X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dakota
    VET
    • Feb 2017

part II

I couldn't let all my bros make me look like a 6th grade girl in the trap department so after a trip to the gym this afternoon I snapped another pic, I think I represent a little better. Traps are seriously lopsided after surgery though.
    Attached Files
    The older I get the better I used to be.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by Dakota
      I couldn't let all my bros make me look like a 6th grade girl in the trap department so after a trip to the gym this afternoon I snapped another pic, I think I represent a little better. Traps are seriously lopsided after surgery though.
      Lookin' good D! I'm guessing your left trap - the right trap in pic? Barely noticeable in that shot.

Comment

• Dakota
        VET
        • Feb 2017

Originally posted by Dawgpound_Hank
        Lookin' good D! I'm guessing your left trap - the right trap in pic? Barely noticeable in that shot.
        Thanks Brother,

Yes, you got it. It is noticeable as hell to me but I imagine people don't see it walking down the street. I can't get it to respond no matter what I do. Maybe nerve damage? My weak side is now bigger than my dominant side.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Thanks Brother,

Yes, you got it. It is noticeable as hell to me but I imagine people don't see it walking down the street. I can't get it to respond no matter what I do. Maybe nerve damage? My weak side is now bigger than my dominant side.
          Do you feel it pump up with blood - even a little - when you hit traps??

Comment

• Dakota
            VET
            • Feb 2017

Originally posted by Dawgpound_Hank
            Do you feel it pump up with blood - even a little - when you hit traps??
            I do but the pump is sub par to the left side now. The strength is not there. I have been telling myself that is the problem. That is is just the loss of strength, but it was a year in December and it is still not catching up so I am thinking this is a permanent thing.

Comment

• b52
              • Oct 2006

It's Heisenberg!

Comment

• Big B
                Banned
                • Jan 2016

I'm sure it's more in your head than it really actually is. I know it's small sample but based on that pic I can't tell a difference...

Comment

• Dakota
                  VET
                  • Feb 2017

Originally posted by b52
                  It's Heisenberg!
                  That is Hilarious!
                  Last edited by Dakota; 01-03-2019, 06:42 PM.

Comment

Working...