Traps - bring it!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • b52
    • Oct 2006

Ok after trying to selfie traps and finding out it is impossible this is the best I could do. Not flexing, not pumped, just cold. Not as lean as I usually am but hey it's winter and I'm bulking.
    Attached Files

Comment

• b52
      • Oct 2006

Originally posted by Dakota
      Not sure what this is all about but I guess I will play along. Damn, looking at the pic before I post it I sure got smooth with these last couple pounds. Oh well, I am bulking, that is my excuse.....

Looking thick Chooch!
      Dude After trying to do this same picture, believe me I know how hard this pic was to take for you. lol. Unless it wasn't and my phone just sucks since it's like 4 generations old.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

You guys need to learn how to use the time-delay option on your cam haha. Use the 10-second option - gives you time to step back and hit the pose. Just prop your cam up against the wall or something, and do a couple practice shots to make sure your in focus and gtg.

Comment

• b52
          • Oct 2006

Originally posted by Dawgpound_Hank
          You guys need to learn how to use the time-delay option on your cam haha. Use the 10-second option - gives you time to step back and hit the pose. Just prop your cam up against the wall or something, and do a couple practice shots to make sure your in focus and gtg.
          Gonna give it a whirl just for you big guy. See if I can hit one of your poses.

Comment

• Big B
            Banned
            • Jan 2016

This was few months back...

69CE69C2-D839-4FA4-88D2-726DAEE30AED.jpeg

Comment

• Big B
              Banned
              • Jan 2016

Rear shot...B24AAE8A-A1DA-420B-AC2C-695D09249F16.jpeg
              Last edited by Big B; 12-31-2018, 08:16 PM.

Comment

• Dakota
                VET
                • Feb 2017

Originally posted by b52
                Dude After trying to do this same picture, believe me I know how hard this pic was to take for you. lol. Unless it wasn't and my phone just sucks since it's like 4 generations old.
                I had to try like 10 times. I finally said good enough. Now seeing all the sizable guys I think I should have at least pumped up a little. Rolling out of bed cold to snap a pic to post along side of most of the fellow PM brothers is humbling. We have some respectable folks on this board. Good on y'all.
                The older I get the better I used to be.

Comment

• reps
                  Vet
                  • Oct 2007

Hank look what you started. Lol

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Big B lookin' boss bro!

Comment

• Big B
                      Banned
                      • Jan 2016

Big B lookin' boss bro!
                      Trying to catch up with you old man!

Comment

• Big B
                        Banned
                        • Jan 2016

Originally posted by Dakota
                        I had to try like 10 times. I finally said good enough. Now seeing all the sizable guys I think I should have at least pumped up a little. Rolling out of bed cold to snap a pic to post along side of most of the fellow PM brothers is humbling. We have some respectable folks on this board. Good on y'all.
                        Bro, you look great. Please, no cold pic of me or I would look shabby

Comment

• b52
                          • Oct 2006

Ok I tried your 10 second thing and every picture came out like complete shit. Blurry out of focus etc. So 15 minutes later I gave up. So I took this one a little closer. This is as good as I'm getting for now. Never thought in a million years I'd consider upgrading my phone for the camera but now I'm considering it lol. Thanks hank.
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by b52
                            Ok I tried your 10 second thing and every picture came out like complete shit. Blurry out of focus etc. So 15 minutes later I gave up. So I took this one a little closer. This is as good as I'm getting for now. Never thought in a million years I'd consider upgrading my phone for the camera but now I'm considering it lol. Thanks hank.
                            Traps poppin' without flexing boom!

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by b52
                              Dude the cam timer-delay is REALLY basic, simple shit haha. It's the only way I've ever taken pics due to not wanting to ask someone. I used it for the pic in my sig - just set cam on bench & leaned it against db, eyed it to make sure I was in focus, and gtg for vid/pic. Simple shit really.

Comment

• b52
                                • Oct 2006

Dude the cam timer-delay is REALLY basic, simple shit haha. It's the only way I've ever taken pics due to not wanting to ask someone. I used it for the pic in my sig - just set cam on bench & leaned it against db, eyed it to make sure I was in focus, and gtg for vid/pic. Simple shit really.
                                The "in focus " is the problem. Idk if you remember in my other pic in another thread if I moved slightly the pic would go out of focus. I tried leaning it up against my hammer strength seat but the lense doesn't focus enough and I look really far away. I had to take that one in my bathroom again. My phone is an s4 like 4 or 5 generations old too so the camera doesn't compare to some of the newer phones. Guess you talked me into an upgrade I don't want to buy lol.
                                Last edited by b52; 01-02-2019, 04:11 PM.

Comment

Working...