YK11 – Highly Powerful SARM that changes your Genetic Muscle-Building Potential

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Glycomann

Originally posted by liftsiron
    I tried it for six weeks, honestly I didn't notice anything from it.
    How much did you use/d? I'm hearing dosages like 40 mg/d, 25 to much of anything. It wuld get pretty expensive at that dose.

Comment

• liftsiron
      Administrator
      • Nov 2003

Originally posted by Glycomann
      How much did you use/d? I'm hearing dosages like 40 mg/d, 25 to much of anything. It wuld get pretty expensive at that dose.
      To be honest I can't remember what dose I was using, whatever was the norm on the forums when it came out.
      ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Glycomann

I just ordered some YK11, and Ostarine. I have done Ostarine and currently on it. The ostarine is basically a very mild anabolic with pretty much no side effects that I notice at 20 mg/d. Basically it can help prevent the crash of coming off if you use it with PCT me feels. I'm going to add in the YK11 and see what's up.

Comment

• Joe0690
          Vet
          • Mar 2007

I'm interested to hear your results

Comment

• MR. BMJ
            • Apr 2006

Any updates on the YK11 yet, Glyco?

Comment

• Glycomann

i tried it at 20 mg per day on top of 20 mg/d Ligandrol. Can't say much for it used alone but together I had anavar like results. That's about it. I only ran it for couple weeks tail ending a stint with Ostra. I think these things work but you ahve to use oral AAS like dosages if you want AAS like results. 40 mg a day seems to work with the three I tried. That gets expensive unless you buy the powders and cap yourself. for stuff from a decent place in caps you are looking at 200 to 300 balloons for a 6 week cycle to really do it right. maybe the liquids would be cheaper but I'm not sure about the solvents they use for this shit. I tried Osta in liquid and it tasted awful and my sinuses dried out and stayed that way for months. But the powders are an option if you want to do it on the cheap if you don't mind spending a few hours capping the stuff.

edit: I should probably add that I had no side effects that I could sense but I have seen some bloodwork in other blogs for Osta where the guy did 40 mg/d and his cholesterol when way up. Then I saw 2 others that used Osta or Ligandrol and their blood work was fine other than test suppression. these things do suppress the HPTA but it seems that the suppression is not complete and it is short lived once off. It also seems that running a SERM along side can alleviate suppression to a degree. Also the YK11 has a shorter 1/2 life than the other two so you ahve to dose it 2-3 times a day whereas the otehr two have a serum life of about 24 hours.
              Last edited by Guest; 04-27-2017, 08:06 PM.

Comment

• MR. BMJ
                • Apr 2006

Awesome review brother, thanks!

Comment

• j8296
                  • Sep 2017

I just posted a thread regarding this compound. But now, all of my questions have been answered by this thread. Wow, I feel very unobservant. I'm glad lifts has given feedback. I was nearly ready to order YK-11, but I suppose a different SARM would be more suitable.

Comment

• Bicepts101
                    VET
                    • Apr 2018

Yeah im just going to buy gh and use steroids. If this stuff really inhibits myostaton" wouldnt we be hearing of more steroid like results. These sarms sound great but im just not seeing more true and defined results in comparison to the claims of what products should do. I tried mk 2866 and ostarine. I have no idea if it worked. So im open still but skeptical. Ill order another 100 anavar and save some cash..lol

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

There's some guys at the gym that ran some sarms. One late 30's dude last summer and another 63 y.o guy 2 years ago. I can't recall what they were running, but both said waste of money. The older guy said it was crap and he see's 10x better results running 100mg ew trt. Neither of their physiques looked any different/better from them. I know this is vague info - just sharing it though.

Comment

Working...