Westside is defintely THE gym of power. I got 2 pl friends that go there.

Comment

• Bigpapapumpaf
          VET
          • Feb 2017

Tore my peck in 1998, complete tendon off the bone at the bicep. I was thrilled at 485 looking to add plates. I've never fully recovered after years of trying and additional mishaps. I lift light whenever I use a straight bar and go for the pump. I'm still one of the biggest guys in the gym. Don't know if that helps you or not but I guess what I'm suggesting is that its not worth it.

BPP

Comment

• reps
            Vet
            • Oct 2007

Hank I'll message you in late March if were going out to Columbus for the tournament of champions my buddy goes we can go and train there.

Comment

• chicken_hawk
              VET
              • May 2018

For me, I still have aspirations of doing more pling meets. It's not ego driven. My issue according to my PT guy who specializes in athletes is my t spine lacks mobility so my scapula can't lock into proper position. So, I am working on various mobility and stretching exercises. I suspect it's more common than we think. In my case, it is tight muscles and not my actual spine that is the problem. So, at this time I am just doing tons of reps. I can feel the residual damage but nothing acute like I did a few weeks ago.

Hawk

Comment

Working...