Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Female Discussion > Female Anabolic Steroid Forum
User Name
Password

Old 01-20-2020, 04:00 AM   #1
jrod
Vet

jrod will become famous soon enough
Gh for women

Are there any ladies here that use or have used gh? Or guys that are familiar with women that have used gh.
I want to know if they experienced any issues or side effects from gh use.
I recently started my wife on gh and she thinks it’s causing her to have some cramps in her pelvic region.
Any feedback would appreciated.
jrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Links

Old 01-20-2020, 10:24 AM   #2
millenium girl

millenium girl is a name known to allmillenium girl is a name known to allmillenium girl is a name known to allmillenium girl is a name known to allmillenium girl is a name known to allmillenium girl is a name known to all
I have used GH. Years ago following the children's protocol as my dear friend Shine had advised me to and later when an anti aging doctor gave me a script. I had good results (my skin was much smoother and thinner). I didn't see anything spectacular training wise and I decided to stop after a couple of months because of the cancer risks.
millenium girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 07:12 PM   #3
jrod
Vet

I just realized that my wife has fibroids. I’m sure many women have them but would gh affect fibroids negatively?
Old 01-20-2020, 10:07 PM   #4
Glycomann

I would worry about insulin sensitivity. Even at replacement dose some people see fasting glucose and A1c going up.
Old 01-27-2020, 01:49 PM   #5
BrutalHoney
VET

BrutalHoney will become famous soon enough
My type 1 self definitely noticed a difference in insulin sensitivity when I tried the stuff out. (At least I knew it was real?)

But, I was taking 4iu a day, when typically the "replacement" dose is, what? 2?
BrutalHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2020, 10:00 PM   #6
Dakota

Dakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to all
My wife did 1iu for months and really liked it. No sides at all. We are both starting a low dose long term regiment now. I am going to do just 1iu and she is going to do .5iu. This is just for anti aging not growth. I like what gh does for leaning. When I went off my abs slowly disappeared.
Old 01-28-2020, 07:00 AM   #7
jrod
Vet

Does it affect libido in any way?
My wife who is always in the mood, seems to think the gh is taking her “desire” away.
Old 08-31-2020, 08:46 AM   #8
Sponx

Sponx is on a distinguished road
Normally dosing is tapered than starting with higher amounts off the bat.

1-2iu daily (cycled) is the safe dosing, I would say (based on opinion and personal research). Normaly, you will see benefits like: skin, hair, nails, overall wellbeing. Water retention was something noted as a "negative" side, but should go away. Also recovery will be impacted on a positive aspect.

I haven't heard about cramps in pelvic region...
Sponx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2020, 08:47 AM   #9
Sponx

Sponx is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrod View Post
Does it affect libido in any way?
My wife who is always in the mood, seems to think the gh is taking her “desire” away.
In females, HGH promotes lubrication, making the vagina ready for sex. Blood flow also makes the clitoris and the millions of nerves throughout the vagina significantly more sensitive, increasing the pleasure and increasing the likelihood of satisfaction. HGH Deficiency not only reduces the desire for sex and the pleasure associated with romantic activity, but it also creates discomfort.
Sponx is offline   Reply With Quote