Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chooch
    VET
    • Oct 2009

I’m late to the party here but have a few things to add. To begin, statistics show that more white ppl are killed by police every year. Second....having a wife, family, and friends in law enforcement it’s nothing for cops to have multitudes of complaints filed against them. 99% are frivolous. Hell almost every time the wife arrests somebody she’s accused of being racist lol. Third, if I was a betting man......my money says the cop beats the charges. We’ll see but I’d put good money on it.

Comment

• Rot-Iron66
      • Sep 2016

The only racism is the stuff media crates and pushes. Blacks despise whites but arent considered racist. The word (like the N-word) gets thrown around so much, its meaningless. The biggest racism group in the world (or hate group at least) is BLM. An organized, money making group, where funds trickle back to the Demtard party. (You know, 99% filled w/ old white-men). They are so dumb (the supporters) they dont even know what they are doing. Mindless retards... Hate is a normal human emotion (like love) cannot stop people from hating, its retarded to even try. (Acting on hate is another thing, but hate itself is a normal emotion).

Comment

• kriegernindo
        VET
        • Feb 2020

Originally posted by Rot-Iron66
        The only racism is the stuff media crates and pushes. Blacks despise whites but arent considered racist. The word (like the N-word) gets thrown around so much, its meaningless. The biggest racism group in the world (or hate group at least) is BLM. An organized, money making group, where funds trickle back to the Demtard party. (You know, 99% filled w/ old white-men). They are so dumb (the supporters) they dont even know what they are doing. Mindless retards... Hate is a normal human emotion (like love) cannot stop people from hating, its retarded to even try. (Acting on hate is another thing, but hate itself is a normal emotion).
        Agreed. Good post.

Comment

• kriegernindo
          VET
          • Feb 2020

Originally posted by HDH
          I've seen her in a few debates. She is smart and always prepared.
          You still ever go on SOI?

Comment

• Deacon
            Vet
            • Jan 2005

well if they would stop fighting running and trying to disarm the police nobody would get shot of any color
            Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
            "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."

Comment

• HDH
              • Jun 2015

It's been some time since I've been over there.

Originally posted by kriegernindo
              You still ever go on SOI?

Comment

Working...